- Read what Tori Spelling had to say about her husband Dean McDermott‘s cheating confession – US Weekly
- What led to Miley Cyrus‘ major illness? – TMZ
- Amazing news! You can now take classes at Hogwarts! – Just Jared Jr
- A jam-packed New Girl aired last night – Entertainment Weekly
- Sean Penn and Charlize Theron are not engaged – Lainey Gossip
- Prince George just keeps getting cuter and cuter – TooFab
- Justin Bieber spent time with this The Office star – MTV
- Judy Greer rates her co-stars in one word – Popsugar
- Check out the official music video for Wrathschild’s “Fall Into Love” below!
Wrathschild’s ‘Fall in Love’ Video
Here’s what the 25-year-old Godzilla actress had to share with the mag:
On Godzilla: “Godzilla just looks so, so special and unique, and that’s something that I don’t think monster films have been able to do yet,” [...] “When it’s a monster, I think people tend to make things a little cartoony. This film puts the world in a fantastical position but handles it seriously.”
On the secrecy of the upcoming Avengers sequel: “Any time they give us a call sheet or any time there’s a new draft, they have to shred our old papers.”
For more from Elizabeth, visit Flaunt.com.
The 31-year-old actress and Camilla, 27, were joined at the event by Kate‘s stylist Cher Coulter and musical guest of the night DJ Nikki Pennie.
15+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth and Camilla Belle at the Launch Of CHOO.08… More Here! »
Gone Girl's Rosamund Pike to 'W Magazine': I Have to Prove I'm as Dark as David Fincher Thinks I Am!
Here’s what the 35-year-old Gone Girl actress had to share with the mag:
On landing the role in Gone Girl: “The only evidence I have that I got the call to play Amy is a selfie of me jumping in the rain in the Highlands. I look both happy and thoroughly daunted—the whole ‘You got the best gig in years’ scenario gives me the creeps.”
On being chosen by David Fincher for the role: “I do remember saying to David, ‘I know you know I have this character in me; you zeroed in on me for good reason.’ With David Fincher, it’s like being X-rayed—he sees things that you may not want anyone to see. Now I have to prove him right—I have to show the world that I’m as dark as he thinks I am.”
David, on choosing Rosamund: “I liked that people didn’t immediately know who Rosamund was. I’d always liked Rosamund in movies, but I didn’t really know her. That made her very interesting.”
Miley Cyrus will continue her stay at the hospital through today (April 16), and has been forced to cancel tonight’s Bangerz concert in St Louis, Missouri.
“humans can b so selfish. if any1 thinks id rather b layin n a hospital bed than doing what i love on stage theyre f*ckin LAME. im miserable😿” the 21-year-old entertainer wrote on her Twitter account.
“I can’t get a hold of my team because it is so early so I want to be the one to tell my fans especially the ones trekking to get there(tbc)” Miley added a bit later. “the hospital is sayin i wont b released today😿 therefore Im not going 2 make it 2 St Louis. Im so sorry but somethings are outta my control.”
In case you didn’t hear, Miley was hospitalized on Tuesday (April 15) for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. Get well soon, Miley!
Miley luckily has a day off tomorrow to continue her recovery before her scheduled stop in Nashville on the 18th.
- See how the new Bachelorette is dissing Juan Pablo- US Weekly
- Why is Kris Jenner hiring round the clock security?- TMZ
- The Voice is down to the top 12- The Hollywood Reporter
- Find out how to watch MTV's Faking It early- Just Jared Jr
- Martin Freeman talks about the Fargo premiere- Entertainment Weekly
- Pamela Anderson starts to remove barbed wire tattoo- Huffington Post
- Are Charlize Theron and Sean Penn getting married?- Lainey Gossip
- Taylor Swift sure has legs for days- Hollywood Tuna
Emma Stone trades her ultra glam look for a chic casual outfit while heading to the Soho House on Tuesday evening (April 15) in Berlin, Germany.
Emma recently was a guest on The Graham Norton Show where he love for the Spice Girls came up yet again. He pranked her by making her think they would all come out, but alas they didn’t!
15+ pictures inside of Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield partying after the premiere… More Here! »
It was recently revealed that the 30-year-old actress and 36-year-old actor are expecting their first child together, though the duo have remained largely mum on the subject.
“Ashton is doting on Mila,” one source said of the couple.
This news is far from confirmed, so stay tuned to JustJared.com for all the details! We can’t wait to find out more info on their little one.