Tim Tebow: Shirtless 'Vogue' Feature!

Tim Tebow: Shirtless 'Vogue' Feature!

Tim Tebow shows off his amazing shirtless strength and physique in the new feature in Vogue‘s October 2012 issue.

The 25-year-old football star rolled a huge tire across a field for the photo shoot – look at those muscles!

“I’ve been blessed to have an amazing mom and two amazing sisters—so they set a very high standard,” Tim told the mag about picking a significant other. “Obviously looks play a big part. Being attracted to someone plays a big part, but there’s also so much more than that for me. It’s about finding someone sweet and kind—and that has a servant’s heart. It’s about finding a girl who likes me for me, and not because of what I do or who I am or the name.”

Be sure to check out Keira Knightley, Vogue‘s October cover girl, and pick up a copy of the mag, on news stands September 25.

tim tebow vogue feature 01
tim tebow vogue feature 02

Jesse Grant/Getty

thats one hot back

Guy seems to have a problem keeping dressed lately.

Can Be Achieved! @ 09/20/2012 at 1:05 pm

Well Tim you can find the right woman just stay out of Hollywood, don’t fall for a model, don’t pu a girl out the club/bar scene and stay away from groupies. You will meet her in the most unexpected place just hold on and let God lead your heart and you will be fine.

He might want to find a new choice of words – the whole “servant’s heart” thing can sound a little misogynistic, whether he means it that way or not.

Think I’m the only one who decode it as he wants someone who looks hot and will love him on his term since he didn’t prioritize the list as looking for someone who is funny, kind, brainy, smart, independent, has an opinion etc and play it down on the look department like “and look is a plus” or “with a pretty smile”, etc. :) Oh well I’m sure he can find his love in no time, especially in tinsel town.

CharlottefromLOST @ 09/20/2012 at 2:35 pm

Is that a giant tire??
That is so weird.

He speaks very highly of himself. Who is he?!

“Let God lead your heart…” Yeah, right. His ex-girlfriend had one obvious quality – two of the biggest boobs I have ever seen on woman. I’m sure God will lead him to another.

SHUT UP, U CLOSETED GAY MAN….

@jane: I didn’t quite catch that. He can’t date a girl with huge boobs? Does it mean something about the girl’s personality?

This isn’t what god wanted, some sexi ass mann on the cover for all the woman and some dudes out there to see. Samn on you! I almost had a heart attack looking at this fine speciman of man!!!!!!

What kind of “Christian” man poses for a magazine like that? I’m sorry but there’s going to be alot of cristism if you’re going to pose shirtless for thousands of Vogue readers especially if you’re a “Christian” man. He must like the lime light, women, fame, and money. Just be humble and lay low. Stop trying so hard!

Looking Ahead @ 09/20/2012 at 4:34 pm

He’s gonna be so fat when he leaves the game.

Wait a minute – is that a typo, or did he say he wants a woman with a “servant’s heart” So basically he’s admitting he wants a slave with benefits? WTF?!?

Say WHAT? @ 09/20/2012 at 5:09 pm

What does he mean by a “servant’s heart”? Someone who is kind, selfless and giving, or a doormat who will give up everything to serve him and cater to his every whim? These aggressively pious types make me deeply suspicious.

@jane:
Who’s his ex-girlfriend? Was she someone famous?

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 09/20/2012 at 6:12 pm

…He’s a below average player getting more attention that he ever should. Not even a good looking guy. It’s funny how people drool over celebs.

ex nihilo @ 09/20/2012 at 9:07 pm

excuse the French… but oh, fk me. he’s sure gots it… meow.

OH. MY. GOD… Gorgeous!!!! I’m having naughty thoughts.

lol you guys. By servant, he means a servant of God.

WICKED WENCH @ 09/21/2012 at 7:14 am

@w: I read it as he wants a hot bimbo without much upstairs, one who will stay at home while he does his footballin and other activities.. That way he can feel smarter, funnier, superior to her.

I suggest he actually open The Bible he talks so much about and read it once in awhile, specifically Proverbs 31, about the good wife.

- she works; moreover, she works long hours
- she gets up early and feeds her family
- she finds a field and buys it, and plants a vinyard (she earns her money; purchases property and turns it to profit)
- she makes products and sells them for profit
- she gives to charity

- she is “strong”, “dignified”, “speaks with wisdom”.

“Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.”

If you’re going to be toting Christ around like a prop, you better walk the walk or STFU.

PS: I just lost all respect for you.

@aly:

Correct and for all those that read it with something else in their minds, well it says a lot about them!

JT in the Army @ 09/22/2012 at 2:30 pm

He still has that “*** all over my face” look about him.

he is ugly inside and out