Selena Gomez lets out a scream not once, but twice, during her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on Friday (October 9).
The 23-year-old singer was the victim of two scare attacks during her interview and you can watch it happen below!
During the interview, Selena opened up about her friendship with Taylor Swift, her Lupus diagnosis and going through chemotherapy, and being called fat in a bikini photo.
“I don’t what them to win,” Selena said in response to bullies. “It’s so annoying when I see it all over the place and everybody thinks they can bring me down. So my immediate response was I’m gonna post a picture and I’m like ‘I’m happy with me ya’ll’ and that was gonna be the story the next day. I wasn’t gonna let that be the story. That wasn’t the story.”
Selena Gomez’s Double Dose of Scares
Click inside to watch another video from Selena Gomez’s interview… More Here! »
- See the before and after photos to check out John Goodman‘s transformation – US Weekly
- What are Justin Bieber‘s thoughts on those racy pics? – TMZ
- 5 Seconds of Summer just dropped a new song – Just Jared Jr
- The “See You Again” video has hit a major milestone – Entertainment Weekly
- Everything that happened on last night’s Scandal… – Lainey Gossip
- Michael Jackson‘s son Blanket has grown up so much – TooFab
- Rihanna and 7 other musicians who’ve used braille – MTV
- Selena Gomez got scared twice by Ellen DeGeneres – Popsugar
Now, the 21-year-old singer’s dad Jeremy Bieber is commenting on the size of his “thing” in an awkward tweet.
“@justinbieber what do you feed that thing. #proud daddy,” Jeremy tweeted at his son along with a blushing face emoji.
— Jeremy Bieber (@JeremyBieber) October 9, 2015
The 37-year-old actress, who announced her pregnancy back in August, was due to give birth to a baby boy in early November.
“We regretfully confirm that Zach Gilford and Kiele Sanchez recently lost their child to a late-term miscarriage,” the couple’s rep told People in a statement. “No additional details will be made available. We thank everyone in advance for their sensitivity and discretion during this difficult time.”
Zach got his big break on the series Friday Night Lights while Kiele rose to fame while playing Nikki on Lost. They got married in 2012 and later worked together in 2014′s The Purge: Anarchy.
We send our thoughts and condolences to Zach and Kiele during this difficult time.
- Ellen Pompeo calls out Daniel Craig for Bond comments - US Weekly
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians star busted for DUI - TMZ
- Steve Harvey wants to be Vice President - Gossip Cop
- Bella Hadid was diagnosed with Lyme disease - Just Jared Jr
- Another Sister Wives scandal is brewing - Radar
- Kurt Cobain's Beatles cover has surfaced - Huffington Post
- Is Taylor Swift working on new music now? - Lainey Gossip
- Star Wars world premiere date set - The Hollywood Reporter
Mariah Carey waves to the cameras while on the set of her directorial debut, A Christmas Melody, on Thursday (October 8) in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The singer just announced that she will be returning to New York City’s Beacon Theatre with a limited run of her All I Want for Christmas Is You concert series.
Mariah is set to perform five shows – December 8, 9, 14, 15, and 17. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Saturday, October 17 at 10am EST. Members of the singer’s fan community will get a special pre-sale starting on Monday, October 12 at 10am EST.
Carrie Underwood has just dropped her brand new song “Heartbeat” and you can listen to the full track right here!
The uplifting track – written by Carrie, Zach Crowell and Ashley Gorley – is the second song to be released from the 32-year-old country singer’s upcoming album Storyteller, which will be released on October 23.
“Underneath the harvest moon/ Standing on your shoes in my bare feet,” Carrie sings in the chorus. “Dancing to the rhythm of your heartbeat/ Oh, and we’re dancing to the rhythm of your heartbeat.”
“Heartbeat” is available on iTunes now!
Carrie Underwood – “Heartbeat”
Click inside to read the lyrics from Carrie Underwood’s new song… More Here! »