Charlize Theron - MTV Movie Awards 2012

Charlize Theron - MTV Movie Awards 2012

Charlize Theron is red hot at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (June 3) in Universal City, Calif.

The 36-year-old actress rocked a Lanvin dress and clutch with Jimmy Choo shoes and Cartier jewelry.

“I think you have to try and not be trendy and just be comfortable. I’m really fortunate to work with really talented people in the industry. I have to feel like me,” Charlize shared about her red carpet style.

Charlize‘s new film, Snow White and the Huntsman, topped the box office this weekend, earning almost $57 million domestically!

charlize theron mtv movie awards 2012 01
charlize theron mtv movie awards 2012 02
charlize theron mtv movie awards 2012 03
charlize theron mtv movie awards 2012 04
charlize theron mtv movie awards 2012 05
charlize theron mtv movie awards 2012 06
charlize theron mtv movie awards 2012 07

Valerie Macon/Getty

beautiful @ 06/03/2012 at 8:57 pm

OMG so gorgeous. DEAD.

Charlize is always so beautiful!

‘I’m interested in your thoughts and opinions on fashion and online shopping, please, could you spare a few minutes to fill out my survey. Many thanks.’

Ugonna Wosu @ 06/03/2012 at 9:01 pm

BEAUTIFUL DRESS!

Purple Poet @ 06/03/2012 at 9:02 pm

OMG. Look at her EYES! They are glowing out of her head. One of the most beautiful actresses of all time.

Flawless!!!!

Although simple…I just find the dress to boring for an MTV vibe lol Either way…the face….stunning

Ugonna Wosu @ 06/03/2012 at 9:56 pm

@llws88:

Emma Stone was wearing something similar, imo.

Gorgeous and flawless as always. The dress is a bit bland for me, but she pulls it off perfectly.

Where did her waist go?
Looks like Belinda Carlisle
Who knows who that is?

She’s a beautiful lady and the coral red dress looks lovely. Although I’m not liking the fit/style of the dress.

DailyNightly @ 06/03/2012 at 10:14 pm

@Hekku
For some reason when she wears red( this dress and the previous one she wore while promoting SWATH), it makes her look like she has no waistline, yet in any other color she looks fine. I love Charlize and think she always looks stunning but red may not be her color.

Beauty Queen @ 06/03/2012 at 10:14 pm

Woooooow stuninngly beautifu!!!! Congrats for the Box Office number one, great actress a real hollywood royality!

So class so elegant, insanely gorgeous

All hail Hollywood Queen Theron !

That face, that body, that south african background. She’s awesome! (if a little arrogant in some interviews.)

So beautiful.
Love this woman

Lady in Red Charlize Theron. She looks gorgeous as always.

Stunning. WOW.

TWPUMPKIN @ 06/04/2012 at 2:33 am

@Even
More like very arrogant. The last two interviews I have seen her in made me want to smack her in her head. Very self absorbed and arrogant.

Ugonna Wosu @ 06/04/2012 at 8:48 am

@TWPUMPKIN:

oh look! You made it to another thread to spew your hate! I just saw you in the other thread abuot the movie being #1 spewing your hate.

For someone who doesn’t like her, you are obsessed with reading about her and commenting.

There’s a new saying spreading around. Know what it says? “Haters are really just confused fans”.

Seems like you are struggling with your love for her. Embrace it! She is awesome!

Why is everyone so obsessed with that woman? Yes, she is pretty. But not out of this world kind of pretty. I’d say about every tenth woman looks like this if she’s all dolled up. Boring!

Purple Poet @ 06/04/2012 at 2:39 pm

@TWPUMPKIN: lmao. Name one arrogant thing she’s said out of all the many interviews she’s given for her two films. You can’t come up with anything, but your jealousy. Hey, just because she’s amazing and everyone knows it doesn’t make her arrogant. You’re projecting or you can’t handle a gorgeous girl with a great sense of humor.

Charlize Theron looked absolutely stunning. I love her casual and very sexy hairstyle (created by celebrity stylist Enzo Angileri, btw).