- Find out who is filling in for Tom Bergeron on Dancing With the Stars – US Weekly
- Tupac Shakur‘s jailhouse letter is up for sale – TMZ
- See the full list of Selena Gomez‘s 2016 tour dates – Just Jared Jr
- There was an awesome surprise cameo on Last Man on Earth – Entertainment Weekly
- Matthew McConaughey looks nothing like himself for his new role – Lainey Gossip
- The Shannon Twins had a whole lot of plastic surgery done – TooFab
- Sam Smith‘s new James Bond music video is here – MTV
- This pic of Macklemore napping with his daughter is so cute – Popsugar
The six Kardashian-Jenner ladies pose on the cover of Cosmopolitan‘s 50th birthday issue, on newsstands October 13.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians executive producer Ryan Seacrest wrote the forward for the piece.
“No one could have predicted the Kardashians’ and Jenners’ success. But when you spend time with them, what resonates is the family unit. There are so many things about them that are glamorous, crazy, and unlike our lives, but the sense of family is universal. They love and stand by one another no matter what,” Ryan said. “Their unvarnished candor reveals how close they really are. What’s more, they present acceptance. You look at Bruce and now Caitlyn — you see the power of a family to come together when it would be so easy to fall apart. There’s comfort in viewing that steadfastness of love.”
“It takes courage to go on camera and deal with something with which you never thought you’d be dealing. I, for one, thank them for sharing the journey, because more often than not, it’s not only entertaining, it’s inspiring,” he added.
The ladies did not film their final scene in the series together after several seasons of never appearing on screen together in the same scene.
When asked why they didn’t film together, Julianna said that there was “difficulty” because Archie “was also doing another show, called The Fall.”
“[The Fall] was not even in production at that time and I was in New York ready to film the scene!” Archie tweeted along with a link to the story.
Michael Fassbender, Kate Winslet, and Jeff Daniels poses for photos at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences screening of Steve Jobs held at the Crosby Hotel on Sunday (October 4) in New York City.
Ashton starred as Steve Jobs in the 2013 film Jobs.
20+ pictures inside of Kate Winslet, Michael Fassbender, and more at the screening… More Here! »
“Well I guess the sun rises in the west and sets in the east then huh?
Paris fashion week just kicked off….! 👊🏻 #Momoaloveforlifebaby #nomorebeerleftinparis #bestdresseddothraki,” the 28-year-old actress wrote on her Instagram account.
Emilia is in town for fashion week while Jason was there to attend the Paris Manga & Sci-Fi Show, where he was seen meeting fans that day. See the pics in the gallery below!
- Blake Shelton opens up about life after his divorce - US Weekly
- Jim Carrey apparently only wanted a small break from his late ex - TMZ
- Was Hillary Clinton pleased with her SNL sketch? - Gossip Cop
- This young YouTube personality has passed away - Just Jared Jr
- This Fashion Police producer is slamming Kathy Griffin - Radar
- Robin Williams' family has ended their feud - Huffington Post
- Did Sandra Bullock adopt another baby? - Lainey Gossip
- Rob Lowe can't stop joking about The Grinder - The Hollywood Reporter
Rumors had been swirling over the years about the feud after the Emmy-winning actresses didn’t share a scene for several seasons. The final scene between the co-stars added fuel to the fire after it was revealed they didn’t film it together.
“Right, I’ve heard about [the feud]. Who says that? It’s totally gossip,” Julianna said (via Vulture). “I heard that question had been asked to Robert King. There’s no story there, sorry … I actually had heard [that rumor] and I feel that it has been talked about and answered. I feel people just like to have gossip or make something into something that isn’t there. There’s no animosity on my part. It’s a shame, because I wonder if it was two men, when one finds out that he f–ked his best friend’s wife, if it would get that same attention, you know what I mean?”
Julianna also opened up about why she didn’t film the final scene alongside Archie.
“It was shot the way Robert [King] wanted to shoot it, and the story line, too,” she said. “You also have to remember, there’s difficulty … [Panjabi] was also doing another show, called The Fall. I went along with whatever Robert asked me to do and I did it happily.”
Selena Gomez has announced the dates for her upcoming Revival Tour for 2016!
“#REVIVALTour dates are up! Preorder a REVIVAL bundle to get early tix. See you soon! Xo,” the 23-year-old singer tweeted on Monday morning (October 5).
Fans have a long time to wait for the tour to begin as the first show isn’t until May 6 in Las Vegas. Selena will stay on the road until July 8 with the final show taking place in Los Angeles.
Selena will be singing songs from her new album Revival, which hits stores this Friday.
— Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) October 5, 2015
Click inside to see the full list of tour dates… More Here! »