- Roseanne says her joke was used in a recent episode of Two and a Half Men- Entertainment Weekly
- Kanye West wears a necklace with his daughter’s name on it- US Weekly
- Watch Ralph Fiennes as Charles Dickens in The Invisible Woman trailer- Huffington Post
- Charlie Sheen visits the pumpkin patch with ex Denise Richards- TMZ
- Carly Rae Jepsen performs at the UniteLIVE: The Concert To Rock Out Bullying- Just Jared Jr
- Check out these American Hustle Halloween costumes- Lainey Gossip
- Justin Timberlake‘s new album is set to debut at No. 1- The Hollywood Reporter
- Which celebrity tweets did you miss this week?- Buzzfeed
- Kim Kardashian is camera shy at the spa- X17
- Sean Astin is starting a crowd funding effort to raise $30,000 from Kickstarter to take his Vox Populi online political radio show to the next level. to the next level. With the government shut down, average people are looking at elected officials and wondering why they aren’t communicating. Astin’s show is an example of how that can be effectively done. Go to the site now to contribute!
Roseanne Barr News, Pictures, and Videos
- Roseanne Barr is in talks to star opposite Chelsea Handler in Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea – Huffington Post
- Check out the trailer for Happy Feet Two – Just Jared Jr
- A serious shakeup at the UK X Factor judging panel takes place – PopEater
- Fans tape their reactions to watching the announcement of the new American Idol winner – DListed
- A singer shows off almost everything in low slung shorts at a new photo shoot – Hollywood Tuna
- Meet the guy who says he likes Katy Perry more than his own family – Towleroad
- A singing star goes shirtless and gets very personal with a fan on stage – Radar
- Why did Platinum Hit choose Kara DioGuardi as a judge? – Celebuzz
- Who stepped out in tight red leather pants? – Celebslam
- Michelle Rodriguez shows off her abs – and more – in Monaco – ASL
After Roseanne Barr blasted Angelina Jolie and her father Jon Voight, the Midnight Cowboy actor responded to Barr via Extra. Here is Roseanne‘s blog entry in case you missed it. Jon‘s response is below:
“Answer to Roseanne Barr‘s Rant:
We can never be surprised at what vile evil comes from the mouth of a confessed victim of child abuse at the hands of her own parents.
Her parents responded to the accusation by going on the air and slating she is a psychopathic liar and her sister agreed.
Her defaming of our National Anthem in 1990 gave us insight into who she is and what she is capable of saying and doing.
My allegiance to Senator McCain becomes stronger with any assault that tries to deter my loyalty to him.
I can only pray that good people see her for what she is (sick of mind).
WHO DO YOU THINK is more “sick of mind” — Roseanne or Jon Voight?
Actress/comedian Roseanne Barr has made some wild accusations in her latest blog about talk show host Oprah Winfrey and Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama. Here’s a summary of what she said (with spelling and grammar fixed):
– Barack is an empty suit selling “hope” in lieu of Truth
– Oprah helped to elect Arnold Schwarzenegger. I have no doubt that she voted her purse by doing this, as she is a large land owner in California, and that ilk fears Dems because they do not want to pay their “fair share” of Cali tax.
– Oprah has given us Dr. Phil. If that was not offensive enough to decent thinking people, now she brings us Obama. He has no ideas, no plan and nothing to add other than the cynical pacification of the masses with bedtime stories about hope.
– Oprah, you play the race card and the gender card too. You are a closeted republican and chose Barack because you do not like other women who actually stand for something to working American Women besides glamour, angels, Hollywood and dieting!
– It is historical that Oprah, beloved of women, chooses a flashy man with small credentials over a seasoned woman politician with 35 years of experience…and sells that to the female demographic who look to her for inspiration!