Usher Raymond V: Usher's New Baby Boy

Usher Raymond V: Usher's New Baby Boy

Usher and wife Tameka Foster welcomed a baby boy at 9:55 p.m. Monday in Atlanta.

They named their son Usher Raymond V, who weighed in at 7 pounds and 9 ounces.

“We are so happy and proud of our beautiful son,” Usher said in a statement. “What a blessing!”

URV is the couple’s first child together. Tameka has three children with ex-husband Ryan Glover.

Usher and Tameka wed in a civil ceremony in Atlanta on September 1.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Photos: Ethan Miller/Getty
Posted to: Tameka Foster, Usher

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Christine x3 @ 11/28/2007 at 7:32 am

first comment! wow a baby already?

congrats !!

the_original_nika @ 11/28/2007 at 8:17 am

congrats.
what an original name for the baby haha.

didnt even know he was married? He has a thing for older women…First Chilli now…the wife

that aint his baby… it’s her ex’s.

Blackgirl @ 11/28/2007 at 8:40 am

i agree…but usher is inlove and whipped never the less.:P

AWWWWWWWWW a mini usher how sweet. congrats to both of them.

Shango_Hispanico @ 11/28/2007 at 9:55 am

CONGRATS!!

gOssipBitch @ 11/28/2007 at 9:56 am

Whats up with that chick he can get so much better ..well happy ever after …like thats gonna happen ..give them a year !!!

ARE YOU SURE IT’S YOUR SON AND NOT THE HUSBAND, THIS BORN SO EARLY UNLESS HE A PREMATURE BABY, BUT PREMATURE BABIES DONT WEIGH 7 POUNDS. USHER I THIN YOU SHOULD GET DNA TEST, YOU MARRY BUT I THINK YOU WERE TRICK INTO IT. YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO YOUR MOM.GOOD LUCK ANYWAY.

Please people, usher is 29 and she is 36. When Eva married Tony it was a 7 year difference as well but no one said anything. and we can name so many other stars who married a much younger man. Give the people a break.

I guess he settled for second, third or is it forth best….what a fool…..just loves those women with extra baggage….3 kids wow!….what an idiot……this is the ***** that caused a strain between him and his mom….he sure doesn’t ask for much…should’ve stayed with Chili. Hope this ugly ***** takes every penny he’s got…serves him right….he’s mom tried to tell him.

yes a baby already……wtf? they did get married you know. WANT TO CHECK OUT SOMETHING STRANGE AS HELL,, GO TO BOSSIP.COM AND CHECK OUT THE OLDER WHITE WOMAN WHO GO TO AFRICA TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUNG STRONG AFRICAN BOYS. WHAT THE **** ? HOW CAN YOU BE RACIST BUT THEN TURN AROUND AND HAVE SEX WITH BLACK PEOPLE…. AND IN AFRICA OF ALL PLACES. AT LEAST ANGELINA IS TRYING TO HELP A AFRICAN KID, NOT GOING OVER THERE FOR SOME STRANGE PERVERTED SEXUAL FANTASY.

I think she might have settled! Just because Usher has money, etc., does not make him the best man out there. Women kill me – she is the better catch to me – just because she is older???????????? Just because he is younger, lmfaoooooooo get a damn grip!

umm somehow i beleive dat it aint his baby. but o well if it is congrats. n u can do better than dat girl.

im just glad he is with a black girl.

He will oen his eyes after she gon and he broke

slimthang#18 @ 12/19/2007 at 11:42 am

I personally think he could of done better but if he’s in love and he’happy im happy. i love you usher

slimthang#18 @ 12/19/2007 at 11:42 am

I personally think he could of done better but if he’s in love and he’s happy im happy. i love you usher

ImRawBiotch @ 12/29/2007 at 6:10 pm

Omg eww that nasty ***** is disgusting ! My baby can doo WAYY better than that.
& I agree he should get a DNA test. I lovee you Usherrr !!!

I love USHER!….well if he is happy.. im happy for him!..
Congrats man!!!

USHERS BIGGEST FAN lia Green @ 01/24/2008 at 2:53 pm

I am so proud of Usher he has came a long way i have been following up on his stories of success sense Usher was young his self……i admired Usher before he became really big and made any hits! I always knew that there was talent behind his beautiful smile, charming personality, and gorgeous body, despite what the media says Usher has overcame a lot in his career. I like to say sorry for the passing of his Father Usher Terry Raymond III and known it is a BLESSING on the birth of his son born in November USHER TERRY RAYMOND V!!!!! I would also like to say I am happy that you found true love in one of your greatest friends Tameka Foster, you two deserve each other. Usher I admire you so much and your such an inspiring person not only to myself but to other people around the world. I thank you for the hardships you helped me get through by your music and just maintaining if it wasn’t for you i would not be where i am today in life!!!! thank you so much for everything and you deserve the better things in life for what you have already given!!
Yours As Always,
LIA T. GREEN

Greenbelt, MD
I love you USHER TERRY RAYMOND III

My opinon is worth a thousand words thou it may not be a thousand it is , Usher and Tameka found love and that is all that matters > He is more of a man then most he found love in a female that had three kids prior that deserves props and she look straight for having four kids she is still tight . Most will envy her for the man she woe’s , I say dam girl you must have mad skills and Usher is a proud daddy (forget all the groupie’s there words dont mean ****) All that matter’s is the joy that tameka , usher and their children will bring to one eachother . Life is about not what you have but who is there to love unconditionally . Usher dont mess up once you scorn your wifey a wife’s value of you will be gone so live for her live for the babies , live for you . not your fans or groupies but for the new family u have been blessed with and treat day like it was the first day

apple bottoms @ 02/04/2008 at 11:31 pm

usher marryed her becouse he feel sorry for her and her baby boy to bad the baby is not his they never show the baby boy at all maye she never had one in the fruist place maybe usher found out the the child is not his after all. shm

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All