- Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas were spotted together and are reportedly working on their marriage – US Weekly
- Lindsay Lohan gets to work at 2 Broke Girls – TMZ
- Willow Smith wears a bikini to dinner – Just Jared Jr
- Take a look at Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway – Entertainment Weekly
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux spotted out together – Lainey Gossip
- Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon do some hilarious photo-bombing – TooFab
- Jared Leto has a major case of the Mondays – MTV
- The Kardashian gals stay in shape together – Popsugar
“There’s been much speculation about which actors will be tapped to play those roles. And I’m excited to announce at South By the identities of those actors, and also to tell you that it is going to be set here in Austin next season,” Jimmy explained before showing the video spoof.
Watch until the end, where Jimmy and Seth share a kiss.
Seth Rogen & Jimmy Kimmel Kiss in ‘True Detective’ Season 2 Spoof – Watch Now!
Here’s what the 31-year-old Chicago PD actress had to share with the mag:
On moving from One Tree Hill to Chicago PD: “Well, it’s funny. It’s not often that someone gets a job at 20 and then does it for a decade. Those are the years you’re supposed to be growing and exploring new things… But this show? It feels like the job I was supposed to be doing.”
On watching cop shows for inspiration: “Well, I’ve watched his whole library, but I didn’t sit and cram or anything. Although I did spend my Super Bowl Sunday watching a True Detective marathon on HBO.”
On using social media for good: “I realized I could have a dinner party conversation with 15 people, and I could use Twitter to have that same conversation with a million.”
For more from Sophia, visit Maxim.com.
Neil Patrick Harris and his partner David Burtka are dressed to the nines while attending the 2014 Hasty Pudding Institute Of 1770 Order of the Golden Sphinx Awards held at The Atrium at Lincoln Center on Monday (March 10) in New York City.
The 40-year-old actor was honored with the Hasty Pudding Theatrical Man of the Year award.
“Took the kids to their first Broadway show today: the Lion King. Mine was 25 years ago: Les Miserables. It’s the circle of life..,” NPH tweeted the day before.
Last week, Neil and David were spotted attending a performance of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street in the Big Apple.
President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
The two threw shade each other’s way as soon as the video started.
“What’s it like to be the last black president,” Zach asked at one point, who which the President responded, “Seriously? What’s it like for this to be that last time you ever talk to a president?”
At another point, Zach shows the President a rash on his arm, to which he says “That’s disgusting — how long have you had that? That’s one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen.”
Watch the hilarious video below…
- Cheryl Cole is returning as a judge on X Factor UK- US Weekly
- George Zimmerman is exploiting himself - TMZ
- Mark Cuban talks about Shark Tank secrets - The Hollywood Reporter
- Mason Dye and Khylin Rhambo have recurring roles on Teen Wolf - Just Jared Jr
- Diddy wants to buy Fuse network for $200 million- Entertainment Weekly
- Juliette Lewis talks about her relationship with Brad Pitt- Huffington Post
- Read a recap for the latest episode of The Walking Dead- Lainey Gossip
- Amy Childs shows major cleavage- Hollywood Tuna
Kristen Bell changes into a different black outfit while attending the premiere after party for her new film Veronica Mars held at The Stone Rose on Monday (March 10) in New York City.
Earlier in the day, Kristen rocked a strapless black dress while hitting the red carpet at the premiere for the film, which hits theaters on Friday (March 14).
15+ pictures inside of Kristen Bell and Chris Lowell attending the Veronica Mars premiere after party… More Here! »
Here’s what the 27-year-old Girls actress had to share with the mag:
On beginning to date her boyfriend Jack Antonoff: “The dialogue around [Girls] already existed, so it was sort of clear to him what the baggage of dating me was going to be. I remember talking with him on our first date and him being like, ‘God, all the articles about your nudity on the show are such bullsh-t.’ It’s funny, ’cause in some ways that’s the conversation we still have when I’m upset [about stuff I read].”
On if she will continue acting after Girls: “I don’t know if I’m going to want to act anymore. I’m always relieved on the days I don’t have to. I’d rather give parts to other women than be the woman having the parts.”
On her beauty point of view: “I feel prettier with a naked face and ChapStick. But a good haircut makes a huge difference.”
For more from Lena, visit Glamour.com.
FYI: Lena is wearing a rag & bone dress on the cover.