- A lot of people are not happy with Miss America’s stance on Deflategate – US Weekly
- New York Giants player Steve Weatherford‘s body is insanely ripped – TMZ
- Kendall Jenner looked amazing on the NYFW runway – Just Jared Jr
- Minions is now the second biggest animated movie ever – Entertainment Weekly
- Leonardo DiCaprio was at the US Open of course – Lainey Gossip
- Ellen Page goes public with her girlfriend – TooFab
- Demi Lovato was joking about that “favorite dish” comment – MTV
- Kim Kardashian puts her large baby bump on display – Popsugar
Tom Brady News, Pictures, and Videos
The 38-year-old New England Patriots quarterback was interviewed on Boston radio station WEEI on Tuesday (September 8), where he fielded a question about his marriage.
“We’re in a great place…There’s no bigger supporter I have than her,” Tom said of Gisele.
About Deflategate, Tom said, “There were a lot of different emotions that I went through. Those were all at different points in different circumstances. I think they were all — I kind of took them as they come. I faced obviously different adversities in my life, different challenges and you just kind of rely on those experiences and you rely on a lot of people that are around you for the support. This has been a different type of challenge in my life. I think it’s been a different type of obstacle to overcome.”
Tom will be back as the quarterback on the Patriots this Thursday when his team takes on the Pittsburgh Steelers.
“and my heart melts …#biggestlove #family❤️❤️❤️,” the 35-year-old supermodel captioned the pic. See below!
“The regular season starts tomorrow morning and I can’t wait to fully commit my energy and emotion to focus on the challenges of the 2015 NFL season,” Tom wrote in the post. “I want to thank my family, my friends, all of the fans, past and current players and my teammates for the support they have given me throughout this challenging experience. I also want to thank Judge Berman and his staff for their efforts to resolve this matter over the past five weeks. I am very grateful.”
“My thanks also to the union’s legal team who has fought so hard right along with me. While I am pleased to be eligible to play, I am sorry our league had to endure this,” Tom continued. “I don’t think it has been good for our sport – to a large degree, we have all lost. I am also sorry to anyone whose feelings I may have hurt as I have tried to work to resolve this situation.”
Click inside to read the rest of Tom Brady’s statement… More Here! »
“We are grateful to Judge Berman for hearing this matter, but respectfully disagree with today’s decision. We will appeal today’s ruling in order to uphold the collectively bargained responsibility to protect the integrity of the game. The commissioner’s responsibility to secure the competitive fairness of our game is a paramount principle, and the league and our 32 clubs will continue to pursue a path to that end. While the legal phase of this process continues, we look forward to focusing on football and the opening of the regular season,” Roger wrote in a statement.
Word came today that Tom‘s NFL suspension would be lifted.
Word came through just moments ago via a tweet from the Associated Press.
“BREAKING: Tom Brady beats NFL in ‘Deflategate’ court case, judge nullifies league’s 4-game suspension,” the tweet said.
Tom was originally suspended for four games because of his alleged involvement with some under-inflated footballs during a playoff game this past season.
Young Patriots quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo was supposed to be playing in Tom’s place for those four games, but it looks like Tom will be the starting quarterback once again.
BREAKING: Tom Brady beats NFL in 'Deflategate' court case, judge nullifies league's 4-game suspension.
— The Associated Press (@AP) September 3, 2015
- Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady are reportedly not doing well post-Deflatagate scandal – US Weekly
- Kris Jenner was seen partying after cancelling her TV appearance – TMZ
- Zac Efron is back on set – Just Jared Jr
- Shonda Rhimes‘ casts unite for one epic photo – Entertainment Weekly
- Eddie Redmayne‘s new movie looks great – Lainey Gossip
- Janet Jackson is back! – TooFab
- Hey Arnold taught us lots of lessons – MTV
- Jake Gyllenhaal is still sporting his sexy scruff – Popsugar
Tom Brady suits up while leaving the New York Federal Court on Monday morning (August 31) in New York City.
The 38-year-old New England Patriots quarterback was in attendance for a hearing over the legality of his four-game suspension from the NFL for his involvement in Deflategate.
The judge on the case announced that Brady and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell failed to reach a settlement and that he will give his ruling this week.
“It won’t be today, but hopefully tomorrow or the day after,” U.S. District Court Judge Richard M. Berman said (via ESPN).