- Ariana Grande considers it an “honor” to be compared to Mariah Carey- US Weekly
- Did Justin Bieber punch a paparazzo in Paris?- TMZ
- Watch 5 Seconds of Summer‘s GMA new performances- Just Jared Jr
- Lohan Cohen dishes a ton of spoilers on the new season of The Walking Dead- Entertainment Weekly
- Get all the need-to-know facts on George Clooney‘s new wife- Lainey Gossip
- The first trailer for American Horror Story: Freak Show will give you nightmares- TooFab
- Matthew McConaughey‘s mission is revealed in new Interstellar trailer- MTV
- Check out the first photos of Isla Fisher‘s baby bump- Popsugar
Selena Gomez keeps it chic while attending the Louis Vuitton show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2015 on Wednesday (October 1) in Paris, France.
On the same day, Selena looked classy in a dress while doing some shopping at De Grisogono in the City of Light.
The next day, Selena rocked a fringe jacket while jetting out of Charles de Gaulle Airport.
20+ pictures inside of Selena Gomez at the Louis Vuitton Show… More Here! »
Miles Teller carries an iced coffee with him while leaving his hotel on Tuesday afternoon (September 30) in New York City.
The 27-year-old actor was followed closely behind by his girlfriend Keleigh Sperry.
“It’s different in every way,” Miles recently told Vulture about the upcoming Fantastic Four reboot, compared to the 2005 version. “All those actors were a lot older, their characters were in different places. The tone of this film is completely different: We don’t have Michael Chiklis in a big Styrofoam thing, and I think that [a more grounded approach] is what people are into — X-Men: First Class is doing that.”
He added, “You’re dealing with these characters but you’re making them real people in how they exist day-to-day. People wanted it to be taken more seriously than the kind of Dick Tracy, kitschy, overly comic-book world.”
Karlie Kloss bares her midriff while grabbing a bite to eat at L’Avenue restaurant on Tuesday (September 30) in Paris, France.
The 22-year-old supermodel was seen taking the time to pose for a selfie with a fan while heading to lunch on her last day in the City of Light.
“Au Revoir Paris ✈️❤️,” Karlie wrote on Instagram later in the day.
Over the weekend, Karlie attended a private brunch at Kinugawa to celebrate Vogue Japan’s 15th anniversary issue in honor of famed photographer Mario Testino. More Here! »
According to Us Weekly, the couple is pregnant with their third child.
The mag reports that Isla has pulled out of Now You See Me 2 to concentrate on her family.
“Production starts in November and she knew she wouldn’t be able to do it,” a source said, adding, “She’s about three months along.”
Congrats again to Isla and Sacha!
- Kaley Cuoco spent HOW MUCH on her gym clothes?!- US Weekly
- Amanda Bynes' friends are worried something bad will happen- TMZ
- Snooki thinks her nipples are going to fall off- Gossip Cop
- New Twilight movies are in the works- Just Jared Jr
- David Fincher will direct a new HBO series- Entertainment Weekly
- Ben Affleck can't sing "Let It Go"- Huffington Post
- See pics of Amal Alamuddin's second wedding dress- Lainey Gossip
- Christian Bale talks playing Moses- The Hollywood Reporter
- Avril Lavigne makes a big red carpet comeback- Hollywood Tuna
Earlier in the day, the duo were spotted arriving at the Merrion Hotel for more promo.
Here’s the synopsis for Dracula Untold: Facing threats to his kingdom and his family, Vlad Tepes looks to make a deal with dangerous supernatural forces – without succumbing to the darkness himself.
The film hits theaters on October 10 and we can’t wait to see it!
20+ pictures inside of Sarah Gadon and Luke Evans promoting their movie in Ireland… More Here! »
Kate Middleton has released a statement after she was forced to cancel an appearance at the the opening of the Clore Art Room at London’s Barlby Primary School on Wednesday (October 1) as part of the Clore Duffield Foundation’s 50th anniversary year.
“I wanted to share my congratulations with you all for the launch of the new Clore Art Room,” the Duchess of Cambridge wrote. “I was looking forward to joining you all for this particularly special day as part of The Clore Duffield Foundation’s 50th Anniversary year.”
She continued, “I am truly sorry that I cannot be with you all today as you celebrate this milestone. As Patron of The Art Room I feel great pride to see the work that the charity is doing. Vulnerable children flourish in the safe havens that The Art Room provides; this highlights just how important it is to support children at a time when they most need help and support.”
A source close to the family tells People that Kate “continues to be unwell and we are keeping things under review.”
Click inside to read the rest of Kate Middleton‘s statement… More Here! »