Top Stories

Delilah Hamlin Reveals She Accidentally Overdosed on Prescription Pills

Delilah Hamlin Reveals She Accidentally Overdosed on Prescription Pills

Delilah Hamlin is opening up about becoming “dependent” on Xanax.

In an extremely video message, the 23-year-old model, and eldest daughter of Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin, revealed she recently had to seek help after an accidental overdose on prescription pills.

Click inside to read more…

“I found a psychiatrist and he over-prescribed me. He over-prescribed me with one medication that one of my friends takes for 10 milligrams and he gave me 20 milligrams a day,” Delilah said in a video shared on Instagram. “And then he gave me three milligrams of Xanax a day, so my body got dependent on Xanax number one, and number two I overdosed.”

“I didn’t mean to at all,” she continued. “I overdosed on this one medication called Propranolol. And I took Benadryl with it and for some reason, I ended up in the hospital.”

After reaching out to boyfriend Eyal Booker and her parents, Delilah found a treatment center in Arizona that could help her.

“I thought this place was going to be like, a place to, like, cure me, just cure everything, help me. Everything got to the point where sometimes I couldn’t even walk to the toilet,” Delilah explained. “But unfortunately, I was, I think, a medical risk, so I was politely asked to leave after three weeks of being there. That was really hard because in my mind I was like, well if I’m too sick for this place then I’m too sick for anywhere.”

Delilah explained that the doctors decided she was a medical risk after she lost the ability to walk, causing her to fall and suffer a concussion. She was also suffering from seizures.

“I went to Arizona and it was really hard at first,” Delilah admitted. “It was a treatment center, not a rehab. It was something I had to invest in with my own money, which was a scary thing because I had to trust this place.”

Now that she’s back home, Delilah said, “I would really love some support and some recommendations if you’re in the L.A. area. I’m on a really strict diet. I take a crazy amount of supplements to detox my body. I’ve been sober from alcohol for two months.”

Back in 2018, Delilah checked herself into rehab twice while dealing with anxiety and severe depression.

Just Jared on Facebook
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 01
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 02
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 03
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 04
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 05
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 06
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 07
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 08
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 09
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 10
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 11
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 12
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 13
delilah hamlin suffered accidental overdose 14

Photos: Getty Images
Posted to: Delilah Belle Hamlin

JJ Links Around The Web

Photo of Private:  JJ Links Around The Web
Getty Images
  • Nick Jonas was spotted wearing some very interesting shoes - Just Jared Jr
  • Get to know more about Swagger star James Bingham - Just Jared Jr
  • The West Side Story soundtrack is out now - Just Jared Jr
  • This boy band is celebrating a big anniversary - Just Jared Jr