- Justin Bieber‘s mom Pattie Mallette reveals if she likes his tattoos and more in a revealing Twitter Q&A- Huffington Post
- How many people watched Emile Hirsch‘s Bonnie & Clyde movie- The Hollywood Reporter
- Win a FREE Harry Potter holiday prize pack- Just Jared Jr
- Paul Walker memorial draws crowd of thousands- Entertainment Weekly
- Beyonce wears a cow print outfit to her vegan lunch- DListed
- Kelly Bensimon hits the beach in her bikini- Hollywood Tuna
- How many gay men are there in America?- Towleroad
This is the first time we’ve seen the 21-year-old Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. star out with her 33-year-old actor beau since it was reported they were dating a few months ago. If you didn’t know, Austin guest starred on an episode of the Marvel series!
“It’s almost Tuesday. Tuesday is the mid season finale of #AgentsofSHIELD in the USA. Excuse my French but that shit is crazy. I’m excited.” Chloe tweeted the next day.
In case you missed it, check out our full Just Jared Spotlight of the Week photo shoot and interview featuring Chloe!
DO YOU THINK Austin Nichols and Chloe Bennet make a cute couple?
Despite some fans holding out hope that a Friday Night Lights movie would eventually happen, it has been confirmed that it unfortunately will not come to fruition.
“There’s not gonna be a movie,” the show’s executive producer Peter Berg told Collider.com. “We talked about it, some people thought it was a good idea, some didn’t; I’ve come to believe it’s probably not a good idea and I seriously doubt it’s gonna happen.”
ARE YOU SAD there will not be a Friday Night Lights movie?
The long-running series Californication starring David Duchovny will be ending its run after its upcoming seventh season.
The twelve episode season will premiere in April and will be ending while it is still on top. The ratings for the show have grown steadily throughout the series and reached its top rated season for the sixth season.
“With its unique blend of lyricism and excess, Californication has been one of our groundbreaking signature series,” said Showtime entertainment president David Nevins. “We will always be indebted to Tom Kapinos for leading the creative charge on this memorable comedy, and to David Duchovny for making us root for an unapologetic hedonist like Hank Moody.”
“Tom has carefully planned the final chapter of Hank’s journey and has brought it to a beautiful and satisfying conclusion for new and long-time fans alike,” he added.
ARE YOU SAD to see the end of Californication?
Matt Damon supports his hometown team, the Boston Red Sox, while leaving The Ivy after grabbing a bite to eat on Saturday afternoon (December 7) in West Hollywood, Calif.
The 43-year-old actor was joined by his lovely wife Luciana for a lunch date.
The week before, Matt was spotted arriving at LAX Airport to catch a departing flight to Las Vegas.
10+ pictures inside of Matt Damon and his wife Luciana grabbing lunch together… More Here! »
- Susan Boyle reveals Asperger's diagnosis - US Weekly
- 127 Hours amputee arrested for possible domestic violence - TMZ
- Who won The Amazing Race season 23? - The Hollywood Reporter
- Have you heard Justin Bieber's latest song? - Just Jared Jr
- Actress Kate Williamson has passed away at 82 - Entertainment Weekly
- Ben Affleck does not want photos taken of his children - Huffington Post
- When will Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake have kids? - Lainey Gossip
- Check out Lindsay Lohan's bathing suit bod - Hollywood Tuna
Julianne Hough holds up some of her new designs at the Sole Society Collection Launch held at Nordstrom at The Americana at Brand on Saturday (December 7) in Glendale, Calif.
The 25-year-old actress designed a collection of chic and affordable shoes for the brand.
“Well hello there! Check out my new winter collection Julianne Hough for @solesociety online or at a @nordstrom near you,” she tweeted.
FYI: Julianne is wearing a Theory dress, and her Julianne Hough for Sole Society shoes.
10+ pictures inside of Julianne Hough at her shoe launch… More Here! »
Kerry Washington is glowing as she heads home after attending producer Jennifer Klein‘s holiday party on Saturday night (December 7) in Calabasas, Calif.
“Yes, she’s definitely forever changed,” Katie recently told E! News about her character Quinn’s transformation. “All I can tell you is that when I got this script I didn’t sleep for three and a half weeks. I’ve never been so challenged and pushed to limits that I’ve never been pushed to before as an actress.”
In case you missed the news, Scandal has just had its episode order reduced from the originally planned 22 episodes to 18 episodes, reportedly due to Kerry‘s pregnancy.