Kate Bosworth: MOCA Los Angeles Gala with Rachel Bilson!

Kate Bosworth: MOCA Los Angeles Gala with Rachel Bilson!

Kate Bosworth dons a floor-grazing Spring 2011 Chanel black dress to “The Artist’s Museum Happening” MOCA Los Angeles Gala held at MOCA Grand Avenue on Saturday (November 13).

The 27-year-old actress ran into her BFF & Baby co-star Rachel Bilson and actress Malin Akerman. She also chatted up stylist Rachel Zoe (rumored to be pregnant) and her husband Rodger Berman.

FYI: Like Kate‘s lipstick? Celebrity make-up artist Amy Nadine used the Chanel Rouge Coco Lip Color in Magnolia.

20+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth at the MOCA Los Angeles Gala

kate bosworth moca los angeles gala 17
kate bosworth moca los angeles gala 18
kate bosworth moca los angeles gala 19
kate bosworth moca los angeles gala 20

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

beautiful! talented young lady.

twenty-two @ 11/14/2010 at 9:55 am

The dress is really nice.

what an awful dress. this person is suppose to be a stylist. ha ha. to whom or what? where was alex? is she wearing her own tacky jewelry? guess after the holidays we will be hearing about her engagement to alex. god help him!!!!

twenty-two @ 11/14/2010 at 9:56 am

Not sure about the hairdo though.

I kind of love this look but the hair is all wrong.

pretty in pink @ 11/14/2010 at 10:01 am

I think Kate needs brighter makeup.
She looks kind of washed out.

ModestMouse @ 11/14/2010 at 10:01 am

She looks great.

This is a good length for her but it hides her bony legs.
Now if she would just lax off the botox.

Kate looks stunning! I love everything about this look, dress, make-up, hair, jewelry… perfection

I think the gown is pretty. It’s a classic, floor length Chanel. Hard to go wrong. Kate always looks better in classic styles. She looks kind of sick though or maybe it’s a bad makeup job.

She looks like a corpse in a designer dress.

She’s cute but I can’t get past her shiny forehead. It’s huge.
She should try bangs.

I just noticed she has man hands. What a contrast to the girlish face.

just wondering, you got a buck every time you mention rachel bilson?

She looks nice but her face seems frozen.

the dress is pretty, but it’s not right for her- she’s only 27 yrs old…the dress and hair style make her look much older than she is. Malin is actually 4-5 yrs older, but looks much younger/hipper than Kate. It’s almost like she’s trying too hard to be taken seriously, or look like a serious mature actress or something. Not working. Also, will sombody please get Rachael Bilson to trim her hair- she’s a pretty girl, but the ragged ends are all I notice!

What’s up with Bosworth’s Face? I was liking her style for once until I clicked on this pic:

She looks like a wax figure next to Bilson.

ugly, balding chick

muppet show @ 11/14/2010 at 10:21 am

NO JJ I DONT LIKE HER LIPSTICK!!! I DONT LIKE THE HAIR EITHER BUT THE BOTTOX IS VERY NICE ON HER!

Anyone would look quite good in this dress. It’s almost universally flattering and if you’re too thin, it hides your lower half so it looks more balanced.

I think she needs a darker lipstick shade.

jmho

seven dust @ 11/14/2010 at 10:26 am

Kate Bosworth seems to have only two expressions. Is her face so tight it hurts to smile? She looks like she’s grimacing in some of the photos.

I do like the dress.

Iffy Miffy @ 11/14/2010 at 10:27 am

Her head looks so huge on that tiny body … ugh. Nice dress though.

I’ll go with nay on the lipstick. The makeup is good. Simple and pretty but the lipstick is just so underwhelming and ruins the whole effect.

She suffers from early, onset female pattern baldness.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All