- Tyler the Creator is taken into custody at the SXSW music festival- Entertainment Weekly
- Amanda Seyfried unknowingly brings knife on plane, tweets at TSA- US Weekly
- Check out the Anchorman 2 gag reel- Huffington Post
- Are Drake and Rihanna exclusive?- TMZ
- Douglas Booth tells Teen Vogue he used to have 17 pets- Just Jared Jr
- Read a review of the Veronica Mars movie- Lainey Gossip
- Oprah is selling the Chicago studio where she filmed her talk show- The Hollywood Reporter
- Test your Game of Thrones knowledge- Buzzfeed
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel head to church together- X17
It was reported earlier that week that the 43-year-old comedian will make her dramatic film debut in I Smile Back, which is about a “suburban housewife who is addicted to sex, drugs, and drink. She’s mordantly funny but has a dark, dark inner life. And this is after rehab,” according to Showbiz411.
10+ pictures inside of Michael Sheen and Sarah Silverman holding hands… More Here! »
Irina Shayk wears a cutout gown while attending the 2014 Gala Spa Awards held at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa on Saturday (March 15) in Baden-Baden, Germany.
The 28-year-old Sports Illustrated model took home a beauty award that night.
“I’m so honored to receive this#gala#beauty#award! Thank u so much#germany,” she wrote on her Facebook page, along with a photo of herself kissing her statue.
10+ pictures inside of Irina Shayk at the 2014 Gala Spa Awards… More Here! »
Madonna channels her favorite Game of Thrones character in these brand new Instagram photos!
The 55-year-old entertainer dressed up as Daenerys – complete with the long white-blond hair – for the annual Jewish holiday, Purim.
“Happy Purim!!!!! All Hail All Queens! ##certainty,” she captioned one pic, adding “Ive got a friend in Jesus! #revolutionoflove” for another photo.
Earlier in the week, Madonna showed off her glamorous look while cleaning her house.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Madonna going all-out for her Purim costume?
Emmy Rossum attends Real Simple’s Botanical Beauty Cocktail Party on Saturday evening (March 15) at Andaz 5th Avenue in New York City.
The 27-year-old actress is a die hard New York Knicks fan and attended a game at Madison Square Garden that afternoon with her mom Cheryl.
“In my next life I’m coming back as a member of the NY Knicks City Dancers,” Emmy wrote on her Instagram account at the game.
10+ pictures inside of Emmy Rossum at the cocktail party… More Here! »
- Jenny McCarthy gets criticized for her anti-vaccine crusade- US Weekly
- Tyler the Creator was arrested for starting a riot at the SXSW Festival- TMZ
- Which films won audience awards at the 2014 SXSW Festival?- The Hollywood Reporter
- Ashley Argota is joining the cast of The Fosters- Just Jared Jr
- Josh Lucas has been cast in the NBC show The Mysteries of Laura- Entertainment Weekly
- Nicki Minaj has some choice words for Donald Trump- Huffington Post
- Lindsay Lohan has a list of people she has slept with?- Lainey Gossip
- Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace rocks a white skintight dress- Hollywood Tuna
'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Rises to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Veronica Mars' Makes Impressive $2 Million Debut
Mr. Peabody & Sherman topped the box office in its second week with $21.2 million, according to THR!
Taking third place was Aaron Paul‘s new action film Need for Speed, which fell below expectations with a $17.8 million.
Rounding out the top five were Liam Neeson‘s thriller Non-Stop and Tyler Perry’s The Single Moms Club, which brought in $10.6 million and $8.3 million, respectively.
At the specialty box office, Wes Anderson‘s The Grand Budapest Hotel continued to wow with a whopping $3.6 million as it expanded from four to 66 theaters.
Finally, Jason Bateman‘s R-rated comedy Bad Words opened in six theaters, grossing a total of $120,000.
WHAT DID YOU SEE at the movie’s this weekend? Vote in our poll below!
The 27-year-old fashion designers might have gotten their love for French food from Mary-Kate‘s fiance Olivier Sarkozy, who hails from the country and whose brother was the former president of France!
The twins attended an event for their fashion line Elizabeth and James‘ new fragrances earlier in the week.
10+ pictures inside of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen leaving a restaurant… More Here! »