Jessica Simpson: Nude & Pregnant on 'Elle' Cover!

Jessica Simpson: Nude & Pregnant on 'Elle' Cover!

Jessica Simpson goes nude and bares her baby bump on the cover of Elle magazine’s April 2012 issue.

The 31-year-old fashionista revealed that she’s expecting a baby girl!

Jess also reflected upon her body subconsciously telling her she was pregnant.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jessica Simpson

“We were goin’ to have an all-day drinking binge,” she said. “Gonna ride our bikes, hang out…do naughty things. But I started feeling this overwhelming guilt. Why would I feel guilt at the idea of going out and having cocktails with my friends?”

For more from Jessica, visit Elle.com!

jessica simpson elle nude pregnant 01
jessica simpson elle nude pregnant 02

Photos: Carter Smith
Posted to: Jessica Simpson, Magazine, Nude, Pregnant Celebrities

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I love reading this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via Wealt’hybar.c’om a nice place for seeking rich men.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..YY

She’s so irritating.

she could provide milk to a small town with those

Where is her ******?She looks very hot hot hot.

NYMPHETAMINE @ 03/07/2012 at 11:01 am

Beautiful! <3

Her breasts are so big,i want them.

So hot ,i want her love.

Who wants to have sex with her?I m a hot boy ,i want her so much.

eww WHY? WHY??? @ 03/07/2012 at 11:08 am

WHY?

keep it personal. Not art like the VF from Ms. Lebovitz.

100% white trash @ 03/07/2012 at 11:14 am

what a mature, classy way to come to the conclusion you may be pregnant, it’s not like you’re 31 or anything

doesn’t look heavily photoshopped but whoever fixed her belly button has clearly never carried a baby or must be a man cause you can’t be that far along and have a deep belly button . The baby always makes you belly flat or and outy it returns back to normal after delivery. the only way she can be that pregnant and still have an inny is if she were morbidly obese.

Now watch Vanessa and Nick will “announce” they are having a girl also to compete with Jessica

it a game they play

I am sorry but I just hate this fake picture stuff. She no way looks like that. She currently has a double chin and at least 60 extra pounds. What I hate is that it places such ridiculous expectations on everyday women. Yeah, in clothes we look fat and blotchy when pregnant, but boy, get naked and we are supposed to look fabulous.

I think pregnant women are beautiful, but this is too much. I am sorry. This is just grotesque. She is too far along in her pregnancy to pose like that.

this is sooo much pfotoshop :)

ewwwww
she got FAT!!!

Beautiful..

@Believe has it ever occured to you that Jessica may be having a medically complicated pregnancy that made her gain more weight than she wanted to. she looks beautiful nobody ever said carrying a new life inside you was easy especially on a petite girl like Jessica is 5’3.5″ and an inverted pear shap larger on the top/smaller on the bottom Jessica doesn’t look blotchy in her other pregnancy pics at all but some of the dresses she’s worn are unflattering but when your as far along as she is you opt for comfort not style. she also says in the article that her daughter is gonna be a 10lb baby which isn’t out of the ordinary at all Flynn Bloom was 9lbs 12oz when he was born in January 2011

I don’t understand why you feel the need………………this has already been done. Figure out your own picture!!

when demi moore first did the nude pic w/she was pregnant it was something new,then britney, christina,etc etc and everyone is doing it now
now its annoying

futuremrsdicaprio @ 03/07/2012 at 12:22 pm

She looks healthy (although photoshopped). But I’m so confused. Beyonce announced her pregnancy loooong after Jessica, yet gave birth a month later, and here we are with Jessica, what feels like a year later LOL

AmberWaves @ 03/07/2012 at 12:28 pm

“So, seein’ a white Buffalo, that’s a good omen, right?” asked the cowboy.

“Used ta be…”replied the old Indian.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 03/07/2012 at 12:29 pm

..these people have no self respect. if they could sell their own funeral photos they would. watch, not even a day after that baby is born its picture will be sold and posted on every magazine cover.

I hope the baby girl doesn’t inherit her weird lips. They are so annoying.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All