- Find out about how Zac Efron has changed since he went to rehab – Huffington Post
- Who came to Harry Styles‘ rescue? – Popcrush
- Lea Michele is back in NYC! – Just Jared Jr
- Where are all the Mean Girls now? – Entertainment Weekly
- Captain America: Winter Soldier prepping for a huge debut – The Hollywood Reporter
- Is Stacy Keibler pregnant? – DListed
- Nina Agdal is a bikini goddess – Hollywood Tuna
- Lance Bass wants to change minds on gay marriage – Towleroad
Sandra Bullock receives an escort back to her car after leaving Craig’s restaurant to a mob of people on Wednesday evening (March 12) in West Hollywood, Calif.
The 49-year-old Gravity star’s stylist Elizabeth Stewart was just given the top spot in THR‘s 25 Top Stylists of 2014 issue!
Elizabeth dressed Sandra all throughout this past 2014 Awards Season. In fact, Sandra‘s pink and orange Alex Perry dress from the 2014 Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala earned the magazine’s number two spot for “The Looks That Made the List” rankings for dresses this past season.
10+ pictures inside of Sandra Bullock out to dinner… More Here! »
Emma Watson reveals the cute bow in the back of her blue dress at the premiere of her film Noah held at Zoo Palast on Thursday (March 13) in Berlin, Germany.
The 23-year-old actress stars in the Biblical inspired film about a man suffering visions of an apocalyptic deluge who ultimately takes measures to protect his family a coming flood.
Noah will be released on March 28 in the USA and and April 3 in Germany!
10+ pictures inside of Emma Watson premiering Noah in Germany… More Here! »
The duo performed a number of songs including “Otis,” “Gotta Have It,” “No Church in the Wild,” and “… in Paris.”
The show was packed – and it was considered one of the most highly anticipated of the festival. Also in attendance were Russell Simmons, rapper Theophilus London, Bravo’s Andy Cohen, and actor Balthazar Getty.
Check out “Otis” below.
Kanye West & Jay Z’s ‘Otis’
Click inside to watch “Gotta Have It”… More Here! »
CBS has just released it’s list of renewals for the upcoming 2014-15 schedule for their hit shows – and some of our favorites are on there!
Dramas include NCIS, NCIS: LA, Criminal Minds, Person Of Interest, Elementary, Hawaii Five-0, Blue Bloods, and The Good Wife. Comedies include 2 Broke Girls, freshman The Millers, Ashton Kucher‘s Two and a Half Men, Mike & Molly and Anna Faris‘ Mom. Amazing Race, Undercover Boss, and 60 Minutes have also made the cut. Big Bang Theory was also announced just a few days ago.
“With the addition of the NFL on Thursday night our schedule is pretty darn tight,” CBS’ CEO Les Moonves said in a statement.
The Mentalist, Hostages, and Sarah Michelle Gellar‘s Crazy Ones were not mentioned in the release of shows.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of the CBS renewals???
- Marcia Gay Harden talks prepping for Fifty Shades of Grey- US Weekly
- Judge Judy files her first lawsuit ever- TMZ
- Lost's Maggie Grace books new TV role- The Hollywood Reporter
- Cher Lloyd announces her new single- Just Jared Jr
- Tyler Blackburn returns to Pretty Little Liars- Entertainment Weekly
- Meet Lupita Nyong'o's boyfriend- Huffington Post
- Is this really the biggest movie star in the world?- Lainey Gossip
- Irina Shayk models sexy lingerie- Hollywood Tuna
Reese Witherspoon wears a shirt saying “These Are the Days” written across it while heading to a friend’s house on Wednesday afternoon (March 12) in Brentwood, Calif.
The 37-year-old actress was seen earlier in the day holding her yoga mat after a workout at the gym.
20+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon out and about… More Here! »
Jeremy Renner wears a tight grey t-shirt as he walks into his gym on Wednesday afternoon (March 12) in West Hollywood, Calif.
The 43-year-old actor was also spotted leaving his gym with a smile the day before wearing a tight red t-shirt.
Jeremy‘s film Kill the Messenger just received a release date from the studio!
The mystery crime drama, which also stars Michael Sheen, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Rosemarie DeWitt, and Andy Garcia, is set to be released in theaters on October 10 of this year. Be sure to check it out!
Kill the Messenger is the true story of journalist Gary Webb, who was driven to the point of suicide after he exposed the CIA’s role in arming Contra rebels in Nicaragua and importing cocaine into California.
10+ pictures inside of Jeremy Renner heading to his car after working out… More Here! »