- The Hangover will likely return for a third installment – Huffington Post
- Check out the trailer for Tom Felton‘s latest film – Just Jared Jr
- What convinced Liv Tyler to go nude in her next film? – FoxNews
- Which R&B singer says she has a new obsession with nudity? – PopEater
- See the ad Naomi Campbell thinks is racist – DListed
- Watch Kate Upton get her body painted – Hollywood Tuna
- Jon Stewart compares Sarah Palin‘s bus tour to Scooby-Doo – Towleroad
- See what Joey McIntyre and his wife named their newborn baby girl – Radar
- The cast of Pretty Little Liars teams up with DoSomething.org – Celebuzz
- See the area where Sean Kingston crashed his jetski – Celebslam
- Teen Mom‘s Catelynn and Tyler take a trip to NYC – ASL
- The Give Back Hollywood Foundation will be launching the “Hollywood Pledge” with a VIP event on June 4th. Hugh Jackman, Kellan Lutz, Kim Kardashian and Denzel Washington are among the people who have committed to taking the pledge!
Zach Galifianakis Breaking News and Photos
The two comedians chat about films in the Webby Award-winning series, Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis, before they watch inappropriate animal videos, feed each other cherries and strawberries, and then kiss!
Mad Men star Jon Hamm also makes a cameo, walking on the set to find his keys.
Kristen Bell kisses Crystal the monkey at the premiere of The Hangover Part II on Thursday (May 19) at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.
The 30-year-old actress paired her J. Mendel dress with Brian Atwood shoes and posed with one of the film’s stars, Crystal, who stole the show when she arrived in a pink dress and pearl necklace!
The crew then headed over to the Thai-themed after party, where they toasted the film’s premiere with Tabasco Bloody Mary-inspired cocktails.
FYI: Dax is wearing the Diesel Zatiny 8Y3 jeans.
25+ pictures inside of Kristen Bell and the Hangover cast at the L.A. premiere…
More Here! »
Here’s what the stars of The Hangover Part II had to share:
Zach, on still not used to being famous: “I don’t think I ever will be. In my mind I think it’s funny not to be at peace with it. But it’s strange. When a movie is really big like this, people perceive you as the character. It’s like, would you go up to the guy who played the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz and go, ‘You ain’t a scarecrow?!’ It’s a f—ing movie!”
Bradley, on how the Bill Clinton cameo rumors began: “That’s a simple explanation: Clinton was coming to Bangkok to give a speech, and we were honored enough to have dinner with him afterward. Somebody saw the guys from The Hangover with Bill Clinton and it just became this whole thing.”
For more from the guys of The Hangover Part II, visit EW.com!
Bigger pic inside…
The 41-year-old The Hangover Part II completed a hilarious fill-in-the-blank interview for the magazine’s cover story.
“Technology is also overrated. It’s making our society less private. Like, I would advise people that while it’s okay to tweet about your paper-towel purchase, I really don’t want to know about what shape your stool is in,” he wrote.
For the full interview, pick up GQ on newsstands April 19. Also check out more pics from Zach‘s shoot on GQ.com!
Check out the full theatrical trailer for The Hangover: Part 2!
The Hangover: Part 2 will hit theaters on May 26!
‘The Hangover Part 2′ Trailer
The 41-year-old Hangover 2 actor will be joined by musical guest Jessie J.
Be sure to watch as Andy and Zach play an intense game of Got Your Nose!
Zach was hilarious the last time he hosted – we can’t wait to see him host SNL again!
Zach Galifianakis – SNL Promo