Alex O'Loughlin: Shirtless in Hawaii!

Alex O'Loughlin: Shirtless in Hawaii!

Alex O’Loughlin shows off his fit shirtless body as he leaves a 7 Eleven store with some cold beverages on Tuesday (May 1) in Hawaii.

On the latest episode of the 35-year-old actor’s hit series Hawaii Five-O, a crossover storyline with NCIS: Los Angeles was introduced!

In case you missed the episode, make sure to visit CBS.com to catch up and then check out this week’s NCIS: Los Angeles for the conclusion of the story.

Next week on Hawaii Five-O, McGarrett (O’Loughlin) finally gets to Wo Fat and is stunned to learn that the Japanese Yakuza wants them both dead.

alex oloughlin shirtless in hawaii 01
alex oloughlin shirtless in hawaii 02
alex oloughlin shirtless in hawaii 03
alex oloughlin shirtless in hawaii 04
alex oloughlin shirtless in hawaii 05

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Hawaii 50 not need on x over @ 05/01/2012 at 10:17 pm

Y do they use crossover when NCIS LA when they did not need Hawaii50
Team they figured it out on their own STUPID! Glad that Alex is back!
Season finale!

futuremrsdicaprio @ 05/01/2012 at 10:22 pm

Pretty bummed McGarrett missed the crossover. It would have been fun to see him butt heads with Callen! And why didn’t they take Kensi and Deeks to Hawaii? @Hawaii 50 not need on x over: It’s a show, pure entertainment. Why not combine two great casts?

I want to suck on his toes!

2 minutes with Chin and Danno @ 05/01/2012 at 11:13 pm

Future Mrs Caprio because the whole NCIS LA was with their OWN CAST .

Desiree Lee @ 05/01/2012 at 11:38 pm

LOVE HIM

Glad to have Alex back @ 05/01/2012 at 11:38 pm

Guess rehab worked !

OMG!!… he’s so hooooooooooooooot!!!… thanx JJ!!… ok so I’m in the middle east and since we’re kinda behind on tv shows I haven’e seen the cross over. does that mean that there’s no H50 season 3?

BTW,JJ, please post Alex O threads . Don’t make it all about Gerard Butler, Emma Roberts, jessica simpson, Vanessa Hudgens, etc… ALex O has fans too :)

I meant ” post more Alex O threads”.

Didn’t he miss the crossover episode because he was in rehab at the time?

he missed crossover episode because he was in rehab, and there is season 3!!

@brr:. i miss understood and thought that there would be no H50 season 3. Thanks 4 clearing things up

futuremrsdicaprio @ 05/02/2012 at 7:50 am

@2 minutes with Chin and Danno: I think you think the two casts are now on one show. They still have their respective shows, they just worked together for two special episodes. @Me2: Each show will have its own season.
Do people not understand what “special crossover episodes” means?

@futuremrsdicaprio: I asked a question and I got my answer,Why are you so pissed off about it?

futuremrsdicaprio @ 05/02/2012 at 8:12 am

I said “people,” because it’s not just you who didn’t understand what was going on with the two casts. I’m not pissed off about it. People not understanding crossover episodes does not piss me off. I also asked a question.

Jesus, that man is hot!

I’ve been wondering why Alex O has been MIA on 50; thanks for the info. Anyone know why he needed rehab?

@Jerry:

do you know why he was in rehab?

@chilij treatment for prescription pills but looks like he’s doing really well now.

awww he’s so sweet posing with a fan :)

Does anyone else fantasize about this man while making love to your husband, or is it just me?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All