T.I. Goes to Jail

T.I. Goes to Jail

Entertainer/rapper T.I. was setenced to one year and one day in prison based on felony weapons charges, according to MTV.

The plea deal requires T.I. to be subjected to a number of requirement after his prison sentence including: “an audit of his finances, drug counseling, DNA testing and random searches of his property, and he will not be able to own firearms.” Additionally, he must complete 500 hours of community service after jail time. (The terms of the agreement also include T.I. completing 1000 hours of service before jail.)

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Wow! He deserves it. I mean what did he need a machine gun and a silencer for except to hurt someone? I am really surprised that such a good looking guy can be so evil.

owning guns doesn’t make u evil.

sshhii_baby @ 03/27/2009 at 4:15 pm

So damn sexy! See you in 6months TI! still love you. Please learn you lesson so you wont be put away for too long. Dont think my heart can take it. lol

noooo!
not T.I
hes to attractive. xD

SEND CHRIS BROWN TO JAIL!
AND THROW AWAY THE KEYY!

This sucks, but sh*t happens.
Still love him.

jasminder @ 03/27/2009 at 4:35 pm

TI is so hot. I mean, DAYUM! I’ve been watching his show on MTV and he seems like a genuinely good person who has made some mistakes. Now he can do his time and come out a better person. Love you, TI!

mollination @ 03/27/2009 at 4:38 pm

That’s bullsh!t. I think he was truly genuine on his show, and that should EASILY count towards his community service. The judge was on a power trip. This guy did everything he could have done to right his wrongs and there are plenty of others who got off the hook scott-free. The judge was trying to prove something and I had a feeling T.I.’S show may have had that result. LOVE YOU T.I.!! Your fans will be here waiting.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

:”(

Lordie lordie! T.I is soooooo YUM!
I gonna do my duty and give him a “conggical visit” in jail, girl!! wooh!

T.I is too hot to go to jail ! put Chris Brown in instead !!

good
send chris next

blkbandit @ 03/27/2009 at 5:13 pm

i guess T.I. has street cred now.

chrisbrownsupporter @ 03/27/2009 at 5:47 pm

T.I is really talented, but this is quite true owning a gun is bad, who knows what he is capable of doing with it, and i support Chris, i don’t want him to go to jail, his sorting his problems out so stop with the comments saying he should go instead!

Bye TI, hope you and Wesley Snipes share a cell.

NO NO NO. dis SUCKSSSSS! he’s an amazing artist and this is lame. chris brown should be locked up. that douche deserves. but T.I. seems like he truly feels horrible about what happened. he deserves more sympathy then he’s getting.

owning a gun defs isnt bad, its ur right according 2 the 2nd amendment…..
he’s in trouble because he bought them from the streets
i kinda didnt think he would get that much time, a year is still a long time =\
listening to ASAP, like he says “made a quarter mil in the pen getting stock tips” =]

Every body deserves a second chance in life , my prayer is that may god keep him and protect him under his wings ,and i know that TI will be out before you know it, and continues to grow in success and good health . WE LOVE YOU TI AND BE STRONG ITS ONLY A MATTER OF DAYS AND YOU’LL BE OUT . LOVE ALWAYS . GOD BLESS

WHHHHHHHHHHHAT ! :(
i love TI zz

please…i can’t believe some people are so sympathetic to this criminal. his claim to fame is being a moderately talented rapper after being a drug dealer, he has six kids by who knows how many different children. if he was a nobody his sentence would probably be much worse. i mean lil kim served the same sentence and she just lied. give me a break, people should really stop putting rappers and celebrities on pedal stools as if they are above the law. they are humans whose income is just way above average thanks to our consumerist society and hardworking people that invest in it

i meant different women

TI is so yummy……damn

damnn thatsz my babe right there ii love him ill do him with out a condom ti is ma babydaddy yum yum :]

See how TI is giving fellow gays a bad name!!! Ughhh! Yes, he is gay. He is ALWAYS at the big gay hip hop parties in the Hollywood and Beverly Hills.

What annoys me about hims is the following. This idiot is SOOO lucky to be making millions from his (crappy) music. thank god he is beautiful! …and yet he is going out buying guns to be all ghetto.

Well, at least the jail sex is not gonna be a shock to him!!!

Hellz_Yeah @ 03/27/2009 at 11:15 pm

Dammit!! I wish I was a male felon just so I could bust one on TI’s hot ass in prison..sheesh.. why do I have to be a law abiding girl with a ******? >:(

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All