- Read what Tori Spelling had to say about her husband Dean McDermott‘s cheating confession – US Weekly
- What led to Miley Cyrus‘ major illness? – TMZ
- Amazing news! You can now take classes at Hogwarts! – Just Jared Jr
- A jam-packed New Girl aired last night – Entertainment Weekly
- Sean Penn and Charlize Theron are not engaged – Lainey Gossip
- Prince George just keeps getting cuter and cuter – TooFab
- Justin Bieber spent time with this The Office star – MTV
- Judy Greer rates her co-stars in one word – Popsugar
- Check out the official music video for Wrathschild’s “Fall Into Love” below!
Wrathschild’s ‘Fall in Love’ Video
Tori Spelling News, Pictures, and Videos
“I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I’ve caused my family,” the 47-year-old actor told People. “I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves.”
He is reportedly receiving intense treatment, but will be allowed to visit his children with Tori at their home. The kids, Liam, 6½, Stella, 5½, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 15 months are “priority right now.”
- There are rumors that Dean McDermott cheated on Tori Spelling with a 28-year-old woman – US Weekly
- Justin Bieber‘s team called 911 to report an unconscious woman – TMZ
- Check out this year’s top celebrity pets – Just Jared Jr
- Did you see any movies this Christmas? – Entertainment Weekly
- The Royals hold hands on Christmas – Lainey Gossip
- Have you seen Miley Cyrus‘ “Adore You” video? – TooFab
- Taylor Swift and her brother wear matching onesies – MTV Buzz
- Who is 2013′s sexiest couple? – Popsugar
- Tori Spelling calls Katie Holmes “plastic” in her book – find out more – Huffington Post
- Here’s a preview of The Carrie Diaries season two – The Hollywood Reporter
- Tiffany Thornton is pregnant with another baby! – Just Jared Jr
- What kind of reviews is The Counselor getting? – Entertainment Weekly
- Johnny Depp is spotted out in London – DListed
- Candice Swanepoel looks amazing in a bikini – Hollywood Tuna
- Johnny Weir defends his Russian Olympics gig – Towleroad
The event benefited L.A. Family Housing, whose mission is to help families transition out of homelessness and poverty through a continuum of housing enriched with supportive services.
Malin Akerman showed off her growing baby bump while Tori Spelling looked happy as can be with her newborn baby boy Finn, her hubby Dean McDermott, and their older kids Hattie, Liam, and Stella. More Here! »
The 39-year-old actress and her husband Dean McDermott welcomed their bundle of joy on Thursday (August 30) at 5:39pm. He weighed in at 6 pounds, 6 ounces and was 20 inches long.
“We are so excited to announce the birth of the newest member of the McDermott family!” the family wrote on Tori‘s website. “Please join us in welcoming Finn Davey McDermott.”
Congratulations to the happy family!
Tori and Dean, 45, married back in May 2006 and are already the proud parents of three children.
“Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way! We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us. Love, Tori xoxo,” the 38-year-old actress wrote on her official website on Friday.
Congratulations to the happy family!!