Ryan Phillippe: Sunny Studio Visit!

Ryan Phillippe: Sunny Studio Visit!

Ryan Phillippe is cool and casual as he steps out of a studio on Tuesday (June 12) in Los Angeles.

The 37-year-old actor carried a black notebook with a sticker of a headless alligator on it.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ryan Phillippe

Ryan is gearing up to start filming a movie called Chronicle. He plays opposite Justin Long and Milla Jovovich in the crime thriller, which is slated to hit theaters later this year.

10+ pictures inside of Ryan Phillippe heading out of a studio…

ryan phillippe sketchbook 01
ryan phillippe sketchbook 02
ryan phillippe sketchbook 03
ryan phillippe sketchbook 04
ryan phillippe sketchbook 05
ryan phillippe sketchbook 06
ryan phillippe sketchbook 07
ryan phillippe sketchbook 08
ryan phillippe sketchbook 09
ryan phillippe sketchbook 10

I can’t believe he is almost 40.

This really is this type of great resource that you’re supplying and also you provide away free of charge. I really like seeing websites that understand the need for supplying an excellent resource free of charge. Thank you for this excellent resource.

Pattycake @ 06/14/2012 at 9:07 am

Don’t rush him, Losa. He’s 37. He does look mighty fine. And smiling too!

No mention of him being in Damages which begins next month? Lazy reporting.

it’s official! Ryan doesn’t age! Him and Jared Leto…impossible!

Me.Phillippe ♥ @ 06/14/2012 at 10:14 am

I agree, they could make mention of the premiere of ‘Damages’ for July 11.

Hot as always, although I don’t like much his hair cut. I liked more as wore it in 2010. In fact, in 2010 is as it was better, according to my taste. In ‘The Lincoln Lawyer’ he was too HOT.

Nobody would guess that he is 37 years old, he must have made a pact with the devil, hahaha.

He looks so good…

E Offline @ 06/14/2012 at 3:30 pm

Hot Hot HoooooTTTTTTTT!

Good genes or good docs?

Oh Please! @ 06/14/2012 at 7:05 pm

GOOD GENES! No doctors there! Looking forward to Damages in July!

InTheIndustry @ 06/14/2012 at 7:06 pm

Getting back to some more work! Nice eye candy!

Alright, I know I always say this, but he comes off to me as such a douche bag. I’ll keep saying in the future too. He’s nasty.

At Kiss This @ 06/15/2012 at 9:57 am

If you know you always keep saying it, then why don’t you just STFU?

IamKevinSmith @ 06/15/2012 at 10:00 am

Even with Witherfake’s new PR team, looks like Slothie Boy and their plants are still coming here!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

Looking good Phillippe, looking good!

I wish he was going to be in more upcoming movies or another show besides Damages. I really like him and he just isnt’ busy enough.