Gerard Butler: Pink 'Peak' Cap!

Gerard Butler: Pink 'Peak' Cap!

Gerard Butler wears a pink “Peak for Malibu” cap on Wednesday (March 28) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The night before, the 42-year-old actor was all smiles while leaving Sur in West Hollywood.

Gerard was recently spotted hanging out with Lindsay Lohan and her friends at Chateau Marmont.

“The two were laughing and telling jokes, and [Gerry] kept his hands on both sides of her chair as he leaned in close to talk,” an onlooker told People.

Also at the Hollywood hotspot the same night: Emily Blunt who enjoyed a quiet double date with husband John Krasinski and another couple after greeting Lindsay.

gerard butler peak cap 01
gerard butler peak cap 02
gerard butler peak cap 03
gerard butler peak cap 04
gerard butler peak cap 05

1,122 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 745 » Show All

Im a bisexual girl,sincerely wish to make more bisexual friends, I, so got a profile on ====D A T E B I* C’ O’ M=== under the username “jessica101” , There are hundreds of thousands of bisexual singles and couples looking to explore their bisexuality~~~~~Come and check me out!!

Observations @ 03/28/2012 at 9:43 pm

what’s then deal with the dating sites? Don’t they have anyone or anywhere else to advertise to?

Observations @ 03/28/2012 at 9:45 pm

He definitely looks cure, especially in this picture
a bit of an attitude there? Me like it!

What does “PEAK for Malibu” mean?

Observations @ 03/28/2012 at 9:49 pm

I can believe JJ is using this outing of his to mention he was recently seen hanging out with Lindsay Lohan. It seems any excuse to mention he and she in the same sentence.

I doubt Lindsay Lohan holds any interest or fascination for him, beyond just friends that run to each other here and there about town.

I love it when he looks casual, especially when he wears jeans. It’s so becoming on him.
Nice sneakers this time around.

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 10:14 pm

GB is looking great in these pics too! Love it!!

@Observations: Hey! Yeah…JJ is milking this for “hits”….

AmberWaves @ 03/28/2012 at 10:16 pm

Nope. Sorry.

Gerry has been hanging out in la quite a bit. Does he have some press to do for movie 43.maybe?

WO answered my question.
Skylar Peak is running for Malibu City Council. He was one of Gerry’s surf instructors.

Observations @ 03/29/2012 at 12:03 am

@Toronto:
“And as GB himself has said…as soon as he talks to a woman, the media has them sleeping together.”
100% they are doing this, and it’s totally predictable. C’mon we need some new polys. Been there done that.

Observations @ 03/29/2012 at 12:09 am

@?:
He is supporting him, but I don’t think he can vote for him. He is not a Malibu resident. UNLESS…..he is now, and we didn’t know about it. He does seem to spend a lot of time in Malibu, and that’s almost a year after he finished surf training.
Oh wait a minute…. I forgot he is not even a US citizen, so in either case he can’t vote for anybody.

Observations @ 03/29/2012 at 12:11 am

“Seriously he’s roaming all over Los Angeles ”
He sure is lol

what’s so special about this guy???

Does this man ever groom himself?
The biggest slob in Hollywood.

Para calentar la noche ,encontre esta cancion perfecta para el señor BUTLER…..con LMFAO y se llama I¨M SEXY AND I KNOW IT……

When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly
I pay to the beat, walking on the street with in my new lafreak, yeah
This is how I roll, animal print, pants out control,
It’s real fool with the big F o
They like bruce lee rock at the club

Girl look at that body (x3)
I work out
Girl look at that body (x3)
I work out

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain’t afraid to show it

I’m sexy and I know it (x2)

When I’m at the moss, purity just can’t fight them up
When I’m at the beach, I’m in a speedo trying to tan my cheeks
This is how I roll, come on ladies it’s time to go

We hit it to the bar, baby don’t be nervous
No shows, no shirt, and I still get serviced

Girl look at that body (x3)
I work out
Girl look at that body (x3)
I work out

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain’t afraid to show it

I’m sexy and I know it (x2)

I’M SEXY AND I KNOW IT…

Girl look at that body (x3)
I work out
Girl look at that body (x3)
I work out……………….RISAS…RISAS……perfecto…….ya me imagino al señor B. bailando………yeah….wow…..adios.

@Observations:
Whether Gerry can vote in the US or not, it’s really nice to see Gerry support a friend with his “Peak for Malibu” hat.

Observations @ 03/29/2012 at 1:26 am

@?:
He is definitely a good friend to have; very supportive.
He even plays cupid, what more can you ask for? So cute!

mr. blackwell @ 03/29/2012 at 2:56 am

Apparently he is on Rodeo Drive, does that mean he is shopping for some new clothes? I think the man is a wannabe farmer or construction worker. He’s be right at home in Iowa.

linbutinsanity @ 03/29/2012 at 4:01 am

Oh Gerry must be shopping for an engagement ring for Lindsay, such a whirlwind romance!

He is shopping for an engagement ring alright, but not for Lindsay. For someone else. Don’t you people know who she is?
I told you he was with a woman at the GG awards but no one believed me.

He’s so bloated, grody, and dirty looking. I don’t see his appeal at all.

Joie de Vivre @ 03/29/2012 at 6:17 am

HellOO! One could get used to two threads a day. LOL! The shoes are an improvement here. Still love the Sur Lounge look, though. The sweater and suit jacket and the look of a man on the prowl. Hope he’s making strides with his personal well-being. Hope everybody stays safe and good!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 745 » Show All