- Get the details on Bethenny Frankel‘s new boyfriend – Radar
- Karrueche Tran allegedly got a death threat for this photo – Gossip Cop
- Alli Simpson has a very special guest on her show tonight – Just Jared Jr
- Zendaya has a stunning response to trolls who called her parents ugly – Huffington Post
- Harry Styles is NOT a fan of SeaWorld – DListed
- This tiny house is pretty awesome – Hollywood Tuna
- Go behind-the-scenes of Tom Daley‘s super hot new calendar – Towleroad
All three of the guys starred on Glee at some point throughout the series and it was almost like a little reunion!
Other stars in attendance included Significant Mother co-stars Nathaniel Buzolic and Josh Zuckerman, Shiloh Fernandez, Travis Tope, Straight Outta Compton‘s Marlon Yates, Travis Van Winkle, and Make It Or Break It‘s Johnny Pacar with girlfriend Christie Burson.
Guests at the event kept hydrated all night long thanks to AQUAhydrate!
Dakota Fanning flashes a smile alongside Lassie while attending the special Hurricane Katrina Anniversary Prep Rally held at Treme Community Center on Thursday (August 27) in New Orleans, La.
The 21-year-old Very Good Girls actress and Lassie helped Save the Children distribute disaster supply backpacks for kids and families at the event designed to empower and protect children.
“The Prep Rally is all about empowering our children to get prepared and feel safe,” said Erin Bradshaw, who leads Save the Children’s Get Ready Get Safe initiative. “Children are also wonderful at inspiring their families to take action. That’s especially important when we know the government is still behind in efforts to protect children from disaster.”
Dylan Penn Shares Tea Time with DJs Sama & Haya at Just Jared's 'Way Too Wonderland' Presented by Ever After High
Dylan made sure to visit friends Sama and Haya Khadra in the DJ booth towards the end of the evening. The fashionista twins kept in tune with the Way Too Wonderland theme and had tea cups for some tea time! Make sure to watch the Ever After High episodes on Netflix right now to get even more wonderland action.
DJ Dominic Carter also spun tunes for the crowd during the party.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rocks a sports bra and spandex while leaving the gym on Wednesday (August 26) in West Hollywood, Calif.
The day before, the 28-year-old Mad Max: Fury Road actress was spotted breaking a sweat again at the gym for another workout.
Rosie is the cover star of Harper Bazaar UK‘s September 2015 issue!
“I guess your childhood is everything, isn’t it?” Rosie told the mag. “Mine was idyllic. I had a very simple and sheltered upbringing, mostly spent outdoors, surrounded by nature. I think that’s a privilege, especially in this day and age. Not everybody gets that.”
35+ pictures inside of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley getting her fitness on… More Here! »
- Rob Kardashian is blaming milkshakes for his weight gain - US Weekly
- A Jason Derulo fans gets upset as her friends party with him - TMZ
- Miley Cyrus says Donald Trump loved her 2013 VMAs performance - Gossip Cop
- Watch Fifth Harmony's brand new music video - Just Jared Jr
- This is why Anna Duggar won't leave cheating husband Josh - Radar
- The VMAs looked totally different ten years ago - Huffington Post
- Star Wars star John Boyega is about to blow up - Lainey Gossip
- Chicago Med just got new showrunners from the Sopranos - The Hollywood Reporter
Jaden Smith poses for a photo with JustJared.com‘s Jared Eng while attending the Just Jared Way Too Wonderland Party presented by Ever After High on Thursday (August 27) at Greystone Manor in Los Angeles.
Fellow singers Jake Miller and Jasmine V were also in attendance at the event. Other stars to step out at the party included the McClain sisters – China Anne, Lauryn, and Sierra – and model Tanner Zagarino.
VIPs at the party were treated to Boostcase, a fashion-forward electronic accessories brand that offers modern, powerful, on-demand charging solutions without compromising style.
Jennifer Lopez keeps it super comfy in sweatpants as she heads out of a building on Wednesday night (August 26) in New York City.
The day before, the 46-year-old actress wore a pantsuit and trench coat in the heat while filming scenes for her new show Shades of Blue alongside co-star Ray Liotta.
“Pop culture and fashion have always had a correlation, from old Hollywood to contemporary music,” J.Lo tells Paper Mag in her new cover shoot story. “As a performer, I know that clothes are an expression of the music I create or the character I play.”
10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lopez out and about in the Big Apple… More Here! »