- Get the answer to this Wheel of Fortune puzzle, which a man solved with just one letter- US Weekly
- Khloe Kardashian can’t find Lamar Odom to divorce him- TMZ
- Vote for the dreamiest guy on ABC Family- Just Jared Jr
- These are the 21 best TV songs of fall 2014- Entertainment Weekly
- Will Johnny Depp help promote Mortdecai at all?- Lainey Gossip
- Lady Gaga goes nude and poses with her wigs in new selfie- TooFab
- 17 albums we can’t wait for in 2015- MTV
- Here is the latest on the missing AirAsia plane- Popsugar
The couple shared some cute moments while watching the Lakers lose to the Phoenix Suns, 116-107.
Ian and Nikki are back in town after spending Christmas with family in Sun Valley, Idaho where they spent a lot of time hitting the slopes for snowboarding and skiing.
John Oliver has released a web exclusive from his latest episode of Last Week Tonight and he is explaining why a certain holiday is the worst.
“New Year’s Eve is the worst. It combines three of the least pleasant things known to mankind,” John says. “Forced interaction with strangers being drunk, cold and tired, and having to stare at Ryan Seacrest for five solid minutes, waiting for him to tell you what the time is.”
John continues by providing ways that you can avoid New Year’s Eve altogether.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS for New Year’s Eve this year?
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: New Year’s Eve
“There are those who want to shut me up but they cannot! We still live in a world that discriminates against women. There [sic] are People that are so hateful. they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist! I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have,” Madonna wrote, along with a pic of herself (pictured below). “The World is big enough for all of us! I will fight for my rights as an artist, a human and a woman till the end of my days! Because i am a ❤️#rebelheart and i walk in the footsteps of giants and i will not apologize Or defend my unpublished, unfinished, STOLEN work. If you don’t like who i am or what I have to say then why are you reading this? #unapologeticbitch. P.S. Do not post hateful words about other people on my page either. If you are my fan speak no evil! #livingforlove”
Also pictured inside: Madonna hitting the slopes all bundled up in Switzerland on Sunday (December 28).
20+ pictures inside of Madonna hitting the slopes… More Here! »
Katherine Heigl cuddles up with her family for a super cute Christmas day photo in their matching outfits.
“Merry Christmas from the Kelleys!!!The matching jammies tradition continues!! We hope you all have a wonderful day filled with peace, love and joy!!” the 36-year-old actress captioned the pic on Instagram.
The night before, Katherine shared a romantic photo with Josh to celebrate their anniversary.
“Just celebrated 7 years with this fella! I still think @joshbkelley is the sexiest, funniest, most charming man I’ve ever met!” she captioned the photo.
- Katherine Heigl shared the cutest pic of her daughters - US Weekly
- Is Amy Pascal's job on the line? - TMZ
- Which movie topped the Christmas box office? - Gossip Cop
- Demi Lovato's sister is growing up so fast! - Just Jared Jr
- Here's what lots of celebs got for the holidays - Entertainment Weekly
- Madonna did not diss Lady Gaga - Huffington Post
- George Clooney wants Sony supported after the hacking - Lainey Gossip
- Bradley Cooper just joined a prestigious club - The Hollywood Reporter
The 26-year-old Cabaret star and her boyfriend actor Andrew, 31, walked around the neighborhood after spending the Christmas holiday together.
Cambio recently rounded up Emma‘s beauty secrets she’s spilled over the years, and in one interview, she admits that she won’t ever wear nude lipstick ever again.
“I look really, really terrible with nude lipstick-kind of like I’ve been dead for five years,” she dished to Elle. “Because I’m so pale, there’s some stuff that’s just weird on me. I look like a ghost.” More Here! »
The 32-year-old actress and her 30-year-old Unbroken actor boyfriend look like they’re heading out of town to celebrate New Year’s Eve together as a couple. We hope they had a wonderful holiday weekend together!
“When I was working on On The Road, I read about Louis Zamperini,” Garrett said. “I thought the story was sort of too good to be true. When she signed on to direct it, I contacted her and said, ‘I’m such a fan of this man, this story. I’ll be your caterer’s assistant if I have to.’”