- The Breaking Bad prequel Better Call Saul has a brand new teaser – watch here – Entertainment Weekly
- Kendra Wilkinson tells why she took Hank Baskett back – US Weekly
- Bruno Mars sang back up on SNL last night – Huffington Post
- Bill Cosby was the butt of lots of jokes on SNL – TMZ
- Watch these DWTS dances before the finale tomorrow – Just Jared Jr
- Red looks amazing on Lupita Nyong’o – Lainey Gossip
- Here are the top five Hunger Games controversies – The Hollywood Reporter
- Joe Jonas‘ ex girlfriend has moved on – J-14
Gigi Hadid and Cody Simpson leave Miley Cyrus‘ 22nd birthday together and snap a pic with Stalker Sarah on Saturday (November 22) held at the Factory Nightclub for the Beacher’s Madhouse party in Hollywood.
FYI: Gigi is wearing an Alexander Wang for H&M dress and Christian Louboutin shoes.
15+ pictures inside of Gigi Hadid, Cody Simpson, and more at Miley Cyrus‘ party… More Here! »
Hilary Swank looks bright in an orange dress at FOX’s Cause For Paws: An All-Star Dog Spectacular held at Barker Hangar at the Santa Monica Airport on Saturday evening (November 22) in Santa Monica, Calif.
FYI: Olivia is wearing a Diane von Furstenberg dress.
20+ pictures inside of Hilary Swank, Olivia Munn, and more at the big bash… More Here! »
Here’s what the pair had to share with the mag:
Margot, on what she learned from Pan Am: “I learned a lot about pain and suffering during Pan Am. We had to wear very constricting period-correct girdles and bras. After that, I learned to read a script with an eye toward the undergarments.”
Jake, on holding his breath for the cover: “I didn’t expect the sensations—the water would go up my nose and out my eyes, which made it difficult to keep my eyes open. There’s a panic that sets in, because you’re running out of breath,” he continued. “And even though you can hear [people] talking, telling you to move your arm or open your eyes, mostly you’re in your own head. You feel very alone.”
Margot, on being underwater: “I’ve been holding my breath to see how long I can go without turning blue.”
For more from the duo, visit Wmagazine.com.
The 2014 American Music Awards are tonight and there’s a ton of celebs and entertainer set to hit the stage!
Taylor Swift is set to kick off the big show with the live performance premiere of her new single “Blank Space.”
Click inside to see the complete list of performers and presenters at the 2014 AMAs… More Here! »
- Kathy Griffin hints at Fashion Police role- US Weekly
- Kris Jenner says her boyfriend isn't a stalker- TMZ
- Bill Maher rips into 'creep' Bill Cosby- Gossip Cop
- Laura Marano says grab some popcorn for Austin & Ally- Just Jared Jr
- Stephen Merchant answers burning qs about Hello Ladies: The Movie- Entertainment Weekly
- Six best parts of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 - Huffington Post
- Charlie Hunnam in Vogue is hot- Lainey Gossip
- Stephen Hawking's five most mind-blowing quotes - The Hollywood Reporter
During their hike, the 28-year-old Glee actress shared a picture of some sky writing that displayed a heart in the clouds.
“Love is in the air… ❤️” Lea captioned the picture on her Instagram account. See it below!
15+ pictures inside of Lea Michele and Matthew Paetz holding hands while on their hike… More Here! »
Cameron Diaz joins the ladies responsible for the hilarious viral hit “(Do It on My) Twin Bed” from last Christmas’ Saturday Night Live for a brand new rap video for “Back Home Ballers” from last night’s episode.
“Head straight to the fridge like a boss yo. Hell yeah, my mom went to Costco,” Kate McKinnon raps in the hilarious video, which also stars Aidy Bryant, Cecily Strong, Sasheer Zamata, Vanessa Bayer, and new cast member Leslie Jones.
Watch the hilarious video below!
Click inside to see more of Cameron Diaz’s sketches from SNL… More Here! »