- Find out when your favorite Showtime shows will premiere – Entertainment Weekly
- Find out which actress is leaving Mistresses for motherhood – Gossip Cop
- Ed Sheeran covered “Take Me to Church” and sounds so amazing – Just Jared Jr
- Sam Smith admits he’s nothing like Beyonce – Huffington Post
- Ben Affleck may just have landed an exciting new role – The Hollywood Reporter
- Miranda Kerr & Selena Gomez hung out at Fashion Week – DListed
- Selena Gomez showed off lots of cleavage – Hollywood Tuna
- Watch the new Interstellar trailer – Towleroad
Jordin Sparks is as happy as can be while heading into a building on Tuesday (September 30) in New York City.
The 24-year-old singer is busy promoting her upcoming film Left Behind, which is about a small group of survivors who are left behind after millions of people suddenly vanish and the world is plunged into chaos and destruction.
“#OOTD Day 2 of @leftbehindthemovie press! Ran on 2 hours of sleep! Phew! #heatherbybordeaux high low knit dress #avaandaiden tstrap heels @amarilo & @haatichai jewelry! Hair: @varolopezhair Makeup: @latishanrankin,” she tweeted.
10+ pictures inside of Jordin Sparks doing promo in the Big Apple…. More Here! »
Diane Kruger dons a cute floral dress while doing some shopping at The Grove on Monday (September 29) in Los Angeles.
The 38-year-old actress was spotted carrying a small bag out of the J. Crew Mens shop. We wonder if she brought something home for her beau Joshua Jackson.
Diane just came back to L.A. after spending some time with Joshua in Paris at the Ministere of Culture, where she was honored with the insignia of Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters.
10+ pictures inside of Diane Kruger shopping at The Grove… More Here! »
“Thanks @Tonygoldwyn for making sure I’m not the only shirtless guy holding a dog. IOU!” Scott wrote on his Instagram, along with the pic. LOL!
If you haven’t seen the ads yet, make sure you check out Scott posing for the originals. Below you can also find a selection to peruse!
Be sure to watch Scott and Tony every week on Scandal, which airs Thursdays on ABC at 10pm EST.
Here is what the Oscar-nominated actress had to share with the mag:
On feeling grief from not working: “I started to feel really negative about myself, down on who I am, and then I realized it’s because I’ve had so much time away from me that I don’t really know what I like to do anymore. I’m out of it now, but there was this feeling of being sad or depressed… wanting to go to another project… Perhaps it is like [an addiction]… maybe the [past] three months were my withdrawal!”
On hating being the center of attention: “Probably there are some people who feel great about themselves and don’t second-guess anything they say or do or wear… But that’s just not me.”
On not having a plan for a different career: “I don’t know what I’d do if I wasn’t acting. It doesn’t mean I have to be in movies or have success… I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have this form of expression because it offers me a freedom I don’t have in my personal life.”
For more from Jessica, visit HarpersBazaar.co.uk!
- Kaley Cuoco spent HOW MUCH on her gym clothes?!- US Weekly
- Amanda Bynes' friends are worried something bad will happen- TMZ
- Snooki thinks her nipples are going to fall off- Gossip Cop
- New Twilight movies are in the works- Just Jared Jr
- David Fincher will direct a new HBO series- Entertainment Weekly
- Ben Affleck can't sing "Let It Go"- Huffington Post
- See pics of Amal Alamuddin's second wedding dress- Lainey Gossip
- Christian Bale talks playing Moses- The Hollywood Reporter
- Avril Lavigne makes a big red carpet comeback- Hollywood Tuna
Charlie Hunnam looks ecstatic to be surrounded by his co-workers while on the set of his hit series Sons of Anarchy on Tuesday (September 30) in Los Angeles.
The 34-year-old actor was smiling from ear to ear when an assistant on set brought him a plate of food during his lunch break.
Make sure to catch new episodes of Sons of Anarchy every Tuesday night at 10/9c on FX. The series finale will be airing on December 7!
20+ pictures inside of Charlie Hunnam having fun on set… More Here! »
Rosamund Pike takes a moment to pose for a photograph while attending an official Academy members screening of her latest film Gone Girl held at Lighthouse International on Tuesday (September 30) in New York City.
The 35-year-old pregnant actress sat down with NY Daily News entertainment columnist Joe Neumaier to chat about the flick at the event hosted by The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
The day before, Rosamund was spotted making her way out of NBC Studios after visiting Late Night with Seth Meyers – Check out her interview below where she chats about rehearsing sex scenes with co-star Neil Patrick Harris!
FYI: Rosamund is wearing a Vera Wang dress paired with Prada shoes.
Rosamund Pike – ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers’ Interview
10+ pictures inside of Rosamund Pike at her Gone Girl screening… More Here! »