- Jordin Sparks spoke with Whitney Houston‘s family about her Billboard tribute performance…and they loved her work – TMZ
- Check out Elizabeth Olsen in her new Red Lights poster – Just Jared Jr
- Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson have a PDA filled afternoon – Lainey Gossip
- What did January Jones have to do for a Jerry Bruckheimer audition? – The Superficial
- Ouch! Pink tweets a picture from the hospital – TooFab
- The Jersey Shore cast has returned to the beach – US Weekly
- Rihanna gets rowdy on set – MTV Buzz
- Pregnant Sienna Miller hits the town with Tom Sturridge – Popsugar
- Are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West taking their relationship to the next level? – Celebslam
Whitney Houston - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The track was written by R. Kelly and is the very last song Whitney recorded before she passed away.
“Celebrate” will be featured on the soundtrack to Whitney and Jordin‘s upcoming film, Sparkle.
Whitney Houston & Jordin Sparks – ‘Celebrate’
- Lifetime orders The Houston Family Chronicles featuring Whitney Houston‘s daughter, Bobbi Kristina, and mother Cissy – Huffington Post
- Send in your questions for India de Beaufort – Just Jared Jr
- What are critics saying about Dark Shadows? – FoxNews
- What’s the latest with the John Travolta masseur lawsuit? – DListed
- Katy Perry goes to the dark side – Hollywood Tuna
- Jon Stewart chimes in on President Obama‘s support of gay marriage – Towleroad
- A Teen Mom star is back in jail – Celebuzz
- Eva Longoria responds to rumors of a Teri Hatcher feud – ASL
- Brand new information emerges about Whitney Houston‘s life before her tragic death in February – FoxNews
- If cancelled, Cougar Town could find a new home on TBS – Huffington Post
- The Andy Griffith Show star George Lindsey has passed away at 83 – TMZ
- Certain Josh Hutcherson dating rumors are false!- Just Jared Jr
- Chloe Moretz promotes Hick without co-star Blake Lively – Lainey Gossip
- More court visits for Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry – The Superficial
- Gerard Butler chats about a 300 sequel! – X17
- Is Amanda Bynes in more trouble with the law? – Celebuzz
The movie will feature a soundtrack that includes “Celebrate,” a duet between Jordin and Whitney written by R. Kelly.
“I actually just heard a cut of it the other day and my jaw was on the floor,” Jordin recently told EW.
“For me as a singer growing up listening to her, to be able to do a song with her is incredible,” she added. “And being her friend, just hearing how she sounded, it was amazing. So I can’t wait for people to hear that. I cannot wait.”
Bigger pic inside…
More Here! »
“’212’ is arrogant,” says Azealia, of her hit “212″ video, “and fashion is arrogant. Selling beauty means convincing people that you have something they want.”
“People say, ‘You just got famous on YouTube.’” Azealia added. “I’m like, ‘So? You didn’t get famous anywhere.’”
Synopsis: Musical prodigy, Sparkle (Sparks) struggles to become a star while overcoming issues that are tearing her family apart. From an affluent Detroit area and daughter to a single mother (Houston), she tries to balance a new romance with music manager, Stix (Derek Luke) while dealing with the unexpected challenges her new life will bring as she and her two sisters (Carmen Ejogo and Tika Sumpter) strive to become a dynamic singing group during the Motown-era.
The musical drama, which also features Cee Lo Green and music by both Jordin and Whitney, hits theaters this August.
The movie marks Whitney‘s finale role before her death in February.
WILL YOU WATCH Whitney Houston and Jordin Sparks in Sparkle?