- Will Ed Helms star in a Vacation remake ala the Griswolds with Chevy Chase? – ET
- Khloe Kardashian talks infertility issues – US Weekly
- Check out Zayn Malik‘s new tattoo! – Just Jared Jr
- Shia LaBeouf sits front row at Orphans – Lainey Gossip
- What do you think of Katharine McPhee‘s new do? – TooFab
- Taylor Swift hugs a young fan – MTV Buzz
- Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson show some PDA – Popsugar
- Lorraine Schwartz and siblings Ofira and Ilan Sandberg recently spent the day with young patients at the Children’s National Medical Center designing jewelery. One young girl helped to design a bracelet and earrings for Miley Cyrus. The earrings are now on auction for a few more hours at Charitybuzz – check out the auction and support the jewelry and art therapy programs at Children’s National Medical Center through a partnership with Gabrielle’s Angels Foundation.
Ed Helms - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
John Krasinski hits the red carpet at The Office series wrap party on Saturday night (March 16) held at the Unici Casa Gallery in Culver City, Calif.
“There is truly nothing any of us can say that could be enough. But to each and every fan of our show we simply say… We love you,” he tweeted.
Last month, John was spotted at the 2013 Grey Goose Pre-Oscars Party held at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood.
20+ pics of John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, and more at The Office wrap party… More Here! »
Here’s a synopsis of the movie: This time, there’s no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off.
The Hangover Part III is set to hit theaters on May 24 – we can’t wait to check it out!
The nominations for the 2013 Golden Globe Awards are finally here!
The show celebrates the best and brightest in the world of television and film, voted by the 93 members of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, and will air on Sunday (January 13) on NBC.
Leading the pack was Lincoln with seven noms, Django Unchained and Argo with five mentions each, while popular series Homeland was honored with four nominations.
FYI: Jessica is wearing a Christian Dior dress paired with Christian Louboutin shoes. Megan is wearing a Giambattista Valli dress.
Click inside to check out the full list of nominees for the 2013 Golden Globes Awards… More Here! »
Bradley Cooper films new scenes for his upcoming film The Hangover Part III on Sunday (October 7) in the border town of Nogales, Ariz.
10+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper filming scenes in Arizona… More Here! »
Bradley Cooper films new scenes for his upcoming film The Hangover Part 3, outside of Fig & Olive on Wednesday (September 12) in West Hollywood, Calif.
The day before, Bradley was spotted with a ponytail on set.
“I don’t think they want me to tell anyone anything. First, they just gave me my scenes. It’s like the CIA. It’s not like we’re going to send the script to millions of people. Why would we?”
20+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper filming kissing scenes… More Here! »
Bradley, 37, wore his hair in a short ponytail along with a U.S. Open visor around his head.
The Hangover Part III is set to be released on May 24, 2013. The comedy will follow the continuing misadventures of friends, Phil (Cooper), Stu (Helms), and Alan (Galifianakis).
FYI: Bradley and Zach are wearing Sanuk footwear.
10+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper and his Hangover Part III castmates on set… More Here! »