- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes dominates the box office on Friday with $27.7 million – Entertainment Weekly
- The Bachelor alum Renee Oteri is pregnant- US Weekly
- Watch a rock cover of Nsync‘s 2000 pop hit ‘Bye Bye Bye’- Huffington Post
- Pamela Anderson kisses ex-boyfriend Chuck Zito after her divorce from Rick Soloman- TMZ
- Watch the new music video for Jackie Evancho‘s ‘The Rains of Castamere’- Just Jared Jr
- Who is Justin Bieber‘s new girl Yovanna Ventura?- Lainey Gossip
- Megan Ellison could be a financial backer for Leonardo DiCaprio‘s film The Revenant- The Hollywood Reporter
- Which celebs share similar faces?- Buzzfeed
- Chris Brown and girlfriend Karrueche Tran are still together- X17
Natalie Portman dons a plaid shirt while grabbing a cup of coffee on Saturday (July 12) in Los Feliz, Calif.
Earlier in the week, the 33-year-old actress flashed a big smile while running errands.
It was recently announced that Aleen Keshishian, who has been Natalie‘s rep for 21 years, will no longer be managing her movie career since she will be relocating to France and is looking to make European films. However, Aleen will still be involved with the branding aspect of Natalie’s career, according to Deadline. More Here! »
Check out the single artwork for Rita Ora and Iggy Azalea’s new collaboration, “Black Widow”!
“It’s just a very physical video,” Iggy dished to MTV about the video they recently shot for the single.
Rita added, “She’s literally putting me in bootcamp.”
Later on, Rita walked the red carpet for Michalsky StyleNite during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Spring/Summer 2015 held at Tempodrom in Berlin, Germany on Thursday evening (July 10).
“Thank you for having me Berlin Fashion week!!,” she tweeted after the event.
Check out the song plus 15+ pics inside…
Rita Ora & Iggy Azalea – “Black Widow”
Earlier in the day, the couple were seen enjoying breakfast on their hotel balcony.
“In love with Capri. Having the most beautiful lunch at #JKPlace,” Jessica wrote on Twitter on the same day.
The day before, Jessica and Gian were spotted wrapping their arms around each other while walking to a boat.
10+ pictures inside of Jessica Chastain and Gian Luca Passi De Preposulo continue to enjoy a boat ride in Italy… More Here! »
Earlier in the week, the 21-year-old entertainer donned a trendy leather jacket while grabbing lunch at Chipotle in New York City.
“There will forever be an emotional connection for them, but they don’t have a title to their relationship. He is not her boyfriend, but the feelings are always going to be there,” a source recently shared to E! about Selena‘s relationship with Justin Bieber.
25+ pictures inside of Selena Gomez hanging out with Harmony Korine… More Here! »
- Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
- Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
- Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
- True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
- See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
- How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
- Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
- Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna
Gerard Butler rocks a cap while attending a 2014 FIFA World Cup Party at the Budweiser Hotel on Friday (July 11) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
During the party, the three hunks enjoyed a performance by famed EDM DJ Zedd.
“Cristo Redentor En Rio De Janeiro… I’ve been trying to come to Brazil for years now and finally the stars lined up and it just so happened to be for the FIFA World Cup! Killing two Bucket list birds with one stone! #Blessed #FIFAWorldCup2014 #Brazil,” Kellan wrote on Instagram on the same day.
25+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Ashton Kutcher at a World Cup party… More Here! »
The 45-year-old actor filed a lawsuit for Walmart’s carelessness and allowing their employee to drive after being awake for more than 24 hours.
“As a result of Wal-Mart’s gross, reckless, willful, wanton, and intentional conduct, it should be appropriately punished with the imposition of punitive damages,” the complaint stated. “Walmart was careless and negligent in the ownership and operation of its motor vehicle, which caused Mr. Morgan to suffer severe personal injuries.”
Walmart responded by saying, “This has been a terrible tragedy. We wish Mr. Morgan, Mr. Fuqua Jr., and Mr. Millea full recoveries. Our thoughts continue to go out to them, their families and friends, as well as to the families and friends of everyone involved, including Mr. McNair, who lost his life. We are deeply sorry that one of our trucks was involved. As we’ve said, we’re cooperating fully in the ongoing investigation. We know it will take some time to resolve all of the remaining issues as a result of the accident, but we’re committed to doing the right thing for all involved.”