Chris Brown Doesn't Wear the Same Underwear Twice

Chris Brown Doesn't Wear the Same Underwear Twice

18-year-old R&B heartthrob Chris Brown sat down with Blender to talk about his nerdy straight-A days and his current pimp ways. Here are some highlights:

Have you ever been arrested? Yeah, but it’s not on my record. I got arrested for fleeing from the police on a little minibike. When I was living in New York, my homeboys wanted to ride through the park. The police caught us, but all they did was take the bikes from us, so we didn’t get in trouble.

If you could make one apology, what would it be? I’d apologize to God for all my sins.

What personal habit do you have that other people find annoying? I like picking the nails off my toes.

Underwear or commando? Underwear. I wear a new pair of drawers every day. I won’t wash my drawers and put ’em back on. I just throw them away.

Read Chris Brown‘s full interview at Blender.com.

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

brazil………….!

I LOVE YOU!

YES ZASHLEY
NO ZANESSA!

BRAZIL………..LOVE!

It does feel good to put on a brand new pair of undies or socks, lol

second!!!!!!!!!!!! he doesn’t wear underwear twice???

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
i went on that one webbsite xD

haha hee sayz sum bad **** about his ex.
kinda/sortaa.

chriss is FIINE!

JunoFirst @ 11/30/2007 at 8:19 pm

Now that is what I call wasteful extravagance.

How about just learning to use the washing machine. I could see maybe replacing underwear every 3 months, is less excessive.
Wait til his 15 minutes of fame is done, and he finds he has no money to buy new underwear. Geeeeze.

um, adorable kid and all, but learn to wash your d*mn undies, kiddo! Heck, you are rich, have your maid do ‘em!

far far malaysia @ 11/30/2007 at 8:37 pm

i love chris brown! he’s zexy!!!!

Now that’s just wasteful.

That’s stupid (wasteful) about the underwear.

I love chris brown he is so cool n so hott

far far malaysia @ 11/30/2007 at 8:49 pm

Taudy @ 11/30/2007 at 7:59 pm
____

wtf! wrong place

Man what a waste of money. I know he is rich any everything, but still.

This is a chris brown thread y r u pple talking bout zashley n zanessa even though I love zanessa … dude zashleys not real get over the dam fact pple I hate ashley tisdale she is so fake vanessa is hott just keeping it real …….. this is CHRIS BROWN go sumwhere else n talk bout them

That is real sad. How wasteful.

Yes with global warming, polution, landfills encroaching on our living space, heck why not just throw away every single item after one use. Once for that shirt, oh I drove that car once let’s junk it, My house? Oh I slept in it once, let’s demolish it…

What a wasteful retarded *****. To think some of you are all “he’s so sexy”.

He’s also a freaking moron who deserves to eat his underwear for filling up waste sites.

Its morons like this that I hope choke.

I would rather read about someone important… someone with actual talent.

He does have talent.
This really isn’t an odd thing to do… Usher does the same thing – he said it a while back.

antonia aka toni @ 11/30/2007 at 9:43 pm

Luvin Chris Brown Even More. And umm 21st comment! LOL :]
and to the gurl who wrote
“GO ZASHLEY BOO ZANESSA” wtf! ur a hater! ur just hatin bcuz u dont got luv like that in ur life >:[

movie madness @ 11/30/2007 at 10:31 pm

as much as I like Chris the fact that he or any celebrity wears something only once is disappointing. I mean if they want to wear clothes or shoes once, then that is cool, they can just give them away. however underwear, you can’t give that sh!t away

so i don’t agree with the whole, throwin away yo draws after wearin em once thing, but the boy is FINE non the less..

&& i love that he doesn’t drink, because he sees the effects of what it can do to you..

&& his ex-girlfriend is a dumbass for cheatin on him lol even if he wasn’t in the business, look at him! && he seems to have a really good personality.. mm-mm damn shame..

thanks Jared.

Also… has too much time on his hands!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All