Tom Cruise: London Hotel Spotting

Tom Cruise: London Hotel Spotting

Tom Cruise chats away on his cell phone as he exits his London hotel on Wednesday (July 25).

His ex Katie Holmes visited her hometown of Toledo, Ohio, over the weekend with daughter Suri.

The mommy-daughter duo flew commercial from NYC to Detroit, which is about an hour away from Toledo, on the morning of July 21.

“She went to Williams-Sonoma and Target,” one eyewitness tells Life & Style. “She went to the mall with Suri. Suri’s one of the prettiest little girls!”

Yesterday, Tom‘s son Connor Cruise DJ’d the Live Your Life campaign launch held at the American Eagle Outfitters Times Square store.

tom cruise london hotel 01
tom cruise london hotel 02

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I can’t believe the paps followed them to Toledo. Disgusting!

I’m so glad that Suri is getting to have more of a normal life now. I bet she’s never even been allowed to visit Katie’s hometown before. Hopefully Katie can find a way to keep her away from Scientology.

Gossipgirl @ 07/25/2012 at 2:15 pm

Hey Tom! Ignore the haters!!

I love seeing Tom more relaxed now and focused on his work, I really respect him as an actor and father. The way he handled his divorce really proved he has a lot more class than Katie. It would be wise for him to go back to being himself, not what he became when he was with Katie. He was much more private and kind.

He looks very young and hot in this picture. Dianatics must do the body good, for he is a living proof.

I think he should move on and start dating again mainly to get over the bad publicity of his divorce. I agree with those who say he should date a scientology member. I checked their website recently and I find it to be fascinating. It’s a lot better than what people make it out to be.

Tom looks just as good as he looked 20 years ago. I want to age in Tom’s Years.

Wow – he seriously is getting better with age. Unbelievably gorgeous!

@Oh my!: They didn’t folks on Twitter sent pics to the tabloids

OH..my..Tom Cruise is Single again?well and good..Katie Holmes gud luck

Suri the meal ticket @ 07/25/2012 at 3:04 pm

Tom must regret the day he signed Katie Holmes up for bearding.

Tom Forever Young Cruise!!!

To many Scientologist around, CAMP TOM is spreading their arms…..freakyyyyyy

@Oh my!:
There were no pap photos of them in Toledo, only a couple of twitpics taken from a distance. I’m glad Suri got to spend some quality time with her maternal relatives.

LOVELY duo. Love Katieeeee

Christien @ 07/25/2012 at 3:23 pm

No Tom is not a ‘good’ father. He has promoted the F word and sexual immorality in his movies for THIRTY YEARS. He belongs to a cult that reveres a deeply disturbed man as their “messiah’. He confesses his sins to a metal box with wires. He is a control freak. He is emotionally more attached to the evil David Miscavige than anyone. He is trying to ‘undo’ everything Katie is trying to instill in Suri….going to bed early, wearing normal clothes, not spoiling her, keeping her away from a cult…etc He should be ashamed of himself but his goal in life is to be number one in the public eye. He and his entire family have about 12 divorces between them and yet “Lyin-tology” claims to have all the answers? Prayers for you Katie !

amensister @ 07/25/2012 at 3:33 pm

@Christien – you know all this for a FACT how?

chickenbragade @ 07/25/2012 at 3:37 pm

What? Ran out of white T-shirts?

Okay, you guys can judge me all u want
But I’m sorry, this man looks hot
like wow

@Daisy:

Well Daisy, why don’t you read some accounts by people who have left the cult. Xenu fits all ten criteria of a cult. People who have left talk about abuse, bribery, blackmail. If you leave the cult they cut you off from those you love who are still in the cult, unless of course you are Tom Cruise. His auditor Marty Rathbun has talked about how after Cruise dumped Kidman, the cult and Tom systematically cut her out of Bella and Connor’ lives. Yep sounds real admirable to be a xenu member. Doesn’t sound very good to most of us except maybe you and Hamlet.

Crazy cult members are taking over the thread making ads and pr out of it. They are so transparent is embarrasing.

Oh, and I find so funny how he is wearing “regular” sneakers now, not those sky high white ones he used to wear.

lovedeb88 @ 07/25/2012 at 9:30 pm

Wonder who he is chatting with?????

Love ya Tom

Muah

Hottie

French Cafe @ 07/25/2012 at 9:56 pm

Hello??? Hello???

He’s proposing to his new girlfriend on the phone ;)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All