Jude Law Honored in France

Jude Law Honored in France

British beauty Jude Law was honored with the Cesar film award for his impressive body of film work on Saturday. Actress Juliette Binoche (pictured below) presented the award to him during the 32nd Cesar Film Awards Ceremony in Paris.

Jude, 34, was spotted eating earlier in the day at the trendy L’Avenue Restaurant and then shopped around at the Dior store where he escaped out the back door.

Looking forward to seeing Jude on the red carpet on Sunday at the Oscars. Will be bring a date? Probably not, but it would make things rather interesting with ex-fiancee Sienna Miller there too, no?

jude law blonde 01
jude law blonde 02
jude law blonde 03
jude law blonde 04
jude law blonde 05
jude law blonde 06
jude law blonde 07
jude law blonde 08
jude law blonde 09
jude law blonde 10
jude law blonde 11

Ethan Miller/Getty

EWWW! You really think he’s a beauty? YUCK! And, body of work, don’t make me laugh. Seriously, he’s not a very good actor.

wot a cutie, i love his little trainers or shall i say big trainers haha. i have to say tho i prefer him with shorter hair but i no its for his role in sleuth, but it doesnt matter hes perfect to me anyway.

yadda yadda @ 02/24/2007 at 6:55 pm

honoured?? what a joke. there are a hundred others who ought to be “honoured” before him…

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/24/2007 at 7:11 pm

Congratulations to the international man of mystery himself, Mr Jude Law. I mean he better win awards, cause there is no one I means no one who can wear pants that tight!

That is a true talent, A normal human would pass out with a pair of nut huggers like that, But not Jude he just struts his 116lbs self like there’s no 2morrow.

Congrats Jude.

christina @ 02/24/2007 at 7:15 pm

god JJ you’re so fast!!!! i just finsh to watch the cesar there is 1 hour and half on canal+ and u have already the pics of jude law !! he speaks well the french his speech was ok and his parents are living in france since 15 years….he was hot…. hilary swank was there too presenting an award…but the most hilarious was the host valerie le mercier freaking hilarious !

Congratulations, Jude!
He’s a great actor, and I’m happy he’s honored in France. The Cesar Awards are very importants for the european cinema.

Ah, thanks, JJ!!

dolorescraeg @ 02/24/2007 at 8:02 pm

jared,
these pictures are to die for. this guy’s a god. no one looks like that. we’ve been asking you for photos of jude and you came thru…he’s an amazing actor. his body of work is so diversified from wilde to breaking and entering. he’s different in each film. congratulations jude…the french apparently have excellent taste. man you do look hot.

I am ignoring those poor misguided souls who say those nasty untrue things about Jude because they need a psychiatrist and an opthalmologist. Firstly, thank you Jared ad infinitum for that quick response with the pictures. He looks so happy and so damn gorgeous. As much as i know how wonderful he is he continuously amazes
me as an actor, as a man and as a father and example to the world that actors can
be wonderful people and unlike the terrible paparazzi examples we see constantly in the tabloids. I know someone is going to yell nanny – but let’s face it who among us is perfect and has never done anything they were ashamed of? Certainly no one
else I know in hollywood. On balance he rates pretty high. And so do you jared, I
can always depend on you to show the good and the gorgeous stuff about Jude. so,
Thank you again.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/24/2007 at 8:49 pm

Jude has the mean swag about him, aside from the feminine mannerisms, and tight euro fashion, he a cool dude. I think he would of been a better James Bond than Fugly Craig, then again who would believe Jude can beat anyone in a fight. [lmao]

there’s only one bad thing about Jude, he made that damn Slutienna Miller famous

Wow, just what I was hoping for! Thank you JJ, you are so fast. He is indeed a beautiful package of talent, charisma and grit. The French are right to honour him for his body of work. He makes movie-going a rewarding adventure (in the sense that I’ve seen films I otherwise would never have chosen to see) . He has my eternal admiration. Congratulations to my favourite actor in the whole world.

If anyone has a video of his speech in French, kindly share it to Youtube or some other source. All the grateful Law fans will thank you.

Now that he and Sienna have finally put a stake in it, I can go back to admiring him for his work and not wincing at the daily drama that used to go on between them.

I am glad to see Jude in the spotlight for an achievement award for a change!

Happy to see Jude being honour for his work I would love to see him doing his speech if anyone can get it. Thanks Jared for giving his fans these lovely pic.

burp! he’s so freakin’ tilented that he makas me wanr to ‘give up dryuking and becowe an ecter. i can diew whut he does too

This guy is loosing his looks (and his hair) at breakneck speed.

jj, please bring a new thread about Brat Pitt, everyone else has a posting on him kicking back on his pation taken 2/23 and he is looking way too hot!

thanks jared for all pics of jude here
he’s talented actor, he deserves that award.
not fancy the hair but he’s still looking gorgeous.

There are some 60 photos of the event on Wireimage. Pictures with other celebs and his mother and father who live in France. Would love to see those here enlarged. Do you do Wireimage? Also agree with the poster about the video of the
awards which was broadcast on french TV. I also would LOVE to hear his Thank-you
speech in French. He is so happy here – these are undoutedly some of the best
pictures of him lately. He is without a doubt the most beautiful man in the world!
Thanks again.

if anyone wants to see a few more pics of jude in france there are a load on http://www.law-less.org. If thats any help to anyone.

dolorescraeg @ 02/27/2007 at 1:00 pm

i absolutely think jude looked his most beautiful and glowing at the cesars…… man….. how can one guy have a face like that. he’s prettier than any woman. the ladies need tons of makeup. he just shows up au natural and this is the result. wow. his mom and dad did some number to produce something like this. jude you are a phenominal actor and it is so gratifying that the french gave you this award at such a young age. you’ve also been nominated twice for the oscar. i’m rooting for you to one day walk home with that little gold man. in the meantime jude law just keep wearing jeans and smiling. the world will be your oyster and you the pearl.