- Whitney Port on the season finale and Lauren Conrad
- Kristen Wig at the Gotham Awards
- Ashley Tisdale picks up her daily coffee
- Joe Simpson defends his daughters from criticism
- Joanna Krupa appears in a racy PETA ad
- Nick Jonas is the center of attention
- Shauna Sand isn’t afraid to bare it
- Marilyn Monroe was into smoking pot?
- Lisa Loeb welcomes a daughter
- Simon Cowell talks about Ellen DeGeneres on AI
- Orlando Bloom lands at LAX airport
- Russell Brand is really set on Katy Perry
- Regis Philbin‘s hip surgery went pretty well
Whitney Port - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Whitney, 24, and, Gabe, 30, took a spin on a golf cart, checked out clothes from Pink and goofed around together.
Cobra Starship had a good time on and offstage, too – the band played with big balloons before their set and lead guitarist Ryland Blackington held a cuddly puppy.
15+ pictures inside of Whitney Port and Cobra Starship in the pink…
The City star Whitney Port attends the launch of DL1961 Premium Denim at South Coast Plaza on Saturday (October 3) in Costa Mesa, Calif.
After singing autographs and taking pictures with hundreds of fans, here’s what the 24-year-old fashion designer opened up to JustJared.com about:
JJ: How have the people you have worked with over the years influenced the creation of your fashion line, like Kelly Cutrone and Diane Von Furstenberg?
WP: They have influenced it a lot. With Diane, it was huge for me because she designs for the everyday woman, she really keeps every body size and type of personality in mind. I really learned that I need to look out for that. With Kelly, from a PR standpoint, she really taught me to narrow it down to who my audience is, who I’m designing for and to stay focused.
JJ: How much creative control did you have for your line?
WP: 100%! I tend to really micromanage things. If I’m investing something and I am passionate about it, then I go full force into it. While I had people helping me with the business, production and PR side of it, the design part is all me.
JJ: Who are your style icons?
The City star Whitney Port recently went back-to-school shopping with contest winner Mary Ann from Oak Forest, Illinois (she won a $1,000 shopping spree to JCPenney).
Check out the vid of Whitney and Mary Ann shopping. Watch the preview inside or the full video at WhitneyPort.com!
FYI: Mary Ann started a program called “Chinelas” (“slippers” in Spanish) to give out footwear to orphans in the Philippines. She is such a great example to all the teens out there who are motivated to make an impact!
Whitney Port wants to give YOUR wardrobe a back-to-school makeover!
One lucky winner will receive a $1000 shopping spree to JCPenney and Whitney will even be your personal stylist for the trip! As a bonus, the winner will get to star in a back-to-school fashion video alongside The City star. Fifteen winners will also receive a $75 gift card from JCP Teen!
HOW TO ENTER: Leave a comment here with a valid email address (will not be published) and tell us why you should win the $1000 shopping spree with Whitney. Those chosen to move on to the second round will be required to submit a video. This contest ends on Sunday, July 26 @ 11:59PM EST. Enter as many times as you want! Full contest rules here. Good luck!
UPDATE: Commenting for this contest has closed! The semi-finalists to move onto the next round will be contacted shortly. Thanks for entering!
Whitney Port shows off her bikini bod while filming scenes for her MTV reality show The City, on Sunday (July 19) in Miami, Florida.
Uhoh. Looks like Whitney‘s bottom is falling down! And her friend can’t save her!
The 24-year-old reality star timed her shoot to coincide with Swim Fashion Week down in Miami.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Whit’s black-trimmed bikini – YAY or NAY?
10+ pictures inside of Whitney Port in bikini bliss… More Here! »
- Whitney Port wants to play ball.
- Bikini-clad Lisa Rinna hits the beach.
- American Idol gets disco fever.
- Lindsay Lohan meets up with Mel B.
- Gavin Newsom announces he’s running for Governor on Twitter.
- Celeb couples: Who’s older?
- Ellen and Portia step out for Madeo
- Michael Phelps is dating Miss California?
- Jimmy Fallon can work to fight hunger.
- ER star Noah Wyle‘s Roman holiday.
- Mariah Carey is the “least green” celebrity, according to a new Earth Day poll from GreenDaily.com.
- Kathy Najimy‘s friends Sheryl Crow, Alan Cumming, Nia Vardalos, and Ricki Lake enjoyed Jett Vodka cocktails at the opening of her new show ‘Back To Bacharach And David’ at the Music Box in Hollywood.
- Exes Stephen Coletti and Hayden Panettiere were spotted together at Gavin and Joey DeGraw’s Highline Ballroom gig Monday night, but sources say they’re “just friends.”
- Lifetime has set August 20 for the debut of Project Runway’s sixth season.