“I have bad news, my doctor says I have to postpone two more dates, Detroit & Chicago and sadly I have to cancel my appearance at the Common Ground Music Festival. But there is good news!! I’m feeling much better, have already rescheduled most dates and will come back around to see you all soon!!🎉😍😞💜 Thank you Dr. Kessler for seeing me immediately and being so helpful and thank you guys for all the edits/get well posts you made. You made me feel a lot better about this crappy situation. I love you all so much!!,” the 22-year-old singer wrote on her Instagram account, along with a video of her doctor giving the final word.
Rihanna and her bodyguard arrive at a recording studio in the early morning hours of Tuesday (July 7) in New York City.
The 27-year-old entertainer arrived at the studio at 2am to do some recording!
Rihanna shared a cartoon version of her hit music video “Bitch Better Have My Money” to her Instagram account earlier this week and fans are loving it!
“I swear Yall get more creative everyday! Thanx @poptoonstv #BBHMMvideo” Ri captioned the video – watch below!
The first footage from the highly anticipated The X-Files revival just hit the web in the form of a promo video!
The reboot will bring back fan favorite characters Mulder (David Duchovny) and Scully (Gillian Anderson). The uploaded clip is a promo for the 201 days until the 2016 revival starts up again. The Fox network will show an episode a day until the premiere.
If you scroll to the 32-second mark in the video below, you will see the brand new footage of Mulder and Scully!
The new episodes return on January 26, 2015.
First ‘X-Files’ Revival Footage Released
- Scott Disick is reportedly not doing well amid his split – Radar
- Harry Shearer is returning to The Simpsons after all – Gossip Cop
- Guess who wants to collaborate with Zayn Malik – Just Jared Jr
- Whoopi Goldberg defends Bill Cosby – Huffington Post
- This former Buffy star asked Dr. Drew for help – DListed
- Selena Gomez looks amazing for adidas – Hollywood Tuna
- Brody Jenner talked about Caitlyn Jenner‘s life – Towleroad
Joe Jonas keeps his hair perfectly coiffed as he walks to grab some dinner at Craig’s restaurant with a gal pal on Monday evening (July 6) in Los Angeles.
Earlier in the day, the 25-year-old singer showed off his customized Audi to a group of friends in West Hollywood.
“Why would you say that to me?” Cody told TMZ. “No way…No way.”
For 20+ pictures of Joe Jonas out and about, head over to
- The Walking Dead's Emily Kinney is joining Masters of Sex - US Weekly
- Bobby Brown's family is not allowed to visit Bobbi Kristina anymore - TMZ
- Who are the top 20 contestants on So You Think You Can Dance - Gossip Cop
- Watch a new music video for Shaun the Sheep Movie! - Just Jared Jr
- Kelly Rutherford took her kids shopping after their happy reunion - Radar
- Jack White is releasing a new album - Huffington Post
- Ava DuVernay is not directing The Black Panther - Lainey Gossip
- Dustin Hoffman is not happy with cinema - The Hollywood Reporter
Here’s what the 34-year-old actor had to share with the mag:
On not wanting to talk about his physical transformations: “People have a lot of other sh*t they have to do that’s more interesting and more important, so I don’t blame them for being like, ‘Oh, wait, how many sit-ups did you have to do?’ Or, ‘Oh, wow, what did you eat to lose that much weight?’ But you’re missing the point. Nightcrawler was ironically about the trouble with that question. It was about why people only look at how much weight you lost, as opposed to what’s at the heart of what you’re doing. In that world, where we just focus on those things, somebody like Lou Bloom thrives. In fact, he rules.”
On making changes in his personal life: “I was at a place in my life where I felt totally split. I had just moved from Los Angeles to New York. We’re all told we’re going to get to a place where those things will come together, where we’ll somehow be whole or happy or whatever it is. So I went searching.”
Rachel McAdams, on working with Jake on Southpaw: “He was fighting more than a champion boxer would. He was going hundreds of rounds a day to get the shot, day after day. They were always playing hardball—there was never any letting up. I was very worried for him, but I knew he had it under control.”
For more from Jake, visit Details.com.
Harry Styles tucks his long hair behind his ears as he grabs a bite to eat on Monday evening (July 6) in West Hollywood, Calif.
“Not really. I feel like you want me to say yes, but no!” Harry told EW. “We don’t really do much choreography anyway. We kind of just stand on stage. We’re still doing that! [Laughs]”
For 10+ pictures of Harry Styles enjoying a night out, head over to