- Find out how Whitney Houston‘s assets will be distributed – TMZ
- Demi Lovato speaks about her initial aversion to her treatment center – Just Jared Jr
- What is Andrew Garfield up to? – Lainey Gossip
- Check out Jennifer Love Hewitt‘s Maxim spread – The Superficial
- What does the cast of She’s All That look like now? – TooFab
- Bachelorette Ali opens up about what happened with her split from Roberto - US Weekly
- What does the new iPad 3 mean for movies? – MTV Movies
- Check out a clip from Mirror, Mirror - Popsugar
- Miley Cyrus gets camera shy while walking her dog – Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
Whitney Houston News, Pictures, and Videos
The 58-year-old media mogul’s Oprah’s Next Chapter will also include interviews with Whitney‘s sister-in-law and manager, Patricia Houston, and her brother Gary, according to the Associated Press.
Oprah was reportedly one of the guests invited to Whitney‘s funeral in Newark, New Jersey, last month.
The powerhouse singer died February 11 at the age of 48. No official cause of death has been determined.
Oprah‘s interview with Whitney‘s family airs Sunday, March 11, at 9 p.m.
- Target has decided to pull greeting cards that mocked Whitney Houston‘s experience with bad boys – Huffington Post
- Check out a preview of Zendaya‘s new video – Just Jared Jr
- Hundreds of thousands have shown support for Bully – FoxNews
- Whoa – check out the Photoshopping on Patti Stanger‘s Sensa ad – DListed
- Kate Upton wears a super sheer top – Hollywood Tuna
- Is a new gay dreamboat coming to Glee? – Towleroad
- Which celeb confessed to being a Hunger Games addict? – Celebuzz
- Alyson Hannigan shows off her growing baby bump – ASL
Here’s what friends of the entertainer had to share:
A&R rep Gerry Griffith, on her dark side: “A lot of us talked about that, and no one could come up with an answer. Where is that rebellion coming from? It didn’t come out for a while.”
Singer Darlene Love, Whitney’s godmother: “I was pregnant at the time and she’d go, ‘What do you want, what do you want?’ There was a store on the corner where she’d run down the street and buy fruit for me. So charming from Day One.”
For more on Whitney Houston, visit RollingStone.com.
Check out this new still from the late Whitney Houston‘s upcoming film, Sparkle.
The superstar singer, who passed away suddenly earlier this month at the age of 48, did an interview and set visit with ET host Mark Steins and the director of Sparkle, Salim Akil.
Mark caught Whitney in action on set singing the hymn “Eyes On The Sparrow”. Check out the behind the scenes clip below.
Sparkle, which also stars Jordin Sparks, is set for a theatrical release on August 17 of this year.
Bigger picture inside…
More Here! »
- You can own a dress and earrings of Whitney Houston‘s – for the right price – Huffington Post
- Bella Thorne shoots spots for Danimals – Just Jared Jr
- Could the Kardashians face a class action lawsuit over QuickTrim? – FoxNews
- See Renee from Mob Wives in a bikini – DListed
- Emmanuelle Chriqui shows her stripes – Hollywood Tuna
- Sinead O’Connor shares a bizarre story with Daniel Radcliffe – Towleroad
- Check out 10 things you didn’t know about Michelle Williams – Celebuzz
- Derek Hough heads to Hawaii – ASL
Whitney Houston was laid to rest on Sunday (February 19) in a private ceremony held in Westfield, New Jersey.
The singer was buried next to her father, who died in 2003, according to the Associated Press.
Fans reportedly gathered near the funeral home in the morning and some “even slowly ran alongside the hearse as it began the journey to [her] gravesite.”
On Saturday, close friends and family gathered for Whitney‘s invitation-only funeral held at the Newark church where she used to sing as a child.
Whitney died February 11 in Beverly Hills, Calif., at the age of 48.