- What was Juan Pablo doing at a wedding chapel in Las Vegas?- Huffington Post
- Lorde shoots down lesbian rumors- Popcrush
- Louis Tomlinson gets a new tattoo on his arm- Just Jared Jr
- HBO Go had some big problems last night- Entertainment Weekly
- Edward Snowden gets interviewed at SXSW- The Hollywood Reporter
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford doesn’t know what daylight savings time really is- DListed
- Heather Graham is still looking super hot- Hollywood Tuna
- Will anyone be killed off HBO’s Looking?- Towleroad
Raising Hope has been canceled by Fox after four seasons on the air, according to Deadline.
The series will have its finale on Friday, April 4 with an hourlong episode airing at 9/8c.
“Getting to know and love the Chance family on Raising Hope has been a sweet, hilarious ride,” said Fox chairman Kevin Reilly and COO Joe Earley in a statement. “Thanks to the incredibly talented cast – along with Greg, Mike and the entire crew – for making us laugh for four fantastic seasons.”
ARE YOU SAD that Raising Hope has been canceled?
The 27-year-old actor recently talked about how he and Emma both had crushes on each other while filming Adult World.
“Well, I had a crush on her, too, and I didn’t really know how to approach her or talk to her or any of that stuff,” Evan told Vulture. “And at the time I was a more introverted actor, trying to kind of stay into it and stay focused and not talk too much. But, yeah, I tried to talk to her a few times and, I don’t know, I kept saying the wrong thing. I was really kind of awkward and stupid and like, Oh God, this is just not working out well. I’m just going to shut up and not talk.”
Kristen Bell is beautiful in baby blue while making an appearance on Good Morning America on Monday morning (March 10) in New York City.
The 33-year-old Veronica Mars actress chatted about starting the No Kids Policy movement.
“After having a baby we realized how ridiculous it is that our children are roped into this paparazzi issue because they’re extremely aggressive on the street and they run red lights around schools, and they push people over to get pictures of celebrity kids,” Kristen explained. “I just had had it and I wanted to start a public conversation because I think people look at pictures of children because they like children and they wouldn’t want to see those pictures if they knew how they were negatively affected.”
Later in the day, Kristen wore a black outfit while appearing on Live! with Kelly & Michael.
Kristen Bell – “Good Morning America” Interview
15+ pictures inside of Kristen Bell promoting her new movie in the Big Apple… More Here! »
Katy Perry keeps a low profile while catching a movie with two of her friends on Sunday evening (March 9) at the ArcLight Cinema in Los Angeles.
“You know your friend is a good one when you catch her putting vodka in her Pressed Juicery greens 3,” the 29-year-old singer tweeted the day before.
30+ pictures inside of Katy Perry at the movies with friends… More Here! »
- Jennifer Aniston wants to trade bodies with this model- US Weekly
- Kate Upton threatens lawsuit over photoshopped nude pic- TMZ
- This show crashed HBO Go's servers- The Hollywood Reporter
- James Maslow looks super hot at DWTS practice- Just Jared Jr
- Saturday Night Live books its next host- Entertainment Weekly
- Kevin Bacon reveals thoughts on "six degrees"- Huffington Post
- Sean Penn changes up his hair style- Lainey Gossip
- Carmen Electra is still a hot cover girl- Hollywood Tuna
The 20-year-old singer was joined at the Op and Buffalo David Bitton sponsored event by Cody Simpson.
While on stage at the showcase, Justin reportedly dedicated a song to “my baby,” which was directed at Selena Gomez, who was supposedly standing to the side of the stage.
“Fun taking the stage with all the other acts. Great people. Had to do a little acoustic set myself. Maybe I should do another one? ;)” Justin tweeted.
Justin Bieber Dedicates Song to ‘My Baby’ Selena Gomez
The couple was joined at the event by former Facebook executive Randi Zuckerberg, who moderated the panel.
Kristin and Dana are in Texas straight from a getaway to Cabo San Lucas, where they were joined by Aaron Taylor-Johnson and his wife Sam, who directed Fifty Shades of Grey. If you didn’t know, Dana is a producer on the highly anticipated movie.
“Just when I thought I was away from work, the director finds me! ;)” Dana captioned the photo. See it below!
Click inside to see a sexy bikini photo of Kristin Chenoweth… More Here! »