- There was no apparent motive found in Tony Scott‘s suicide note – Huffington Post
- Have you seen the latest Glee season four poster? – Just Jared Jr
- Rufus Wainwright marries his longtime love – Entertainment Weekly
- Kim Kardashian channels Diana Ross – DListed
- Irina Shayk shows off her rockin’ bod – Hollywood Tuna
- Empire State Building shooter has been identified – Towleroad
- Is Alanis Morissette the next American Idol judge? – Celebuzz
- Lance Armstrong banned from cycling – ASL
Tony Scott Breaking News and Photos
Dakota Fanning starts her morning with a workout at the gym on Monday (August 20) in North Hollywood, Calif.
“It is difficult to find the right words to express the sadness I feel,” Dakota said (via E! News). “I had the privilege of working with Tony on the film Man on Fire and that experience helped to shape the actor and person I am today. Tony was a visionary with an adventurous spirit and a huge heart. Thank you, Tony. I will never forget your kindness to me and I will always cherish our memories together. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, especially his wife Donna and their two sons.”
The 50-year-old actor worked with the director on the 1986 film Top Gun and the 1990 film Days of Thunder with his then love Nicole Kidman.
“Tony was my dear friend and I will really miss him. He was a creative visionary whose mark on film is immeasurable. My deepest sorrow and thoughts are with his family at this time,” Tom said in a statement to E! News.
“I’m so so sad. I loved Tony and he was always so good to me. He will be deeply missed by so many of us that knew him,” Nicole said.
- Details on Tony Scott‘s suicide and health condition are revealed- Huffington Post
- Demi Lovato celebrates her 20th birthday- Just Jared Jr
- Meet the cast of Survivor: Philippines- Entertainment Weekly
- Rihanna still loves Chris Brown- DListed
- Carmen Electra poses topless for magazine- Hollywood Tuna
- Obama responds to Rep. Akin‘s rape comments- Towleroad
- Check out the new American Horror Story teaser- Celebuzz
- Patrick Schwarzenegger teams up with Lady Gaga‘s foundation- ASL
The 68-year-old director (and the younger brother of fellow director Ridley Scott), who reportedly died after jumping to his death from the Vincent Thomas Bridge on Sunday (August 19), is receiving a huge amount of love from fellow directors, actors, students, and admirers.
Tony had directed such films as Top Gun, Days of Thunder, Spy Game, Man on Fire, The Taking of Pelham 123, and most recently, Unstoppable.
Click inside to read what celebs had to say about Tony‘s passing… More Here! »
Famed director Tony Scott has died after jumping to his death from the Vincent Thomas Bridge on Sunday (August 19) in San Pedro, Calif.
The 68-year-old director (and the younger brother of fellow director Ridley Scott) jumped from the bridge at around 12:30pm and left a suicide note in his car, which was parked on one of the eastbound lanes of the bridge, according to TMZ.
Tony had directed such films as Top Gun, Days of Thunder, Spy Game, Man on Fire, The Taking of Pelham 123, and most recently, Unstoppable. He was also slated to direct a sequel to Top Gun.
We send our condolences to Tony‘s family and friends at this difficult time.