Leonardo DiCaprio & Martin Scorcese: 'Wolf of Wall Street' Team!

Leonardo DiCaprio & Martin Scorcese: 'Wolf of Wall Street' Team!

Get ready for another Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorcese collaboration!

The duo, who have worked together on four previous films, are teaming up for a fifth, titled The Wolf of Wall Street, according to THR!

The film “is based on Jordan Belfort‘s 2008 memoir about his hedonistic run on Wall Street as a risk-taking, drug-using, high-level investment banker.” Leo will be portraying Jordan.

Production will begin in August of this year in New York.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see another collaboration between Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorcese??

Credit: Larry Busacca; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorcese

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All
Grammar Cop @ 04/25/2012 at 6:07 pm

@kris: …so SHE and Leo can actually have a conversation. (Geez)

uuuhh love his legs … damnnn i just cant stop matching him with kate …

I miss my Leo @ 04/25/2012 at 10:39 pm

I miss my boo,WHERE YOU AT DARLING? Single??? Hope so… :)

@I miss my Leo: boo hoo .. sob sob … single?? leo is having a sweet time with kates legs right now … hoo hoo

I miss my Leo @ 04/25/2012 at 11:28 pm

@eva: hahahahaha show me :P LOL

aarghhhhh nothing new

visit Egypt @ 04/26/2012 at 2:01 am

@eva:
I saw somewhere that Kate is gonna marry her boyfriend , is that true ??? they seem really going strong cos they just visited Egypt
together also with Kate’s kids ….

@visit Egypt: where can we read that? any link?

yeah seems like she’s in egypt … oowhhh how i wish she’s with leo … oh god i just cant stop this leo and kate thingy

Intelligence Cop. Foreigner @ 04/26/2012 at 11:47 am

@Grammar Cop:

Probably they doesnt have (he and his foreign or not proteges) an objective reason for speaking English. Models only know how to earn money selling their boobs, DiCaprio only knows how to help models with selling their boobs.That’s all.

Tea anyone? @ 04/26/2012 at 5:09 pm

I need some tea!!!!!!!!

Where is the Incog > LSA ???

@Tea anyone?: EXACTLY

but I think they got silenced. I think the girl that dated him was Kidada Jones, the “airing out” was Lukas Haas, and the “truth about Blake Lively” could possibly be Peggy DiCaprio like was hinted.

I also dont think there is anything interesting or scandalous about Erin. BORRRING. Bar without the racism, homophobia, arrogance, pretention and snobbery. I heard she is a real beyotch on twitter.

I also think he’s too busy filming to be flinging around…

visit Egypt @ 04/27/2012 at 12:37 am

@eva:
haha~~I understand … but its fine honey , they are great friends for lifetime …

Tea anyone? @ 04/27/2012 at 1:33 am

@mya: Awww how sweet of you…thank you so much for the info!!! I was trying to get something more but all those threads are closed I guess! :(
So tell me more about these ‘black women things’ ,if you know something,please…are all true? Or a troll from the Incogs because they think is what LSA want to hear and make the Leo’s image cool on there??? I was really curious about it cause those Incogs were so convincing in their arguments,kind of impossible not to believe lol
I just keep thinking myself that those rumors was so long ago and we never saw anything to confirm besides those old black girlfriends that Leo had,it made me confused …I don’t know what to believe anymore! lol

From In Touch Lindsay again..lol Well,I guess it’s something to talk about.
Lindsay Lohan pursuing DiCaprio?

Lindsay Lohan has reportedly set her sights on Leonardo DiCaprio.
The troubled star hasn’t been in a committed relationship for a while and apparently thinks the actor would be a good match both personally and professionally.
In Touch reports that Lindsay – who has been shooting scenes for US TV show Glee recently – has been eagerly pursuing the Titanic star over the past few weeks.
“She has been texting Leo constantly, asking him to get together,” an insider said.
“They used to hook up a long time ago, and she wants to get back together with him.
“She also hopes that he will get her some auditions as well.”
Leonardo, who has dated a string of beauties including Blake Lively and Bar Refaeli, is so far said to be unresponsive.

The cover of their last week`s issue was about Jessica Simpson`s `dramatic delivery` but as of today Jessica Simpson is still pregnant. I guess that says it all about LiLo, Leo and his happy relationship… lol

.............................. @ 04/27/2012 at 6:47 pm

@vagabond: “The 37-year-old hunk is currently in a happy relationship with Victoria’s Secret model Erin Heatherton” Happy huh??? LMAOOOOOOOO GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@…………………………:

Yeah… happy but each one on their own.

it’s been weeks since they were together in the same city… means: Since she didn’t go to chase him.

Hi Barf fan #69,
Your worthless has-been D list catalogue model sent you on another mission! She’s still single, so you have to look out for and attack Leo’s other girlfriends past and present. Typical of your kind of people.
Oh and Bar constantly chased Leo as he cheated on her left and right.

.............................. @ 04/27/2012 at 8:22 pm

@LOL: DEFINITELY,exactly what I thought and don’t come up with excuses like “Oh they’re busy,that’s why…” guys,cause the “the get together” was also not happening on Leo’s vacation…the truth is : THERE’S NO EXCUSES,who really wants something will find a way and who doesn’t will find an ‘excuse’ that in fact doesn’t exist,is only a way to run from what they don’t feel like doing,she already chased him a lot,but Leo never did,so I guess we can see who’s running …that’s all I have to say…

@@LOL:

i DON’T GET WHATS Bar has to do with this???

I’m talking about Leo and Erin… and is a TRUE FACT that EVERYTIME they are together is when SHE goes after him. NEVER HAS BEEN THE OTHER WAY.

Maybe many of you want to believe the fairytale about “happy couple” but is more than obvious for the realistic ones that this is not the case for these two.

LOL =Bar Fan @ 04/27/2012 at 9:04 pm

LOL is a Barf fan that trolls Leo g-friends posts both present past. I just wished to remind your people that your disgusting draft dodging J heroine was no better than Erin in followinf Leo like a lap dog. Remember when he ran from the cameras in the parking lot and left her to herself, or sent her out to face the cameras whiole he hid away. She was a follow doggy as well. AND THATS A FACT Bar freak

unemployed fatty @ 05/01/2012 at 5:36 am

I am excited about this movie. I read the book and it was freaking awesome. Hopefully someone will watch my baby so I can go see it.

leo's fan girl @ 05/05/2012 at 2:21 pm

Leo is on a roll making movies, hopefully they will do well in the box office. The gossip site here is quite entertaining has given me a few laughs, thanks. Everything is pure conjecture, we aren’t in Leo’s shoes so we are just observers, and the future is stil to be determined. Whoever Leo hooks up with is his choice.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All