Adam Lambert: Marriage Equality Should Bring People Together!

Adam Lambert: Marriage Equality Should Bring People Together!

Adam Lambert flashes a smile as he makes his way through LAX Airport on Monday (September 24) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old singer is headed to Maryland to perform at a fundraiser for Marylanders for Marriage Equality!

“What’s exciting about this concert is that it’s a benefit for something I think is really important,” Adam told the Washingtonian about the fundraiser. “I usually keep a distance from politics—not because I don’t have my own opinions, but because politics in this country involves a lot of mudslinging and negativity. Marriage equality, though, is a human-rights issue—it’s nonpartisan, and I think it should bring people together, which is what I’m all about.”

adam lambert catches flight 01
adam lambert catches flight 02
adam lambert catches flight 03
adam lambert catches flight 04
adam lambert catches flight 05
adam lambert catches flight 06
adam lambert catches flight 07

I love him! So gorgeous, so sweet, and a voice like no other. Absolute perfection <3

AdamEvans @ 09/25/2012 at 4:30 am

just as Debbie said I am dazzled that some people able to make $6527 in 1 month on the computer. have you seen this(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/CQWzk

somali girl @ 09/25/2012 at 5:32 am

Disgusting lesbian looking fa**ot. Gay “marriage” will never be viewed like the real but just a counterfeit. Its no different to a kid who plays dress up to look like an adult but, This time homosexuals are mimicking the heterosexuals. Its not serious so go ahead and play.

@somali girl:

Why are you so full of hatred, somali girl?

I am a heterosexual, and I am disgusted by you!

somali girl @ 09/25/2012 at 6:54 am

@Daisy: I am disgusted with homosexuals and homo lovers.

He looks cute.

He looks good.

Adam Lambert is unique, incredible, with a voice unsurpassed by any others AND has accomplished things that even politicians haven’t been able to do……and that is……bring people from all over the world together! I’m hetero and this man has had such an impact on my life it can’t be explained! It’s ALL GOOD!! Love you Adam!

Aww LOVE Adam! He looks great can’t wait to see the new hair colour!

Love Adam and you are right it is civil rights issue.

I love him! He’s so thin now.

Sorry “somali girl”, if you really are one, I know a lot of people who hate somalis, for a good reason. So how does that feel?

And could you just keep your trap shut regarding Adam, you are boringly predictable.

@somali girl: @Daisy: So true. She must truly be miserable because she posts on all Adam articles. Well why do you keep reading articles on Adam Lambert?? Aren’t you smart enough to skip them?

Judy Lushman @ 09/25/2012 at 4:33 pm

@somali girl I think you secretly like Adam. I know when I dislike an artist, I completely ignore and skip any articles concerning them. This proves that you like him

somali girl @ 09/25/2012 at 5:08 pm

I admit that I am a mentally ill person who trolls different sites saying ugly things. It’s because my own life is so miserable and ugly I want everyone to feel as bad as I do. Take pity on me. My life is meaningless and empty.

–somali girl

Looking gooood. Has he changed the color of his hair AGAIN? :)

somali girl @ 09/25/2012 at 7:20 pm

@Maria: no; but the majority of humanity including me dislikes homosexuals even if there was a gay Somali. Homosexuals are not race or culture, they can come from any race or cultural backgroungs. So the dislike is towards their chosen lifestyle.

somali girl @ 09/25/2012 at 7:24 pm

@adamfan: no I am not. When it’s in my face I can’t help but to do something about it.

@somali girl: Get off your high red-necked religious horse and take a second to think. If two people love each other, truly honest and whole-heartedly, why shouldn’t they be alllowed to marry? It’s a thousand times better than if two people who are not committed to each other makie that committment. So which is better, two people who love each other, or an unhealthy, unstable relationship? If you are so religious, take a moment and read the bible. It says that let he who is without sin cast the first stone. So leave the judging to God and go work on redeeming your sins first. Thank you.

@somali girl: If you’d care to notice, this is the 21st century and the majority of humanity has come to like homosexuals very much. You however are apart of the few that brought the past way of thinking with you. You’d look so two-faced if you befriended someone only to find out later that they were lesbian or gay. if this is about religion, Mahatma Gandi said to hate the sin, love the sinner. So simply because you hate their lifestyle choice doesn’t mean that they are any less human. If you judge people right off the bat, you could miss out on some wonderful relationships in life. The cycle of harted must stop. So you can disagree, but don’t hate or discriminate.You’d hate it if someone hated you for being Somalian or being a woman or whatever you’d catagorize yourself as being.You would want them to know you past that and see who you actually are before allowing preconcieved notions to blind them to the real you.

@Somebody: Wait a second before you go blaming her hate on reliegion! I am a Catholic and I have absolutely NOTHING againg people who are gay! Yes, I think she is wrong, but don’t you dare say it’s because of religion ! I am proud to say that I would stand up for any gay person and I could be considered a red-neck too so wait before you blame people hating gays on religion. I love Adam Lambert and what he stands for as a person, so don’t go putting people into categories!

keepthecap @ 09/26/2012 at 2:14 pm

He should keep that cap on all the time because now he looks 30 instead of 60 by covering up the gray dye job.