- The Price is Right is receiving backlash after they offered a treadmill as a prize to a woman in a wheelchair- US Weekly
- James Van Der Beek says he’s a hacking expert now- TMZ
- Cody Simpson opens up about spending time with Gigi Hadid on his tour bus- Just Jared Jr
- New Girl EP answers major season finale questions- Entertainment Weekly
- What’s the latest on Katy Perry and John Mayer‘s relationship status?- Lainey Gossip
- The original cast of Scream reunites!- TooFab
- Watch this guy rap his entire McDonald’s order- MTV
- Carrie Underwood shares post-baby bikini photo- Popsugar
The ladies were joined at the event by their Sex and the City creator Michael Patrick King.
Kristin is one of the executive producers on the documentary, which premieres on Pivot TV on Wednesday night (May 6) at 9pm. The movie is a “gripping, first-person experience inside the operations of Kenya’s David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. From the front lines of the crisis, we witness their heroic efforts to stop the poachers in the bush, rescue the orphans of slain elephants and raise them by hand, until one day, returning them to their home in the wild.”
Check out this brand new poster for the highly-anticipated upcoming Marvel movie Ant-Man!
Starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Bobby Cannavale, Michael Douglas, and more, master thief Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats.
Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.
Ant-Man is set to hit theaters on July 17!
ARE YOU EXCTIED to see Ant-Man when it comes out?
Sources tell the mag the couple have been enjoying nice, private family time” with the little one and their first born, Prince George.
“It’s a terribly exciting time for them,” a family friend said.
The pal added, “They are very settled, his job is set, they have their house, and the status quo hasn’t changed in the royal family at large. So they are looking forward to a period of calm.”
For more on the royal family, visit People.com.
Nicole Scherzinger dons a strapless dress while hitting the red carpet at the premiere of Where Hope Grows held at The ArcLight Cinemas on Monday (May 4) in Hollywood.
Where Hope Grows follows a self-destructive former pro ball player who is given a serious lesson in living life with courage when he befriends a grocery store clerk with Down syndrome.
30+ pics inside of Nicole Scherzinger, McKaley Miller, and more at the premiere… More Here! »
- Eva Mendes won't be celebrating Mother's Day- US Weekly
- An actor is taking credit for Taylor Swift's success- TMZ
- Another singer sent home on The Voice- Gossip Cop
- Two dancers eliminated on DWTS- Just Jared Jr
- Bruce Jenner's docu-series salary revealed- Radar
- Sean Hayes has another amazing lip sync- Huffington Post
- The best surprise at the Met Gala... - Lainey Gossip
- Get the latest Star Wars news- The Hollywood Reporter
Sam Smith flashes a smile while arriving on a flight at LAX Airport on Monday (May 4) in Los Angeles.
The 22-year-old singer had to cancel more tour dates after suffering a hemorrhage on his vocal cords.
“Very upset about Japan and Manilla dates. I’ve just left Australia and I’m on my way to the states to see a specialist to see what to do from there… This is f–king horrid,” Sam wrote on Instagram.
10+ pictures inside of Sam Smith flying into Los Angeles… More Here! »
Becky G Puts Her Relationship With Austin Mahone on Display in 'Lovin' So Hard' Music Video - Watch Now!
The cute couple take the beach, hit the studio, and grab some ice cream together in the video.
Austin and Becky only recently confirmed their relationship after years of speculation.
They were spotted kissing as he dropped her off at the airport in Miami, Fla.
Meanwhile, Austin is gearing up to drop a brand new single called “Dirty Work.”
Becky G “Lovin’ So Hard” Music Video