Miley Cyrus: Studio Session with Pharrell!

Miley Cyrus: Studio Session with Pharrell!

Miley Cyrus shows off her flat tummy while arriving at a studio on Friday (October 26) in Burbank, Calif.

The day before, the 19-year-old actress tweeted, “working with @Pharrell playing with @MeltsLOVEbuddy #workhardplayhard 💣💣💣.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miley Cyrus

Earlier in the week, Miley and her fiance Liam Hemsworth were seen exiting a Starbucks in Los Angeles.

Mark your calendars, Miley will be returning on the hit show Two and a Half Men on Thursday, November 8. We can’t wait!

10+ pictures inside of Miley Cyrus heading to a studio…

miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 04
miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 05
miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 06
miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 07
miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 08
miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 09
miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 10
miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 11
miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 12
miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 13
miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 14
miley cyrus studio session with pharrell 15

Jesse Grant/Getty

she is one of Hollywood’s Circus player.. just like Timberlake and Biel or maybe Robsten??

She looks gross!

Oh come on! This punk style was ugly even in the late 70s/early 80s when it was new. But, she can make it even worse in 2012.

Samantha Luciano @ 10/26/2012 at 9:51 pm

I know she’s growing up and all, but she looks really gross lately. Miley, stop. Just stop trying.

roll with it @ 10/26/2012 at 9:53 pm

my goodness, does she have a tacky closet.
I think she has the sense of style that she’s trying to go for in her mind but when she applies it – it just comes off terribly wrong because what she’s trying to pull off is just NOT WORKING for her.

I hate to be critical because I don’t even know the girl but really Miley just stop trying so hard. You don’t look confident, you look sadly insecure.

Octoberfest @ 10/26/2012 at 10:07 pm

*shiver*

insane in the membrane *just thought of that song*

I don’t like this look Miley is going for. It comes across as trying why too hard. Like just because you cut your hair a certain way doesn’t make you some punk/hipster person. You could look edgy and not come across as trying too hard. I think a good example is Rihanna or Gwen Stefani, in my opinion it comes across as effortless to them.

Strangely this new look of hers matches her obnoxious voice and personality.
Miley is another example of nepotism gone wrong.

How long do we predict her marriage will last?
Hopefully she won’t be barefoot and pregnant anytime soon.

Just can’t wait for Miley’s new album.

The thing is – she’s trying to pull off this “”punk style”" (i intentionally put it in double quotation) yet i bet that she can’t name one punk band and that is a little phony. and on top of that this mercedes…can you imagine a real punk driving WHTE mercedes convertible?? this is some kind of nonsense

LooseLipz @ 10/27/2012 at 2:10 am

@F lopez:

Or a real punk wearing a necklace with their name on it?

Michael Knight @ 10/27/2012 at 3:43 am

She would make a good halloween mask to scare the kids.

She was also spotted smoking pot outside the recording studio with her bestie cheyne thomas… :D I think her friends are the reason why she became that way, and all of her personal photos got leaked. She doesn’t have real friends.. only friends who want fame and get it from her :D And another thing that annoys me is her big EGO and high self-love , she doesn’t stop talking about herself and thinking she’s worth . Believe me I liked Miley a lot before what she’s now and I’m not hating on her I’m just expressing my frustration :D She discovered alcohol and pot and now she thinks she’s a grown up :D Trying too hard . I can’t imagine what her future in-laws think about her now… we havent seen them hanging out together . Just saying.. :P

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 10/27/2012 at 5:55 am

The next Avril Latrine?

She reminds me of Willow Smith, the way she looks/dresses. Awful.

Beautiful Miley. Forget the haters. Live your life by your standards not others. You rock Girl.

love your boots….. not