Liev Schreiber is a Transvestite

On Tuesday’s Late Night With David Letterman, Liev Schreiber shared a funny/cute picture of himself dressed as a transvestite holding his son Sasha, 21 months.

Sasha was born Alexander Pete but Liev and his wife, Aussie actress Naomi Watts, call him Sasha, a Russian variation of the name Alexander.

Mr. Schreiber, 41, is in costume as a tranny for his upcoming role as Vilma in Taking Woodstock. Liev‘s character is a drag queen who serves as a body guard during the Woodstock festival.

Liev plays supervillain Sabretooth in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, in theaters NOW!

UPDATE: Picture removed!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

why would you post this jared?

funny/cute picture?? omg

sweetness @ 05/07/2009 at 1:06 am

That kid is going to in therapy for most of his adult life because of this pic..

Ever wondered why she bought always “AFTER SHAVE”. folks?

shenanyginz @ 05/07/2009 at 1:20 am

wow.

twifanatic Amanda @ 05/07/2009 at 1:21 am

Wow hahahaha I love him but this is kinda disturbing/amazing.

beccasaurus @ 05/07/2009 at 1:35 am

liev is one UGLY WOMAN!

but a great looking man lol.

A drag queen bodyguard sounds like a perfect action-comedy movie!

Funny! Liev is a good father.

Nooooo Sabretooth

Hell I missed this show. Must see if I find it on Youtube. He is funny!!

They call there sons Sasha and Kai. There names are Alexander Pete and Samuel Kai why not just call them Sasha and Kai in the first place.

Russian girl @ 05/07/2009 at 4:29 am

emma #13
Because Alexander = Sasha. It’s like Rebecca=Bec, Zachary=Zac.)

I didn’t know Liev and Naomi were married. I know they are together and have 2 children together. When did they get married?

stupid gerard vandenberg @ 05/07/2009 at 5:36 am

as gerard vandenberg would say…… FOLKS!

I think it is a funny photo.
The reactions here show how close-minded some reader are.

pellegrino @ 05/07/2009 at 9:20 am

He looks like Brooke Hogan.

LOL . . .too funny. He would make one ugly woman.

Hot Liev! I like! Funny pic. :)

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 05/07/2009 at 10:16 am

sexy.

Michelle,they aren’t married,she said on Letterman awhile ago she didn’t want to get married either.

#18! LMAO! You’re right. Cute little boy. I think Liev looks horrid but of course it’s a hoot. Hmmm…it also brought to mind the upcoming Sasha Baron Cohen movie Bruno. In any case, I’m sure this will be entertaining.

I like Liev and Naomi as a couple.

he used to be a hot man =P

TOOO FUNNY!!!