- Woody Allen shoots down rumors of trouble on set with Carla Bruni – PopEater
- Victoria Justice: Expect new music next year! – Just Jared Jr
- Thintervention‘s Jackie Warner talks about her weight struggles – Huffington Post
- Naomi Campbell gets down at Fashion Week – DListed
- Anna Kournikova shows off her bikini bod – Hollywood Tuna
- A shirtless Alex O’Laughlin hits the beach – Towleroad
- Tina Turner reacts to her sister’s sudden death – Radar
- Gwen Stefani meets fans at Fashion’s Night Out – Celebuzz
- Denzel Washington has a new ride – Celebslam
- Nick Cannon tries a new look – ASL
- Check out Kanye West‘s latest Good Friday mp3 – Idolator
- Miley Cyrus shows quite a bit of leg – Splash
- Jeremy Piven and friends tried out the new burger while watching the Saints/Viking game at The Ainsworth in NYC earlier this week.
Woody Allen - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
British actress Lucy Punch steps out in a beautiful Burberry lace creation at the Spanish premiere of her new film, You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger, at Casa de la Cultura on Tuesday (August 24) in Aviles, Spain.
The 32-year-old actress was joined by the film’s writer/director Woody Allen and co-star Gemma Jones.
Stranger hits theaters in the US on September 22!
10+ pictures inside of Lucy Punch at the Spanish premiere of You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger…
Rachel McAdams wanders the streets of France as she shoots scenes for her new film, Midnight in Paris, on Wednesday (August 4) on location in Paris.
The 31-year-old actress chatted with director Woody Allen between takes.
Woody Allen has been awarded $5 million from American Apparel, after settling a lawsuit brought against the company by the filmmaker in 2007.
Allen, who sought $10 million in damages, had sued American Apparel for using his image on two billboards in 2007 without his consent (including the rabbi billboard pictured here).
Dov Charney, founder and chief executive of American Apparel told WWD, “Naturally there is some relief of not having to go through a trial but I also harbor a sense of remorse and sadness for not arguing an important issue regarding the First Amendment, particularly the ability of an individual or corporation to invoke the likeness of a public figure in a satiric and social statement.”
For the full statement from Charney, visit Guardian.co.uk.
The 24-year-old Indian-born model-turned actress joins the all-star cast that includes Naomi Watts, Josh Brolin and Anthony Hopkins.
Woody‘s next flick, Whatever Works, will be released in June.
Slumdog won eight Oscars on Sunday, including the Academy Award for Best Picture of 2008.
Woody Allen walks arm-in-arm with two of his favorite ladies in the world — wife Soon-Yi Previn, 36, and daughter Bechet, 8 — as they walk through Warsaw, Poland on Sunday (December 28).
Earlier in the evening, the 74-year-old director performed his clarinet with the New Orleans Jazz Band at Warsaw’s Sala Kongresowa. The audience of almost 3,000 gave Woody a standing ovation. (He rarely performs in large venues or outside New York City, where he lives.)
“We will do our best to entertain you,” Woody told the audience. More Here! »
Woody Allen takes his family — sister Letty, 65, his wife Soon-Yi Previn, 36, and their daughters Bechet, 8, Manzie, 7 — to visit the “Picasso et Les Maitres” exhibition at Grand Palais Museum on The Champs Elysees Avenue in Paris on Sunday (December 28).
Later in the day in Poland, the 74-year-old director performed his clarinet with the New Orleans Jazz Band at Warsaw’s Sala Kongresowa. The audience of almost 3,000 gave Woody a standing ovation. (He rarely performs in large venues or outside New York City, where he lives.) More Here! »