- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire beats out Frozen to top Friday’s box office- Entertainment Weekly
- What are 25 things you don’t know about Wendy Williams?- US Weekly
- Ja Rule responds to gay rumors- Huffington Post
- Paris Hilton‘s brother Barron has been hospitalized- TMZ
- Watch a music video of Stefanie Scott and Spencer Sutherland covering Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran‘s song “Everything Has Changed”- Just Jared Jr
- Read a recap for the latest episode of Scandal- Lainey Gossip
- What are five standout moments from Carrie Underwood‘s Sound of Music Live- The Hollywood Reporter
- Why is When Harry Met Sally a good holiday movie?- Buzzfeed
- Rachel Zoe shows off her huge baby bump after visiting the doctor- X17
Earlier in the week, the 36-year-old actor was spotted playing with fake swords with his two-year-old son.
Orlando recently made an appearance on Chelsea Lately to promote his latest film The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, which is out in theaters now. Watch the interview below!
Orlando Bloom – ‘Chelsea Lately’ Interview
20+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom and Flynn stepping out of their apartment… More Here! »
The 20-year-old singer sang a couple of songs, such as hit single “The Way” and covering favorite holiday song “Last Christmas.”
“I was just cracking a joke cause my mic was off. Everyone had tech difficulties. Sorry if it was taken the wrong way it wasn’t my intention,” Ariana tweeted after performing.
Colton Haynes was also spotted attending the annual holiday concert.
30+ pictures inside of Ariana Grande and Enrique Iglesias performing at 102.7 KIIS-FM’s Jingle Ball… More Here! »
Ahna O’Reilly and Bridgit Mendler attend the launch of stylist Caley Lawson-Rinker‘s BecauseYouCan Foundation on Thursday (December 5) at the Citizens of Humanity Concept Shop in West Hollywood, Calif.
The event was to help support the new foundation, which raises awareness for Multiple Sclerosis. 30% of proceeds from the shopping event that night were donated to The National MS Society.
“Thank you for all your support last night!! Love you for coming! @bridgitmendler #becauseyoucan #becauseyoucanms,” Caley wrote on Instagram after the event that evening.
Lady Gaga rocks a bold black ensemble while holding hands with designer Philip Treacy on Saturday (December 7) in London, England.
“I don’t think that we should be going to the Olympics at all,” Gaga recently told British host Alan Carr to show her support for an Olympic boycott by athletes due to Russia’s negative attitude towards gays, according to The Independent.
She added, “I mean, I would never take anything away from (the athlete’s) hard work, I just think it is absolutely wrong for so many countries to send money and economy in the way of a country that doesn’t support gays.
- Pregnant Evelyn Lozada reveals identity of baby daddy- US Weekly
- Find out how much the young Annie movie actors get paid- TMZ
- Disney acquires the Indiana Jones franchise- The Hollywood Reporter
- Celebs are taking over JJJ all month- Just Jared Jr
- Vin Diesel details talk with Paul Walker's mom- Entertainment Weekly
- The Game makes a heartwarming monetary donation- Huffington Post
- Will Ferrell does The Sound of Music- Lainey Gossip
- Malin Akerman's tennis outfit is super revealing- Hollywood Tuna
Bradley Cooper keeps it cool in a coat while promoting his new film American Hustle on Saturday (December 7) in New York City.
The 38-year-old actor was joined by his co-star Christian Bale.
“I can tell you when I got involved. We were in postproduction on Silver Linings. And we were spending basically all our time together. We developed an even stronger bond in the post of Silver Linings than in the filming. I didn’t want it to be over. Then this thing fell in his lap… we started really tripping out on this Richie guy,” Bradley shared to Wall Street Journal working with David on the film.
FYI: Bradley is wearing a Tommy Hilfiger coat. More Here! »
Mariah Carey is white hot while performing during the 2013 National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony held at the Ellipse on Friday (December 6) in Washington, DC.
“What an honor to kick off the holiday season with the First Family,” Mariah tweeted.
FYI: In 1923, President Calvin Coolidge lit the first national Christmas tree, a 48-foot Balsam fir.
15+ pictures inside of Mariah Carey attending the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony… More Here! »