- NFL wide receiver Stedman Bailey was shot twice in the head but is in stable condition – US Weekly
- This DWTS dancer puked at the after party – TMZ
- Watch Bindi Irwin gush about her DWTS win on GMA - Just Jared Jr
- Have you seen the Captain America: Civil War trailer? – Entertainment Weekly
- Is Leonardo DiCaprio finally going to win an Oscar? – Lainey Gossip
- Kim Kardashian had a diabetes scare – TooFab
- Does Kylie Jenner want to marry Tyga? – MTV
- Emma Roberts is obsessed with this coat – Popsugar
Brad Pitt steps out of his New York City hotel en route to the airport on Wednesday (November 25) in New York City.
“I can’t describe a father’s pride. I feel so much of it…There’s a lot of emotions,” Brad said of Maddox working on his and wife Angelina Jolie‘s movie By the Sea.
“Maddox and all my kids are so warm and they take on more than anyone could understand, more than I could ever understand. They absorb so much, and I love watching all my children grow and learn. And of course my wife is amazing, and I love watching her teach and grow with our kids as well, I really mean that,” Brad added.
15+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt leaving New York City… More Here! »
Elizabeth Olsen and John Boyega pose for photos while announcing the nominations for the 2016 Independent Spirit Awards at a press conference on Tuesday (November 24) at the W Hotel in Hollywood.
While at the event, John opened up to E! Online about his upcoming movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens and how he still hasn’t seen the film.
“I haven’t seen it,” John said. “I haven’t seen the movie…I haven’t see the movie cut together so it will be fun when I finally do.”
“We’re so close. Oh, my gosh, we’re so close,” he added. “I can’t wait for this movie to come out. Today apparently there is a screening… I’m not going.
Adele sits down for an interview on the Today show on Wednesday (November 25) in New York City.
The 27-year-old entertainer fielded question about her new album 25, her son Angelo, and more.
Matt Lauer asked Adele with the success of her album, if her son would see any less of her.
“My son comes everywhere we me…he’s the first person I see in the morning and last person I see at night. I make time for him like I always have. My kid is more important. My kid comes first, and my music comes second,” Adele said.
Watch the full interview below! And be sure to check out her performance of “Million Years Ago” on Today if you missed it.
FYI: Adele is wearing a Burberry dress, scarf, shoes and belt with Erickson Beamon earrings.
More Here! »
Derek told Us Weekly where he thinks she should place her big trophy: “She should put it in the zoo in the middle of the croc pond! Surrounded by all the crocodiles and put it in the middle so they’ll be guarding it. So everybody can look at it from afar but the crocodiles will be all around it.”
“Honestly I’m excited to get back into my khakis and be with the animals again,” Bindi added.
- Sofia Vergara shows off her wedding ring - US Weekly
- One of the Shahs of Sunset stars is getting divorced - TMZ
- Scott Disick books first appearance since rehab - Gossip Cop
- Maia Mitchell steps out with her hot boyfriend - Just Jared Jr
- You've gotta see Salma Hayek's crazy cleavage - Radar
- A big Walking Dead theory gets more support - Huffington Post
- Can Amber Heard get an Oscar? - Lainey Gossip
- Disney chief downplays Star Wars box office expectations - The Hollywood Reporter
Adele belts her heart out while singing her new song “Million Years Ago” on the Today show on Wednesday (November 25) in New York City.
The 27-year-old singer went on the program to promote her album 25, which is currently available in stores and smashing sales records left and right!
After performing, Adele was asked if she would allow 25 to stream all over the web, and she responded, “I’m certainly not one for spicing things up. I’m just doing what I’ve always done.”
Watch Adele’s amazing performance below…
Rihanna exits her home on Tuesday evening (November 24) in New York City.
The 27-year-old Barbadian beauty was a vision in blue, wearing an oversized blue coat and blue fuzzy slippers for her late night tattoo appointment with famous artist Bang Bang at his parlor.
After announcing her upcoming ANTI World Tour on Monday, the latest buzz is that Rihanna‘s album ANTI will be dropping later this week on Black Friday.
According to Fortune, her eighth studio album will be released exclusively through music streaming service Tidal. She’s been teasing her fans lately with a new website and a short film cluing in on what’s to come soon.
25+ pictures inside of Rihanna visiting the tattoo shop… More Here! »