Gerard Butler's Good Looks Praised by Jon Stewart

Gerard Butler's Good Looks Praised by Jon Stewart

Gerard Butler steps out of his hotel on Wednesday (October 24) in the Soho neighborhood of New York City.

The 42-year-old actor made an appearance on The Daily Show the evening before and had his good looks praised by host Jon Stewart!

“When you look in the mirror… you ever say to yourself, ‘I’d hit that’,” Jon asked, to which Gerard replied, “I do! Frequently!” Lol!

That same day, Gerard made an appearance on Live! with Kelly and Michael and met up with some of his fans outside of the studio.

Gerard Butler – “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart”

FYI: Gerard is wearing a Rogue coat.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler out and about in Soho…

gerard butler good looks praised by jon stewart 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

It’s official……I need to get away from JJ. There are soooooo many Gerry blogs , I find myself addicted!!!

He disgusts me.

He is dreamy, I agree.

Hmmm 9 new threads in 5 days….GB overkill.

anti biel @ 10/24/2012 at 6:54 pm

Did any of you read what Micky said on D listed how Gerry’s costar and friend Jessica Squeel( and Justin Timberfake) laughed at homeless addicts in a video presented at their 6.5 million dollar wedding. All I’m saying is like attracts like. Hope she doesn’t promote PFK with him. I would run from this kinda PR …so much worse than a lingerie model GF and a short stint rehab. IMHO!!!!!

@anti biel @ 10/24/2012 at 7:03 pm

99% of celebrities are overpaid, overindulged dou/chebags. All the charity appearances in the world can’t erase their true nature. Selfishness, vanity, cruelty is at the very core of Hollywood. It makes it tick. With so much money, power and influence, these actors could change the world, instead they relish themselves as Gods, worshiped by the masses.They believe their own hype. Truly sickening. At least “we the people” can knock them down off their pedstals for awhile. I will boycott their projects from now on!

This is creepy. In this pic Madalina looks EXACTLY like a transexual. I mean really, looking at that pic she could easily have been born without ovaries. But GB likes them that way so I guess he’s happy.

—why is staying at a hotel in NYC and not his loft???

Anyone know what MG’s brother does for a living?

New interview with Gerry and Jonny. Good one. :) @I think – a lot of these interviews are done in hotels.

@DocP: omg i thought it was just me im not alone lets start a program for the rest of the addicted jjer’s………

@I think: We don’t care.

Overdoing it @ 10/24/2012 at 7:37 pm

I suppose we’re now going to get “Gerry eats lunch”, “Gerry changes his shirt”, “Gerry has two legs” threads from now until Xmas. Jeebers, give it a rest until there’s something worth writing about. I note JJ and DM are pretty much the only ones who write about him now, which is interesting.

youneverknow @ 10/24/2012 at 7:42 pm

@ferorio: Large adams apple, hands, feet and shoulders wider than hips are just a few of the main criteria.

@ferorio: I’ve actually seen better looking trannies. There are some gorgeous ones out there, much better looking than many women, lol. The one that was in the Miss Universe pageant comes to mind. I think The Donald was probably interested in her until the reveal, cuz he/she’s totally his type. I thought it was his daughter when I first saw a pic.

@kelly: Sounds good to me, what should we call it…….. JJAFGBUT??

I have no idea what this young woman is like personality wise, but I think she is beyond stunning. I know I will be criticized for my opinion and thumbed down. But the truth is we don’t really know either of these two people—we don’t what is truly in their hearts. Perhaps one or both of them have a hidden agenda. Maybe it is a slowly developing love—we don’t know! I do hope they are both happy, as that is what we all crave. Only time will tell what is to happen to these two as a couple.

Trolltime @ 10/24/2012 at 8:14 pm

Here it comes. You can always tell when the thumbs start going down on anything negative about his idol.

@DocP: i like it sounds good to me…… on a side note he is looking pretty hot lately….

@kelly:
I think so to, I know many here will say he wears makeup on those talk shows but you gotta have something to work with to make it look. I think he looks good for 42, almost 43 years old.

justsayin'too @ 10/24/2012 at 8:55 pm

I think she is very beautiful but I am kind of shocked at how little chemistry there is between them. You can tell even in pictures the look and body language and these two don’t have it for some reason. I stand by my opinion that the timing of this is for PR and his image problems. I will be very happy if I am proven wrong as I have always wanted him to be able to have a normal relationship but this looks contrived. On another note, he is looking so much better lately so whatever it is, love or not, keep it up.

@Mina:
He disgusts me too. So much.

What a Greek God @ 10/24/2012 at 9:39 pm

He is the most handsome chisled man in all the Universe. Gerry please let me bare your baby. You are all I dream of my , my stud muffin!!!!!!

@ferorio: Madalina should be in RuPaul’s Drag Race!

What a Greek God @ 10/24/2012 at 10:28 pm

FYI….i was just being stupid. You guys need to read some of the comments that people tweet!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All