- We’ll have to wait for toxicology results, but Whitney Houston‘s autopsy is complete – TMZ
- Joe Jonas sits front row at a fashion show – Just Jared Jr
- Remembering Whitney Houston – Lainey Gossip
- Check out pics of Jon Heder and his twin brother! – The Superficial
- Adele brings her boyfriend Simon to the Grammys – US Weekly
- Get to know Gotye – MTV Buzzworthy
- Go behind the scenes on the set of Cougar Town - Popsugar
- Victor Cruz has been approached for Dancing with the Stars – Access Hollywood
- Take a peek inside Kristen Bell‘s place – Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
Whitney Houston News, Pictures, and Videos
The 30-year-old singer performed a sweet and simple rendition of the classic song “I Will Always Love You” in a tribute to the late singer Whitney Houston.
Jennifer Hudson’s Whitney Houston Tribute at Grammys
The 44-year-old entertainer started out his hosting duties with a prayer to the late Whitney Houston.
“Heavenly father, we thank you for sharing our sister Whitney with us,” LL said. “Today our thoughts are with her mother, her daughter and all of her loved ones. And although she is gone too soon, we remain truly blessed to have been touched by her beautiful spirit, and to have the legacy of her music to cherish and share forever. Amen.”
LL Cool J: Prayer for Whitney Houston at Grammys
10+ pictures inside of LL Cool J leading a prayer for Whitney Houston… More Here! »
Whitney Houston‘s family just released a statement on Sunday afternoon (February 12).
“We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Whitney,” the family tells JustJared.com. “This is an unimaginable tragedy and we will miss her terribly. We appreciate the outpouring of love and support from her fans and friends. — The Houston Family.”
Yesterday, Whitney‘s ex-husband Bobby Brown also released a statement of his own: “I am deeply saddened at the passing of my ex-wife, Whitney Houston. At this time, we ask for privacy, especially for my daughter, Bobbi Kristina. I appreciate all of the condolences that have been directed towards my family and I at this most difficult time.”
Last night, Bobby also performed a show at the Landers Center in Southaven as part of the New Edition reunion tour.
“First and foremost, I want to tell you that I love you all for being here,” Bobby told to the crowd. “Second, I would like to say, ‘I love you, Whitney.’ ”
“By now, sadly, you have all learned of the unspeakably tragic news of our beloved Whitney‘s passing,” Clive said. “I don’t have to mask my emotion – not in front of this room full of so many dear friends. I do have a very heavy heart and I am personally devastated by the loss of someone who has meant so much to me for so many years.”
“Whitney was so full of life. She was so looking forward to tonight. She was not at all scheduled to perform. She loved music and she loved this night that celebrates music,” Clive added.
“My heart goes out to her daughter Bobbi Kristina, to her mother Cissy, to all of her relatives and to so many of you here tonight, her extended family who loved and cherished her and her spirit,” he added.
Guests at the party also observed a moment of silence in remembrance of Whitney.
Clive Davis on Whitney Houston
- Friends remember Whitney Houston as being happy and “one of the girls” in the days before her death – FoxNews
- Katy Perry performs “Hey Jude” – Huffington Post
- Where in her hotel room did police find Whitney Houston‘s body? – TMZ
- The Jenner girls go out in search of their lost chihuahua – Just Jared Jr
- Check out ten years of Reese Witherspoon photos from the Oscars – Lainey Gossip
- Did Lindsay Lohan land a very expensive gift at a recent event? – The Superficial
- Jesse Metcalfe and his fiance go out on a dinner date – X17
- Check out Whitney Houston‘s best Grammy performances – Celebuzz
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
Dianna Agron wears a cute double breasted coat as she leaves a hotel on Saturday (February 11) in Hollywood.
The 25-year-old Glee actress shared a photo she’d taken earlier in the week of her copy of the Bodyguard soundtrack, writing, “Literally took this Thursday at work. Thought it was clever, random. I AM a fan…now she is gone. Etta & Whitney. RIP”
Glee will be paying tribute to Whitney in Tuesday’s episode, “Heart” – Amber Riley will be performing “I Will Always Love You”.
Here’s the synopsis of “Heart”: In honor of Valentine’s Day, Will challenges the New Directions to find and perform the world’s greatest love songs. Meanwhile, Rachel’s two dads Hiram (Jeff Goldblum) and LeRoy Berry (Brian Stokes Mitchell) pay a visit to McKinley High.
FYI: Dianna is wearing a dot printed shirt dress in cream by Jason Wu for Target.