Grammys Red Carpet 2007

Grammys Red Carpet 2007

Music’s most important night of the year starts NOW! Short and shimmery seemed to be the fashion trend of the night. Let’s get this party started! May I present to you THE 49TH ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS RED CARPET ARRIVALS from Staples Center, Los Angeles, California!

CLICK HERE for more pictures of Vanessa Minnillo , Hilary Duff, Nelly Furtado, Ciara, and Petra Nemcova (with boyfriend James Blunt). Minnillo in Kevan Hall. Duff in Dolce & Gabbana.

(Images via Getty)

hilary duff grammys 01
hilary duff grammys 02
hilary duff grammys 03
hilary duff grammys 04

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Truck Jones @ 02/11/2007 at 5:22 pm

Oh… Okay, he/they may not be in the most popular catagory, but if you could Dierks Bentley and/or Josh Turner would be cool. Nominated for Best Country Singer or something. Thanks.

I’ll keep my eye out for them, Truck Jones!

Hi!! I would really like you to keep an eye on Shakira, Justin, Christina and Beyoncé!! Thanks :) But I would like to see as many pics as you can post of everybody who was there! ;)

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/11/2007 at 5:27 pm

Ryan looking Fresh. Haha

Can we get some Mary J. Blige for a change? She is the Queen of Hip hop soul with a voice that is raw and passionate. I like Beyonce also but I have seen her for a year now.

d*ck head Seash*t!!!

I am desperate to see some pics of the red hot chili peppers arriving. esp John Frusciante. Thanks

Im excited for Christina!!

Oh and yes Red Hot Chili Peppers!!

Lisa Martin @ 02/11/2007 at 6:05 pm

Please look for Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. Thanks I can not wait !

RS needs to get out of the red caret, he makes everything looks cheap!!!!

REPLACE HIM!!! PLEASSEEEEE..

Christine @ 02/11/2007 at 6:08 pm

Justin Timberlake of corse
and RHCP
man im excited!!

watch Will IAM, of the Black Eyed Peas win the best producer catagory… much deserved real genius and regular guy… put in the years and achieved enormous success giving rise to true Californian homegrown talent

It’d be great if you could just post whatever pics you can find :)

The NOrthern Crees and Steve Wood! This will be their 3rd time appearing and they are hilarious. The first time they had no clue what to wear so they wore Tuxes. The 2nd time they wanted to stand out so they wore native american clothing. This time..who knows. Most of them are regular joes. Steve is a teacher and his son who is also in the band decided not to go because he didn’t want to miss too much school. Anyway good luck to them!

shakira !! shakira !!!

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/11/2007 at 7:01 pm

Nicole Scherzinger is gorgeous, so is Vanessa Minnilo.

Sheryl Crow, definitely. And the Police.

racy lacy @ 02/11/2007 at 8:00 pm

The Pussycat Dolls are wearing window curtains and K-Mart. I wonder where Nick is?

Racy lacy… who is Nick? Do you mean Nicole’s ex?

Nicole Sherzinger really needs to go solo and lose that circus bunch.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/11/2007 at 8:24 pm

Beyonce made my D*ck hard. and her performance was Great

christina looks so hot …And YAY………….
she won 4 Best Female Pop Vocalist….

I forgot the Grammys were today!!!!!!!!!!!
I missed the beginning!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m off to watch it