Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt keeps semi-hidden while riding around his motorcycle in Hollywood on Thursday (January 8).

In the latest issue of W, the 45-year-old actor said that his motorcycle helmet was his way of protecting his identity.

“This is my anonymity,” Brad told the mag. “With it, I’m just another a–hole on the streets.”

Looks like the helmet didn’t help him any this time!

If you haven’t already, check out this photo spread: Brad Pitt – “W” February 2009.

brad pitt motorcycle helmet 01
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 02
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 03
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 04
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 05
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 06

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All

taraji arrived.

TCCBB is #1! I predicted it @ 01/08/2009 at 8:11 pm

would overtake the rest and I was right! I’m so happy. Slow and steady wins the race! I say this on the other threads and I was correct YIPPIE!!!!

Ill be right back but Taraji looked Amazing..

For all the hits the Jolie Pitt fans give to this site you’d think Jared put a post up on Jolie Pitt PCA on them. All the while the scum from Dlisted site stink up this site with thier filthy mouths. Brad dumped Jen four years ago and still some bitter ol hags want to hold grundges.

teri
======================================
I totally agree, Jared is so full of sh!t lately!

passing Through @ 01/08/2009 at 8:21 pm

Where’s the RC being shown?

Is there a better live camera action of the RC on Critics choice? I remember there was a website for live RC for CCOBB and it was pretty good. I don’t really like the extratv site. its too choppy and besides, I’d rather not give it any hits.

anonymous @ 01/08/2009 at 8:22 pm

It’s funny coz I went to dinner with a friend and her 10 yr. old daughter. She said she watched Marley and Me with her friends over the week-end and I asked her what she thought of Jennifer Aniston and her reply was,”Who’s Jennifer Aniston”? and she proceeded to say that she watched it because of the dog. Kids love dogs and if it wasn’t for the dog she wouldn’t watch it. She also thought it should be PG 13(I personally don’t know the rating ) coz she was so sad that the dog died at the end of the story. Ha Ha.. I almost fell off my seat !! Marley and Me is NOT about Jennifer Aniston.

ebmo, hope you feel better. I get migraine once in a while, make sure to take tylenol or aleve once you feel it’s coming. You know when you see black spots flying around or you have blurry vision. I usually take medicines right then & it stops my migraine.Rest & get plenty of sleep. See you tomorrow. Take care.

goodnight senior,soopx, I need to sign off. I have my g-son with me tonight & will drop him off to school tomorrow. I give his mommy a break from him. God bless.

Have you tried this link, PT? It was in the other thread. Not too good visuals, though.

Usually a lurker @ 01/08/2009 at 8:28 pm

Extratv.com is streaming live from BFCA awards.

I hope they haven’t split up. I do like his W photographs. It would have been nice to see photographs of them together – that would really piss off Jennifer Aniston.

It was clever of him to have photographs not photoshopped and not of his body – it shows that he is comfortable in his skin and doesn’t need to play that game anymore.

Unlike Jennifer who has had plastic surgery and botox and had her photographs photoshopped. She still has to show her body because she doesn’t like to have photographs of just her face – she hides behind her dyed blonde hair.

As a woman who will be turning forty she really needs to show some courage about how she achieves her beauty – even her friend Courtney admits to botox. Jennifer never admits to anything I am sick of the press giving her easy time as if she is a child and never ask the same direct questions they ask Angelina.

She is attacking Angelina and her family now because of the Oscars. I think it is shameful the way Jennifer has behaved recently – particulary towards a woman who is still coming to terms with the loss of her mother.

How on earth did Brad live with this woman who is so insecure and controlling for so long is amazing. He seems so more relaxed and happy these days. Please Brad spill the beans tell the world whether or not she really has blue eyes – when she gets interviewed nobody asks her this.

Oh My God theres Brad&Angieinaaaa* I dropped my blow dryer..
Its 2 Amazing…
Angelina Yaaaaaaaaay Brad Yaaaaay Angie looks Amazing.

Usually a lurker @ 01/08/2009 at 8:30 pm

Angie and Brad are getting mobbed by photographers and press…

vanilli from millivanilli @ 01/08/2009 at 8:30 pm

Angelina didn’t even show up. Suckjers. she has better things to do like celebrate Her first daughters b-day. daddy has bigger priorities than that.

The dress is Amazing her hair is Amazing. Classy Elegance All around. I love her dress.

passing Through @ 01/08/2009 at 8:32 pm

WHOA! Angie looks freaking HAWT! Great dress!

vanilli from millivanilli @ 01/08/2009 at 8:32 pm

oh never mind me. i have to go practice my singing. lalalalla

((wonders off))

Neleh better have the link, can’t wait to see it. I’m begging you Neleh send the link, send me an email.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

Oh My God THUD!!! CLinqaus word…Shes smoking!!!!

PT, you saw that one too. Give us the link JJ. I am so excited to see them again. God bless.

Wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww! The dress, the hair, Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad and Angie looking hot. Love Angie’s dress.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All