- Former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman reacts to Nick Viall‘s rejection – Us Weekly
- Kanye West threw a fit on stage – Radar
- The most famous lion in Africa has been killed – Gossip Cop
- Justin Bieber surprises a lucky fan – Just Jared Jr
- What does Tina Fey think of Donald Trump? – Huffington Post
- The Tanner family might be back in full! – DListed
- Jose Canseco‘s daughter is a model – Hollywood Tuna
- Tom Cruise sang his heart out – Towleroad
The 18-year-old Pitch Perfect 2 actress and singer teamed up with the 16-year-old artist for an acoustic version of his latest single “Stitches,” off his debut album Handwritten.
The video was directed Kevin Slack.
“#StitchesAcousticToday at 3 PM EST with @HaileeSteinfeld .. Tweet the hashtag & I’ll follow!,” Shawn tweeted.
Hailee‘s first single “Love Myself” drops on August 7!
Shawn Mendes & Hailee Steinfeld “Stitches” Acoustic Duet
Bradley Cooper stops to greet fans as he exits Haymarket Theatre after a performance in his play The Elephant Man on Monday evening (July 27) in London, England.
The 40-year-old actor is set to star in the upcoming Netflix series Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, a reboot of the 2001 cult classic.
“It’s amazing how everyone looks,” Bradley said in the video. “Paul Rudd looks exactly the same!”
The series premieres on Netflix on July 31.
The statement released by the NFL says that the 37-year-old football pro was evasive in providing the required evidence, including possibly destroying a cell phone that contained 10,000 text message.
“On or shortly before March 6, the day that Tom Brady met with independent investigator Ted Wells and his colleagues, Brady directed that the cell phone he had used for the prior four months be destroyed. He did so even though he was aware that the investigators had requested access to text messages and other electronic information that had been stored on that phone,” the statement read.
The Patriots are expected to appeal the decision again and go to court.
Click inside to read the full statement from the NFL… More Here! »
Fans became concerned when a photo of Liam Neeson surfaced recently where he looked frail and ill.
However, a rep for the 63-year-old Taken actor insists that Liam is well.
“Liam couldn’t be healthier,” his rep told Just Jared in a statement. The rep also added to TMZ that Liam recently changed his diet and started exercising more about a year ago, and that is the reason for the weight loss. It also is just an unflattering photo.
- These were the most emotional moments from I Am Cait - US Weekly
- This celebrity couple is finally pregnant- TMZ
- Jennifer Lopez has a famous admirer - Gossip Cop
- What do Kristen Stewart's Twilight producers think of her? - Just Jared Jr
- Inside Bobbi Kristina Brown's final days - Radar
- Johnny Depp feeds a baby bat in character as Jack Sparrow - Huffington Post
- Chris Evans makes his directorial debut - Lainey Gossip
- Was the Revenant shoot dangerous? - The Hollywood Reporter
Justin Bieber comforts an emotional father in these stills from tonight’s all-new episode of Knock Knock Live.
The 21-year-old “Where Are U Now” singer not only stopped by a local church to show his love for the hardworking family, but he also surprised a lucky fan with a Quinceanera!
“Something really special happened to me on #KnockKnockLive this Tuesday. Thanks @RyanSeacrest,” Justin tweeted.
Don’t forget to tune in TONIGHT, July 28 @ 9PM on Fox! Check out the promo below!
Justin Bieber on Knock Knock Live – Promo #1
10+ pictures inside of Justin Bieber, plus the second promo… More Here! »
“The mission ended up being possible ✈️,” Ireland tweeted that night along with plenty of selfies with Hailey.