- Congrats to Tyson Ritter and Elena Satine – the couple just said “I do”! – US Weekly
- Gavin DeGraw weighs in on Sinead O’Connor‘s open letters – TMZ
- Victoria Justice and Pierson Fode spend New Year’s together – Just Jared Jr
- Saturday Night Live will be available in China – Entertainment Weekly
- The Jolie-Pitts look so happy together! – Lainey Gossip
- Fresh Prince co-stars remember James Avery – TooFab
- Were these the best movies of 2013? – MTV Movies
- Who will win at the 2014 Golden Globes? – Popsugar
Tyson Ritter - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Avril Lavigne is one of “25″ 25-year-old cover stars celebrating Paper Magazine‘s 25th Anniversary.
The princess of girl-power pop-punk says her fourth record “is about feelings. [My husband Deryck Whibley] added so much. He’s already a performer. So instead of your typical pop producer, he is an actual musician.”
“Everything I do has always been about my music,” Avril adds. “Now, for the first time, I’m branching out. I work n the clothing line every day – it never ends, but its fun work. Designing is an ongoing process. And it’s all I wear. I don’t shop anymore. My favorite item in the line is a black hoodie, because I perfected it to exactly how I love hoodies – slim and long, and the hood is like, huge.”
The 24 other cover stars: Wale, Kelly Osbourne, Jessica White, Paul Dano, Alexa Chung, Simon O’Connor, Melanie Diaz, Kid Cudi, Mamie Gummer, Mika, Greta Gerwig, Natura Naughton, Max Snow, Aubrey O’Day, Tyson Ritter, Lydia Hearst, Zoe Kazan, Taylor Hanson, Melanie Fiona, Patrick Wolf, Aska Matsumiya, Avril Lavigne, Paul Rodriguez Jr., Josephine de la Baume, and Rob Brown.
Paper Magazine and HP will be celebrating 25 years of paper and ink on September 8th at the New York Public Library.
Arquette, 37, is working with Snickers to raise money for Feeding America, a domestic hunger relief charity. Here’s what he shared with JustJared.com:
Have you gotten any weird comments being in this box yet? I got flashed twice by men! Two men flashed me with their nipples, which was interesting.
Why are you in this box? Snickers came up with this Bar Hunger campaign. And since the economy is doing so badly, it’s really a push to raise awareness about Feeding America. Snickers is donating the equivalent of three million meals this year and they’re matching up to $25,000 of the money raised on Facebook and we’re trying to raise $250,000 out here.
Is your shirt related to the cause at all? No, this shirt is my company, Propr. It’s kind of related in a sense – it says “thank you” on the back and it’s a “please help” kind of thing – it just worked to wear it here.
Have you seen your brother-in-law [Thomas Jane's] new HBO series, Hung? Yeah, I love it! He’s such a great actor. I think it’s written really well. I’ve seen the first two episodes, so I can’t wait to see this coming Sunday’s.
While in the box, fashionista Bruno (Sacha Baron Cohen) visited Arquette and signed a bowl to raise money for Feeding America. You can put in your auction bid for the bowl at ClothesOffOurBack.org.
Rumer Willis sucks on her ice popsicle alongside co-star Emma Stone during a film break on the Los Angeles set of I Know What Boys Like (formerly House Bunny) on Tuesday.
Looks like this backbrace-d and beanie-d star has become BFFs with Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee!
All American Rejects frontman Tyson Ritter (pictured grabbing his groin) is also featured in this film.
I Know What Boys Like tells the story of a Playboy Bunny (Anna Faris) that has been recently thrown out of the Playboy Mansion and takes the job of house mother at a very nerdy sorority house. The film is set for a 2008 release.
Celebrities and their babies make their way out for the world premiere of Disney’s latest full-length animated movie Meet the Robinsons at El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood on Sunday afternoon. Clockwise from top left:
- Jodie Foster (inset), 44, with sons Charles, 9, and Kit, 5, and partner Sydney Bernard
- Lost‘s Harold Perrineau, 43, with daughter Aurora and wife Brittany Perrineau (JJ Note: Does anyone know how old Aurora and/or Brittany is?)
- Pregnant former MAD TV cast member Nicole Sullivan, 36
- Former Sabrina, the Teenage Witch star Melissa Joan Hart, 30, with son Mason, 14 months, and husband Mark Wilkerson.
- Pictured after the jump: All-American Reject’s Tyson Ritter and supermodel girlfriend Kim Smith.
- Also pictured after the jump: Angela Bassett and husband Courtney B. Vance
Meet the Robinsons opens in theaters nationwide this Friday, March 30. For more pictures of all these celebrities at the premiere, CLICK HERE!