- A new report claims Chelsea Handler went under the knife just before her 40th birthday- US Weekly
- It looks like Khloe Kardashian and French Montana are still going strong- TMZ
- Did you catch the youngest same sex kiss ever on television on this week’s episode of The Foters?- Just Jared Jr
- Check out a recap of last night’s Pretty Little Liars- Entertainment Weekly
- Margot Robbie is getting great reviews for her role in Focus- Lainey Gossip
- Which Baywatch star still has a rockin’ bikini bod at 42?- TooFab
- Here are 18 songs we bet you didn’t know Ed Sheeran wrote- MTV
- Aw! David Beckham wishes his son Brooklyn a happy 16th birthday in the sweetest way- Popsugar
Julianne Moore keeps it classy while stepping out after her appearance on The View on Tuesday (March 3) in New York City.
The 54-year-old actress was on hand to promote her latest film Map to the Stars, which also stars Robert Pattinson.
“I like playing women who are dealing with their circumstances, especially if those stories are about families and relationships. And these are both family stories,” Julianne recently shared to Los Angeles Times.
10+ pictures inside of Julianne Moore doing some promotion in New York City… More Here! »
Ansel Elgort gets animated while telling a hilarious story on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday evening (March 3) in New York City.
The 20-year-old actor, who is busy promoting his new movie Insurgent, opened up about how his mom had no idea who Bruce Willis was when she met him. Watch below!
Meanwhile, Ansel‘s co-star Shailene Woodley and her mom Lori are partnering with Summit to host a screening of Insurgent on March 16 in Thousand Oaks, Calif to benefit their nonprofit whose mission is empowering individuals to create positive and sustainable change both locally and globally.
For more information on how to get tickets, head over to AllItTakesorg!
Ansel Elgort on Fallon 3/3/15
Kris Jenner wears all while while out and about on Wednesday (March 4) in Paris, France.
That same day, the 59-year-old reality star’s son-in-law Kanye West hit up the Louis Vuitton art museum.
The night before, Kris did a little late-night shopping trip at Selfridges in London before her flight, while Kanye played a secret gig at London’s KoKo club as Big Sean and other stars looked on.
35+ pictures inside of Kris Jenner, Kanye West, and the family in different cities… More Here! »
The nominations for the 2015 MTV Movie Awards are here!
Stars like Channing Tatum, Emma Stone, Shailene Woodley, Zac Efron, Ansel Elgort, Scarlett Johansson, Dylan O’Brien, Rosamund Pike all received multiple nods for their stellar performances on screen this year.
Hosted by Amy Schumer, the telecast will air LIVE on Sunday, April 12 @ 8PM ET/PT from Nokia Theatre L.A. in Los Angeles.
Click inside to read the full list of nominations… More Here! »
- Alyssa Milano shares an adorable video of herself getting dolled up - US Weekly
- Shark Tank star Robert Herjavec is getting a divorce - TMZ
- Watch Corey Kent White's audition on The Voice- Gossip Cop
- Sasha Pieterse has dyed her hair brown- Just Jared Jr
- O.J. Simpson is afraid of dying in prison- Radar
- Jon Gosselin was the DJ at an empty bowling alley- Huffington Post
- Read a review of Jennifer Lawrence's new film Serena- Lainey Gossip
- Chris Rock slams the Jackie Robinson biopic 42- The Hollywood Reporter
Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift Celebrate Camila Cabello's Birthday at Girls' Night With Hailee Steinfeld, Jaime King, & More!
“@camila_cabello happy birthday my nugget. #girlsnighttothefullest,” Selena captioned an Instagram photo of the group.
Taylor also posted a pic, writing, “Happy Birthday, @camila_cabello!! We all love you so much. @selenagomez @haileesteinfeld @haimtheband @jaime_king @yelyahwilliams @therealsarahhyland”
Happy birthday, Camila! Hope it was a good one!
Here’s what the 34-year-old actress had to share:
On subscribing to poem alerts on her phone, rather than using Twitter or Instagram: “I get a poem of the day! I love poetry because it’s like a shot, like an attack, like a dose. And for a person who doesn’t have very much free time, it does its work very quickly. So I read poems on my phone when I wake up in the morning. It opens you up for the rest of the day, and suddenly your life becomes a little more observed. And when it becomes more observed, it can’t help but start to become more beautiful.”
On balancing motherhood with work: “I feel like I’m so good at raising a kid when I’m not working. I don’t forget anything. I’ve got everything covered. It’s a real luxury to have a moment when I’m not scrambling. I feel like most of my life, I’m trying to do two things at once, both to the best of my abilities. So that leaves me feeling pretty exhausted. I’m the person who falls asleep all the time. You invite me over for dinner or to a party, and there’s a whole scrapbook of pictures of me napping. I’ve even been given a nickname because of my snoring.”
On supporting Kristen Bell’s No Kids Policy: “Men and women in suits were cashing cheques off of my daughter’s face. There are so many problems with that. But Kristen [Bell] has made it so much easier for these kids to live in a world that is friendly and that they can trust. Every month I send her a gushy, “You don’t know what you’ve done” note. Now my daughter and other kids aren’t scared to walk down the street any more. It’s like a miracle.”
For more on Michelle, visit Elleuk.com!