Usher's Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident

Usher's Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident

Usher‘s stepson has suffered a serious accident and was declared brain dead Sunday afternoon (July 8) in Atlanta, Ga.

The 33-year-old entertainer’s stepson Kile was hit in the head by a jet ski while riding in an inner tube on Saturday, TMZ reports.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Usher

Usher and his estranged wife Tameka Foster have reportedly not left the hospital since their son Kile was admitted.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Usher and his family and friends at this difficult time.

Credit: Michael Loccisano; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Usher

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

OH GOD !!!! Thats so sad!!!!!

This is very sad. Best wishes to Usher’s family.

R.I.P all people in the world that passed on today :(

my heart goes out to Usher! It sucks that this happened so close to all the good news about his new album!

I bet it was so high, or drunk punk who did it. I hope Usher’s family sues the idiot.

notyourfriend @ 07/08/2012 at 7:50 pm

Stay strong Usher, we all love you!!

I hope that God gives Usher and Tameka strength and patience to overcome this tragedy. May his stepson rest in peace.

Just read this on TMZ. I just can’t even imagine. This is BEYOND heartbreaking. You never ever know how quickly your life can change. This is horrible. Oh goodness I don’t know if I believe in God but if he is real I hope he saves this boy, like a miracle. I’m gonna hug my babies a little tighter tonight and as a matter of fact, get off here and watch a movie with them and cuddle.

he is in a better place. ha!

Evil did your mom ever tell you if u have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. You are pathetic.

He is not DEAD, his brain is dead!

Jane Patton @ 07/08/2012 at 8:24 pm

This is so sad. I feel s bad for them. This is a crushing blow for them..
God comfort them.

mrs_fuzzybee @ 07/08/2012 at 8:39 pm

I actually gasped when I read that headline. An 11yo declared brain dead after being struck by a jetski.

I don’t care who the parents are, this is the worst possible outcome. Poor child and poor parents.

This is heartbreaking. Best wishes to Usher’s family.

I’m not an Usher fan, but I would never wish this situation on anyway. My heart goes out to his family!

@@BRANDONHILTON:

You have absolutely no class. Are you kidding me? Someone is declared brain dead and you have the audacity to still try to promote your pathetically bad music? Get a clue moron!

My heart goes out to the family. This is beyond sad and tragic.

Gossipgirl @ 07/08/2012 at 9:17 pm

OMG!! Thoughts and prayers to Usher and family; this is awful!

Love The Shoes @ 07/08/2012 at 9:48 pm

Oh my, I was not expecting this. Oh my Lord, my heart is broken for this family. Oh wow. Please be respectful of the fact a mom lost her child and Usher lost a stepchild and his son’s lost their big brother. I’m heart sick.

Love The Shoes @ 07/08/2012 at 9:50 pm

@Boona: Beautiful words and I couldn’t agree more.

@Fassdong: A person can not live without brain function. They are only left alive by use of machines. Once machines are turned off, they die. So, ultimately they are dead. My condolences to his family. Very sad.

@Jan: Actually it was a friend there with the boy. It’s just a very sad accident. Also, there was a girl with Usher’s son reported hit too. My prayers go out to her and her family too.

**** man.. what is it with skiing? so many famous people have passed from that sport. So incredibly sad about his son.

African Girl @ 07/08/2012 at 10:27 pm

Whoa!! This is so very very sad!!
Was hoping he would pull through!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All