- You can own a dress and earrings of Whitney Houston‘s – for the right price – Huffington Post
- Bella Thorne shoots spots for Danimals – Just Jared Jr
- Could the Kardashians face a class action lawsuit over QuickTrim? – FoxNews
- See Renee from Mob Wives in a bikini – DListed
- Emmanuelle Chriqui shows her stripes – Hollywood Tuna
- Sinead O’Connor shares a bizarre story with Daniel Radcliffe – Towleroad
- Check out 10 things you didn’t know about Michelle Williams – Celebuzz
- Derek Hough heads to Hawaii – ASL
Whitney Houston - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Whitney Houston was laid to rest on Sunday (February 19) in a private ceremony held in Westfield, New Jersey.
The singer was buried next to her father, who died in 2003, according to the Associated Press.
Fans reportedly gathered near the funeral home in the morning and some “even slowly ran alongside the hearse as it began the journey to [her] gravesite.”
On Saturday, close friends and family gathered for Whitney‘s invitation-only funeral held at the Newark church where she used to sing as a child.
Whitney died February 11 in Beverly Hills, Calif., at the age of 48.
Watch the performance below! Stevie Wonder performed “Ribbon in the Sky” while R. Kelly sang Whitney‘s song “I Look To You.”
Aretha Franklin canceled her performance due to illness.
“Regretfully, I am so sorry that I was unable to be with you at Whitney‘s service today,” the Queen of Soul said in a statement. “I had every intention of being there. But unfortunately I had terrible leg spasms and locked leg muscles until 4:00 a.m. this morning following my concert last night, which I’ve been having for the last few days.”
“I feel it necessary and very important to stay off my leg today as much as possible until concert time this evening. My heart goes out to my dear friend Cissy, Dionne, Bobbi Kristina and the rest of the family. May God keep them all. – Aretha & the Franklin Family.”
Watch Alicia Keys’ Whitney Houston Tribute Performance – Video
“You weren’t just pretty,” said the 57-year-old actor, who co-starred in 1992′s The Bodyguard with Whitney. “You were as beautiful as a woman could be. And people didn’t just like you Whitney. They loved you.”
Watch Kevin‘s tribute below. And if you can still catch it, stream/watch Whitney Houston‘s funeral now!
Watch Kevin Costner’s Whitney Houston Funeral Tribute – Video
Whitney Houston will be laid to rest at her funeral this Saturday afternoon (February 18) at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey.
The ceremony, which the Houston family is referring to as Whitney‘s “home going” service, will be streamed live via the Associated Press starting at noon EST.
Watch the live stream of Whitney Houston‘s funeral below…
Whitney Houston’s Funeral – Live Stream
- We’ll have to wait for toxicology results, but Whitney Houston‘s autopsy is complete – TMZ
- Joe Jonas sits front row at a fashion show – Just Jared Jr
- Remembering Whitney Houston – Lainey Gossip
- Check out pics of Jon Heder and his twin brother! – The Superficial
- Adele brings her boyfriend Simon to the Grammys – US Weekly
- Get to know Gotye – MTV Buzzworthy
- Go behind the scenes on the set of Cougar Town - Popsugar
- Victor Cruz has been approached for Dancing with the Stars – Access Hollywood
- Take a peek inside Kristen Bell‘s place – Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
The 30-year-old singer performed a sweet and simple rendition of the classic song “I Will Always Love You” in a tribute to the late singer Whitney Houston.
Jennifer Hudson’s Whitney Houston Tribute at Grammys