Stacy Keibler: Audition Ready Woman!

Stacy Keibler: Audition Ready Woman!

Stacy Keibler rocks an animal print skirt as she heads back to her car on Tuesday (February 28) in Los Angeles.

The 32-year-old actress and girlfriend of George Clooney kept busy on her cell phone as she was out heading to auditions.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Stacy Keibler

“I just posted a new blog about my favorite skin care line, Eminence,” Stacy shared on her Twitter while linking to her official website.

Over the weekend, Stacy accompanied George to the 2012 Oscars and wore a gorgeous Marchesa dress.

stacy keibler autdition ready woman 01
stacy keibler autdition ready woman 02
stacy keibler autdition ready woman 03
stacy keibler autdition ready woman 04
stacy keibler autdition ready woman 05
stacy keibler autdition ready woman 06
stacy keibler autdition ready woman 07
stacy keibler autdition ready woman 08

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

This photos about 2 days old now abit slow there jared

works out @ 02/29/2012 at 7:45 pm

Animal print dress outa control

polka dots and leopard print do no match.

No wonder Angelina hates her and gives her the cold shoulder. She’s way hotter than Jolie and has access to Brad through GC.

@lol:

I would have to disagree. I don’t like Angelina but she sees that Stacey is in a long list of woman that George Clooney makes feel like they’ve won the boyfriend lottery but who he will soon throw away…

gotta luv the keibs

Trashy hooker look on a trashy hooker.

I already hear George Clooney say “NEXT!”

I hope this is for a part in a movie or for TV, otherwise someone should call Stacy and Clinton from What Not to Wear.

Looks like Kate plus 8 woman not Stacy Keibler.

I have to say @ 02/29/2012 at 11:14 pm

—————————————————————————-

I assure you everyone knows it , she owns a beautiful face with a knock out body.

Gossipgirl @ 02/29/2012 at 11:24 pm

Auditioning for what? Another role as a rent a ho. Please, ugh, just ugh.

What role is she going for? Who dresses like that except Stacy. She looks really bad but then she acts really bad so it would not have been a big role in a major film. When is George’s new girl showing up? It has to be soon, going by Stacy’s face she isn’t happy. The Clooney dumping Stacy countdown is on if she hasn’t already been dumped. I wonder if Stacy will still get all these isn’t she lovely remarks then, it is always amazing how they all seem go back to being plain and badly dressed when the Clooney glow goes away.

I think all women should boycott Clooney.
He just uses them and dumps them off.
She seems like an awfully nice woman who deserves love.
I would never go near a guy like that.
Disgusting…

TIMEKEEPER @ 03/01/2012 at 12:43 am

Guys this is a staged photo op. This is a Team Clooney And Team Kiebler collaboration. Normally in the Clooney realm this would be a sign of a woman who is being edged out slowly. Nowadays, this is sheer desperation, and George “trying” to get in a dig at someone. Guys be glad all of you have a real life unlike a few vilage idiots on the prowl…..lol!

TIMEKEEPER @ 03/01/2012 at 12:48 am

Oh I see that Stacy has stolen Anna’s sunglasses too. Lol! I think Anna is going to throw out her glasses now. Lol!

hate to be critical of her, but she seems so desperate now to be in the spotlight. I highly doubt she’s a good actress and after Clooney dumps her, she’ll be a nobody.

Who is ANNA @ 03/01/2012 at 1:47 am

@TIMEKEEPER:
No Anna NEVER NEVER out her glasses
for this” Bouf_Bowl”

ANGELINA JOLIE IS A WH@RE @ 03/01/2012 at 8:16 am

–”audition”–yeah,right more–the casting couch.

The moment she started swallowing Clooney’s man sauce she became an actress?

Aw she has to get a real job now?!! Must be because George yelled CUT and Stacie’s acting role as his pretend-GF-at-awards show is now over.

Madeleine @ 03/01/2012 at 3:27 pm

She’s going to auditions now?LOL,she’s nothing without George.

@TIMEKEEPER: They wanted a staged photo op of her dressed like that? LOL. She really is dense if she thought she looked good here. Remember my comment that she dressed like a mob wife for the Oscars in the shiniest gaudiest stuff she could find what with that big shiny dress and ugly tacky earrings. Once again she looks like a mob wife (or escort). Just shows you can’t buy good taste.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All