- Lifetime orders The Houston Family Chronicles featuring Whitney Houston‘s daughter, Bobbi Kristina, and mother Cissy – Huffington Post
- Send in your questions for India de Beaufort – Just Jared Jr
- What are critics saying about Dark Shadows? – FoxNews
- What’s the latest with the John Travolta masseur lawsuit? – DListed
- Katy Perry goes to the dark side – Hollywood Tuna
- Jon Stewart chimes in on President Obama‘s support of gay marriage – Towleroad
- A Teen Mom star is back in jail – Celebuzz
- Eva Longoria responds to rumors of a Teri Hatcher feud – ASL
Whitney Houston News, Pictures, and Videos
- Brand new information emerges about Whitney Houston‘s life before her tragic death in February – FoxNews
- If cancelled, Cougar Town could find a new home on TBS – Huffington Post
- The Andy Griffith Show star George Lindsey has passed away at 83 – TMZ
- Certain Josh Hutcherson dating rumors are false!- Just Jared Jr
- Chloe Moretz promotes Hick without co-star Blake Lively – Lainey Gossip
- More court visits for Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry – The Superficial
- Gerard Butler chats about a 300 sequel! – X17
- Is Amanda Bynes in more trouble with the law? – Celebuzz
The movie will feature a soundtrack that includes “Celebrate,” a duet between Jordin and Whitney written by R. Kelly.
“I actually just heard a cut of it the other day and my jaw was on the floor,” Jordin recently told EW.
“For me as a singer growing up listening to her, to be able to do a song with her is incredible,” she added. “And being her friend, just hearing how she sounded, it was amazing. So I can’t wait for people to hear that. I cannot wait.”
Bigger pic inside…
More Here! »
“’212’ is arrogant,” says Azealia, of her hit “212″ video, “and fashion is arrogant. Selling beauty means convincing people that you have something they want.”
“People say, ‘You just got famous on YouTube.’” Azealia added. “I’m like, ‘So? You didn’t get famous anywhere.’”
Synopsis: Musical prodigy, Sparkle (Sparks) struggles to become a star while overcoming issues that are tearing her family apart. From an affluent Detroit area and daughter to a single mother (Houston), she tries to balance a new romance with music manager, Stix (Derek Luke) while dealing with the unexpected challenges her new life will bring as she and her two sisters (Carmen Ejogo and Tika Sumpter) strive to become a dynamic singing group during the Motown-era.
The musical drama, which also features Cee Lo Green and music by both Jordin and Whitney, hits theaters this August.
The movie marks Whitney‘s finale role before her death in February.
WILL YOU WATCH Whitney Houston and Jordin Sparks in Sparkle?
The 48-year-old singer, who was found dead in February just before the 2012 Grammys, also had cocaine in her system when she passed, which has been reported by the LA County Coroner’s office.
Reportedly, there was no cocaine found in the hotel room where Whitney was staying at the time of her death.
Pills were found at the scene including Xanax, Ibuprofen, and Midol.
Our continued thoughts go out to Whitney‘s family and friends.
- Bobbi Kristina Houston wants to lose the link to her dad – FoxNews
- See what people are tweeting about Game Change – Huffington Post
- Kris Humphries wants $7 million in divorce money – TMZ
- Big Time Rush plays Radio City – Just Jared Jr
- Kate Hudson wants to get into action movies – Lainey Gossip
- Chris Brown can’t decide which luxury car to drive – The Superficial
- Will LeAnn Rimes be a judge on X Factor? – X17
- Kim Kardashian is all over Instagram – Celebuzz
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!