Emma Watson: Please Help Camfed!

Emma Watson: Please Help Camfed!

Emma Watson and boyfriend Will Adamowicz walk arm in arm for a romantic stroll around town on Sunday (August 26) in London, England.

The 22-year-old British actress and her beau laughed together as they made their way through the crowded streets.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Emma Watson

Emma recently tweeted about a cause she cares deeply for: Camfed.

“Please help @CamfedUK with their campaign to give that one thing their students need to go to school #justonething” Emma tweeted, along with a link.

emma watson will adamowicz london stroll 01
emma watson will adamowicz london stroll 02
emma watson will adamowicz london stroll 03
emma watson will adamowicz london stroll 04
emma watson will adamowicz london stroll 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

This girl is cute.

If I’d seen her in the street I’d never thought that she’s celebrity or movie star , She looks just like average girl.

How many boyfriends has she had until today ? The girl changes them like clothes.

Charlotte @ 08/26/2012 at 3:36 pm

Why all the srtolls have to be romantics??? Oh my fgod, they are leaving a library!!! Anyway, she looks happy so me too.

@Gh,
if you can’t say something true, don’t say anything at all okay.

Well done Emma, to be an example for charity at your age. I like what you do.

Her boyfriend is Asian, awesome.

@Kella: Actually is half-asian. He was born in Boston, and one of his parents is american. So he is american.

Josephine @ 08/26/2012 at 4:36 pm

@Kella:

Judging from the pictures, he seems to have at least partly Asian heritage but I don’t think calling him Asian is accurate since he was born and raised in the USA. To me he looks like he’s mixed origin. And his last name with that spelling is originally Polish.

Black-Dahlia @ 08/26/2012 at 4:43 pm

He must have some Polish origins. Yay! :)

Beautiful as always!

@miu: That’s exactly what I love of her; she’s not pretending be a movie star or something when she’s not in a red carpet!:)

She is such an inspirational and beautiful person!

@Joanne: Neither “Asian” nor American” is a “race”.
One is a continent, the other a country.
His racial make up looks to be 100% ‘yellow’ (You can’t use “yellow” but you can use “black” and “white”, how very hypocritical).

Will was born in Paris. He later moved to the US with his family.

People who post he’s Asian do it because they see how you racists get so riled up by that. He clearly had Asian heritage an Asian is a real racial category used in the united states.
American is his nationality but when he is filling out a form he doesn’t check American u dummies he can check Asian as his race.
You racists can stand her boyfriend is Asian? Lol it’s so horrid. It’s 2013 who cares.

Catherine @ 08/26/2012 at 6:35 pm

Yes yes cute…

@A: What are you talking about? Both are continents. You should study geography….

@Fiona: Sorry but you are not right. For example, if you born in UK, you are european. Although your parents are africans you still continue being european, cause you are of where you ve born. True is that his roots are asians but he is american. And no matter what your opinion is, you’re not right.

Charlotte @ 08/26/2012 at 7:55 pm

@Fiona: Look girl. My mom is spanish, my father french. I was born in London. So, according to you, what I am? The answer is british. No matter my family┬┤s nacionality, I was born in the uk so im british. The same for this boy.

@Gh:

She’s been dating him for the last 10- 9 months, So tell me do you wear 10 months the same clothes? how very filthy of you.

@Fiona:

2013? Are you from the future? Awesome tell us everything about it.

She looks beautiful and natural as usual.

LOVE her! She’s awesome! Her boyfriend is a cutie.

truthsayer @ 08/26/2012 at 11:40 pm

hes not cute! yuck i think u guys are blind

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All