- TLC stars Matt and Amy Roloff have announced they are separating – Huffington Post
- Guess who is releasing their first fragrance? – Popcrush
- Divergent stars promote the film on the Today show – Just Jared Jr
- Get a Mad Men season seven sneak peek – Entertainment Weekly
- Michael J. Fox breaks his silence about NBC show struggles – The Hollywood Reporter
- The very angry cat Lux is getting therapy – DListed
- Selena Gomez shoots a new commercial – Hollywood Tuna
- Kevin Bacon explains everything about the 1980s to younger generations – Towleroad
Tiger Lily is the princess of the of a group of inhabitants living on the island of Neverland, where the story takes place.
No other casting has yet to be revealed for the film. We can’t wait!
Pan will be released next year on July 17, 2015.
You can catch the 23-year-old actress’ new boyfriend and his entire cast in the hilarious musical through May 3 if you’re in the London area!
“Wow!! @UrinetownUK has left me speechless!! Congratulations @RFleeshman and all, hilarious and incredible show! X” Samantha tweeted that night.
“Just a quick thanks to all for such support. What an incredible show @UrinetownUK is..love every person there honoured to be a part. Night x” Richard wrote on his account.
Kim Kardashian exits the Versace Mansion to start her day on Wednesday (March 12) in Miami, Fla.
The 33-year-old reality television star posted a picture of her outfit on her Instagram, which showed off her small waist! “Today’s Look- Kardashian Kollection Cropped Turtleneck Vintage Alaia Dress Alaia Heels” Kim captioned the pic.
10+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian stepping out in Miami… More Here! »
Kristen Bell strikes a few poses while visiting the SiriusXM Studios to promote her new film Veronica Mars on Tuesday (March 11) in New York City.
The 33-year-old actress recently opened up about what she would like to see change for women in Hollywood.
“For me as a viewer, it’s inherently more interesting to watch a female because of the layers she possesses. I’m just glad that other audience members feel the same,” Kristen expressed at the New York premiere (via The Huffington Post). “I would like to see roles written with a lot more depth. I would like to see roles continued to be written with the depth that Veronica Mars is. Not just the girlfriend – but someone who is a dynamic, multi-dimensional character, just like the guy.”
FYI: Kristen is wearing an Elizabeth and James ensemble.
- Melissa Joan Hart shares her secret on how she dropped 40 pounds- US Weekly
- Hogan's Heroes actress Cynthia Lynn has died at the age of 76- TMZ
- Jessica Simpson has signed with a new talent agency- The Hollywood Reporter
- When will Hunter Hayes release his next album?- Just Jared Jr
- Tom Bergeron is leaving America's Funniest Home Videos next season- Entertainment Weekly
- Chelsea Handler says that she isn't racist- Huffington Post
- Read a career prospectus on Christina Ricci- Lainey Gossip
- Holly Hagan is sexy on the cover of Nuts- Hollywood Tuna
Grant Gustin is in full costume while shooting his highly anticipated show The Flash on Tuesday (March 11) in Vancouver, Canada.
“Alright, time to go put it on and continue making a kick ass pilot that i truly believe will make Flash plans so stoked and proud,” the 24-year-old actor tweeted earlier in the day.
Angelina Jolie has opened up about her plans to undergo more surgery to prevent the chances of her developing cancer.
“There’s still another surgery to have, which I haven’t yet,” the 38-year-old Maleficent actress told EW in their latest issue. “I’ll, you know, I’ll get advice from all these wonderful people who’ve I’ve been talking to, to get through the next stage.”
“I’m great!…I’m very happy I made the decision. I was very fortunate to have great doctors and very, very fortunate to have a good recovery and have a project like Unbroken to have something to be really focused on, to be getting healthy for, and to be able to just get right back to work,” Angelina added.
“I feel very, very close—much closer—to other women, and women who are going through the same thing,” Angelina continued. “Wherever I go, usually I run into women and we talk about health issues, women’s issues, breast cancer, ovarian cancer. I’ve talked to men about their daughters’ and wives’ health. It makes me feel closer to other people who deal with the same things and have either lost their parents or are considering surgeries or wondering about their children…The reason that I wrote it was to try to communicate and help and connect with other women and other families going through the same thing. And…I was very, very moved by all the support and kindness from so many people.”
Angelina bravely underwent a double mastectomy last year.