Jonathan Rhys Meyers: New 'Tudors' Episode This Sunday!

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: New 'Tudors' Episode This Sunday!

Jonathan Rhys Meyers and his girlfriend, Reena Hammer, touch down at LAX airport on Thursday (April 29).

The 32-year-old Irish actor pushed his luggage out to the curb before taking a cancer stick break.

A new episode of The Tudors will air this Sunday (May 2) at 9/8c!

Showtime‘s synopsis reads, “The king’s warm welcome in the North reinvigorates him, but his queen’s past catches up to her when a former lover appears with threats of blackmail.”

jonathan rhys meyers reena hammer lax 01

• Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
stellartes @ 04/30/2010 at 4:14 pm

oh my my!

Hate this obnoxious doooouche

W T F LOL @ 04/30/2010 at 4:19 pm

GIRLFRIEND?? I thought he was gay!?????

Sexythang @ 04/30/2010 at 4:28 pm

LOL @ these comments.

Gay /Straight

Douche whatever

He’s hot as hell.

@W T F LOL: if he’s gay he’s closeted lol

I hate his skinny little legs. They look awful.

@Sexythang: Eww lol. What part of hm is hot? His face is fug and he can’t dress and his personality stinks.

Has he sobered up or…?

why is his face that color :(

leave my baby alone you haters <3! love you j hope everything’s good…

I bet people think smoking makes them look sexy. It really doesn’t. It’s disgusting, truly.

Ugh, he’s still with her!

Hot as ever.

Loving this season already!!

JRM is really handsome and a very talented actor

Goldeneye @ 04/30/2010 at 5:49 pm

I think Jonny looks good there…..definitely healthier and not so thin. He is fabulous in season four of The Tudors. Can’t wait to see him on the Tavis Smiley show Tuesday night!!

Ummm can you say drugs much!!

I’ve booked all you Jonny bashers eye tests hah

He looks mighty fine on my computer – it’s not his first girlfriend he’s had a few and if you knew anything about him you’d know he wasn’t gay – as if it mattered anyway – jeez the fella’s just arriving at an airport leave him alone :))

He’s soooo good in the Tudors.
I love him & he was great in, “Mathcpoint”
and he was awesome playing Elvis.

He looks sober & he is not gay.

I love him and he’s hot, but man does he ever look rough in these shots.

sexythang @ 04/30/2010 at 6:32 pm

Obviously he’s been on a long international flight and is probably exhuasted. Of course he looks rough. They both do. These are candid shots. Its not like he’s at a photoshoot.

sexythang @ 04/30/2010 at 6:35 pm

@NO:
Well we’ll just have to disagree on that. Not a crime.

I love the Tudors!!

sexythang @ 04/30/2010 at 6:46 pm

@Celia:

Long live King Sexy

sexythang @ 04/30/2010 at 6:56 pm

@Gina:

Amen, lol.

He looks like total hell. Please clean up, Jonny. I don’t want you to die, too.

he’s hot. tudors is such a good show.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All