- Find out how many people tuned in for the True Blood series finale- Entertainment Weekly
- Howard Stern goes shirtless for Ice Bucket Challenge- Gossip Cop
- New cast of Power Rangers announced- Just Jared Jr
- See the gift that Beyonce gave to Nicki Minaj- Huffington Post
- Heath Ledger almost got this role that went to Channing Tatum- The Hollywood Reporter
- Phoebe Price takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge- DListed
- Kendall Jenner goes see through at the VMAs- Hollywood Tuna
- Sarah Palin‘s Ice Bucket Challenge video is priceless- Towleroad
True Blood - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Executive producer Brian Buckner talked about Sookie’s reaction to Alcide’s death during the panel.
“When people die in your life, you don’t always see it coming,” he said (via THR). “I don’t mean to be defensive, but I kind of feel like we’re honoring those characters. That was what the episode this past weekend was about. You don’t get to mourn before it happens.”
Watch the teaser for the upcoming episodes that was shown at the panel:
‘True Blood’ Season 7: In the Weeks Ahead (Comic Con)
FYI: Anna is wearing a necklace by Dana Rebecca Designs. Deborah is wearing a Fitriani jumpsuit.
20+ pictures inside of the cast of True Blood‘s final appearance at Comic-Con… More Here! »
Alexander Skarsgard may not be on True Blood all the time anymore, but when he is we sure have been getting some awesome scenes!
If you want to be spoiled about what went down during the episode, make sure to find out which actor was killed off the series.
10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard stripping down on True Blood… More Here! »
SPOILER ALERT — DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
If you are a fan of True Blood, you have either seen the latest episode or most likely been spoiled by all of the reactions from last night so let’s get to the point – Joe Manganiello‘s character Alcide was sadly killed off the show.
“What are you gonna do with Alcide if he’s with Sookie? We’re gonna have a nice wedding and take off for Bermuda, then move away from town and stay there and have babies?” Joe told Entertainment Weekly. “That’s not the show. The fairy has to be with the vampire, so you gotta get the werewolf outta the way. You can’t have her break Alcide’s heart, because then people won’t like Sookie—they’ll get mad at her for breaking the good guy’s heart. So it’s the only choice you have, really—you gotta kill him.”
“I’m glad it wasn’t a vampire, ’cause I think that might have been emasculating,” Joe said when asked if it was the death he would have chosen for Alcide. “He hates vampires so much, then he gets taken out by one of them? Is it better to get taken out by a nameless hillbilly? I don’t know. [Laughs] I don’t know what to say.”
For more from Joe‘s exit interview, visit EW.com!
10+ pictures inside of Joe Manganiello going shirtless on his last True Blood episode… More Here! »
SPOILER ALERT — the scene actually turned out to be a dream of Ryan‘s character Jason Stackhouse the whole time.
“There was word on the street that a scene was coming, and to be honest, Alex and I had been — not necessarily begging to work together — but we’d been pondering the thought, ‘What if we were ever put in a scene where it was just the two of us? What would happen?’” Ryan told TVLine. “And this is what our illustrious writers came up with.”
“I always have a lot of fun, and I think that’s the important thing to remember,” Ryan added about the vibe during the shoot. “We’re just there to have fun and to stay true to the characters. Thinking back to this particular scene, I just remember Alex and I laughing a lot.”
Alexander Skarsgard & Ryan Kwanten: ‘True Blood’ Sex Scene!
25+ screencaps inside from Alexander Skarsgard and Ryan Kwanten‘s sex scene… More Here! »
Luke Grimes‘ exit from the hit series True Blood left many confused last year and the decision was said to be made because of the “creative decision of the character.”
The 30-year-old actor’s role was recast with Bunheads actor Nathan Parsons and now that the season premiere has aired, we know a little about where the director of the character is heading.
Luke‘s character James is heading towards a romantic relationship with Lafayette (Nelson Ellis) and now Buzzfeed is saying that he “objected to the first few scripts he received, once it became clear that his character would become romantically involved with Lafayette. He countered that he would be willing to play the role if Lafayette were attracted to him, but not if the attraction was mutual. He also did not want to do any same-sex kissing or sex scenes. The writers were unwilling to change the scripts on his behalf.”
While HBO stands by their original statement about Luke‘s exit, the actor’s publicist is saying that it was a matter of scheduling and that he always had an out clause in his contract, which he used to make films like Fifty Shades of Grey, American Sniper, and The Shangri-La Suite. The rep says the exit “had nothing to do with storylines, which he had not been privy to at the time of that posting.”
- Check out a review of tonight’s True Blood premiere- Entertainment Weekly
- Zoe Saldana celebrates her sister Mariel‘s baby shower- US Weekly
- Why is Khloe Kardashian coming under fire?- Huffington Post
- Men of the Strip‘s Nate Estimada dealt with depression leading up to his suicide- TMZ
- They’re here! New official Teen Wolf cast photos- Just Jared Jr
- Get the deets on Jude Law‘s new model girlfriend- Lainey Gossip
- Angelina Jolie‘s Maleficent passes the $500 million mark- The Hollywood Reporter
- Daniel Radcliffe wants to play Robin in the new Batman movie- Buzzfeed
- Kanye West makes his way through JFK Airport solo- X17