Tom Cruise: Singing In New 'Rock of Ages' Trailer!

Tom Cruise: Singing In New 'Rock of Ages' Trailer!

Check out Tom Cruise singing in the newly released trailer for his upcoming film, Rock of Ages!

Synopsis: Set in 1987 Los Angeles, Drew and Sherrie are two young people chasing their dreams in the big city. When they meet, it’s love at first sight, though their romance will face a series of challenges.

Rock of Ages, directed by Adam Shankman, also stars Julianne Hough, Diego Boneta, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Paul Giamatti, Mary J. Blige and Russell Brand.

The movie is set to be released June 15.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Rock of Ages?

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Anorexicjolie @ 04/02/2012 at 10:24 pm

Momma mIa knock off:/

looks like fun…Cruise always great

same old musical sh*t by some stupid bad actors

Tom Cruise is a fifty year old man trying to act like a young rock star. Let’s face it, he’s miscast. The trailer looks like formulated stuff we’ve all seen before. It’s an awful movie version of the famous Rock Of Ages broadway play.

AmberWaves @ 04/02/2012 at 10:37 pm

Anybody who takes this seriously is nuts! It isn’t meant to be serious. It’s a musical COMEDY.
It looks like ridiculous fun. I didn’t care about it but now I’ve seen the trailer, I’m looking forward to it. Alec Baldwin looked ridiculous. I like that.

Regina George @ 04/02/2012 at 10:47 pm

@Dave From Canada:
Have you even seen the play? He is suppossed to play an OLDER Rock LEGEND. The only reason people hate him is because of scientology, not because of his ‘lack of talent’ or personality. He is pretty funny and one of the most Iconic actors (and Im very judgemental about actorsand dont throw those words around). All religion is crazy from the outside.

@Dave From Canada:

I am not a Cruise fan, but he IS playing an older, legendary rock star. It would have been stupid to cast someone young in the role. Personally I think the entire trailer looks lame. The play was great, but this trailer is not up to par!

Looks silly not funny.

Love The Shoes @ 04/02/2012 at 11:56 pm

I don’t care for TC as a person (never met him so it is an odd thing to say really) but I always like his movies and I will see this one. I have a feeling its going to be good.

Love The Shoes @ 04/03/2012 at 12:00 am

Ok, I looked at the trailer and now I can’t wait to see it. I think it’s gonna be a blast.

Every time I think Cruise can’t possibly be any bigger of a joke he proves me wrong.

When are we going to see Tom and Katie hanging out together she is in New Orleans …Julianne Hough has not been seen since she did this
Movie! Not with Ryan what happened to her? Is one wild woman in this
Movie! So a 50 year old man is playing a aging star (Tom Cruise) ..
Wow. From action to singing and his wife has not been seen with him
Since he started filming wow what does that tell you?

Daisy Tanabe-Holder @ 04/03/2012 at 12:30 am

Eww two Adam apples! Major wrinkles on the neck!

This looks like it is going to be a blast. Love the casting. Amazing.

bad broadway musical. Why was this made into a movie.

punkin pie @ 04/03/2012 at 1:05 am

Diego Boneta is a greasy mexican and should never have been cast as Drew! ick.

OMG. This looks so bad. LMFAO!
Sad for all those true rock fans out there.

Fun music and great cast, so I may give this a chance despite the fact that it looks horrible.

Looks great!
I love TC

I will see any movie with T.C. the guy is the one of the greatest actors ever,,Haven’t seen one bad movie yet..

thanks for the free publicity JJ lol been waiting for a fun movie

@ellie’:

same here girl. this one is a treat, had always wanted to see him in a musical and now it’s happening :)

@ healthy
Katie is in New O with Suri , grandma and grandpa H, are there too. and she was there before she went to NY, there were pics of them shopping in a supermarket, and in a cafe, but not pap pics, looked like pics were taken from a mobile phone.
So what does that tell you?

tells us no one cares about this no-talent woman!

and there is another pic of them from the other night, where they were out together.

#24
one way or another you do care, otherwise you wouldn’t be commenting.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All