Beyonce Fights Against AIDS

Beyonce Fights Against AIDS

Beyonce was on hand last night to lend to support to amfAR, a foundation for AIDS research, along with amfAR’s Chairman of the Campaign for AIDS Research, Sharon Stone. Last night’s AmFAR Gala honored the work of Whoopi Goldberg and others for their vital and distinctive contributions to the global struggle against AIDS. The event was held at NYC’s Cipriani restaurant in Times Square.

Said Sharon Stone: “I’ve been doing it (her AIDS work) 11 years. I feel very emotional about it. I had a big crying breakdown in the tub an hour ago.” She also received the inaugural Roy London Award, which is named after her late acting coach.

Said Beyonce: “Young people need to have awareness of this disease.”

Also pictured: rapper Eve and supermodel Petra Nemcova (Images via Getty)

[via Getty]

• Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/01/2007 at 12:01 pm

Beyonce looks Gorgeous. [Like Always]
To bad I can’t say the same for Eve.

These people can pretend to have hearts as long as they want, as long as they keep wearing dead, abused animals, I’ll know exactly what cruel, selfish, self absorves ***** they really are.

loverofone @ 02/01/2007 at 3:54 pm

well it’s about time Beyonce is doing something charitable, she wants to be the “spotlight” most of the time, plus I heard she was cheap

B, Petra, and Eve look great. But I hate how celebrities act as if they know everything about a certain issue, but the real reason they’re there is to stand still, look pretty, and attract attention. Which works.
Atleast Beyonce isn’t doing the armpit pose this time around. She’s still got one of the most rocking bodies in the entertainment business. Work it!

beyoncepits @ 02/01/2007 at 5:49 pm

Beyonce is so disgusting, I hope when Jennifer Hudson gets her oscar she beat the hell out of Beyonce with it. So then she can feel what those animals she wears felt like.

how many times do i have to see that hag sharon stone wearing fur? she looks old enough as it is but whenever she slaps on the dead animal she looks like a 75 year old granny. i really am sick of all these celebrities wearing fur. it’s cruel and sickening.

Genevieve @ 02/01/2007 at 6:17 pm

NO FUR! NO FUR! why don’t these women get that? i wish i could force them to watch how they skin these poor animals. they’d never wear them again.

Yeah, fur sucks. I love Beyonce, but the fur’s gotta go (I have no words for you, Sharon Stone). I saw the video of the skinning of a fox before, and let me tell you, that was one of the most horrific things I’ve ever seen. They sliced its stomach open, then pulled its skin (with the fur on) off the body like how you’d take a shirt off, itself it was its skin! Then they tossed the mutilated creature away, not bothering to put it out of its misery. It was still writhing in unimaginable pain.
Wait, I’m not sure I’m allowed to print that. Well, anyway, fur is BAD.

Christina @ 02/02/2007 at 2:32 am

There is no reason on Earth for anyone in Hollywood to wrap up in dead animals. It’s way too hot anyway. Beyoncé standing there without any fur around her shoulders (well done) doesn’t look cold either. What happened since the days when models went rather naked than wear fur????????

beyoncepits @ 02/02/2007 at 3:08 am

Angelina Jolie’s mother was an atheist. She would never refer to Brad Pitt as an angel. Also, I eat my own hair…my own public hair that is.

SHARON LOOKS AMAZING! GORGEOUS!

Dumb N#igga probably HAS AIDS

Someone needs to tell that Baboon to stop showing her flabby pits

Suzanne you are an absolute ass!

Why didn’t Beyonce wear this dress to the Golden Globes. She looks absolutely flawless…despite the white deoderant under her arm.

What does Angelina’s mother have to do with this post?

Boy! oh! boy. Fur is stupid it makes people look fat. it is cruel. it may look cool but remember how it is kill.. i bet they bother skin there dogs alive ( if they had any cause yea fur from chine may be cat or dog. nasty. gross. so all i got to say is you all can suck my **** and eat **** before i wear fur oh wait i wont wear fur even if they did do that..

Herkesle samimi olandan uzak duracaksın, yaramaz o.

Bende mesaj geldi diye sevindim amk

Idol of Models yari final elemeleri degin oss sanki :)

Facebook’ta “OPERA CADET PARİS fashion designer meral” albümünde 4 yeni fotoğraf paylaştım