Vanessa Hudgens: Variety's Power of Youth Honorees Announced (Exclusive)

Vanessa Hudgens: Variety's Power of Youth Honorees Announced (Exclusive)

Vanessa Hudgens will be one of the honorees at this year’s Variety Power of Youth event, JustJared.com can exclusively reveal.

The 23-year-old actress, along with Sarah Hyland, Jordin Sparks, Diego Boneta, the Jonas Brothers (Kevin, Joe, and Nick), and Kat Graham, will be honored at the annual event held at Paramount Studios next month.

“I am honored to be recognized by Variety for my work with the Vannie E. Cook Jr. Children’s Cancer & Hemotology Clinic. I am also very grateful to Variety for exposing the charitable endeavors of young entertainment professionals,” Diego told JustJared.com in a statement. “This exposure serves as an amplifying effect to the work we do. I have been involved with children’s causes since a very young age. I am a firm believer in using the platform that my career allows me to become a powerful voice for positive change.”

For a quote from Sarah on being honored by Variety, visit Just Jared Jr.!

Pictured inside: Vanessa and her boyfriend Austin Butler out for a stroll on Thursday (August 16) in Hollywood.

Congratulations to the honorees!!! More details about the event are behind the cut…

The 2012 Variety’s Power of Youth event, dubbed the “World’s Greatest Block Party,” presented by Cartoon Network on the Paramount Studios’ “streets of New York” in Los Angeles on September 15, 2012.

This year’s event, produced in conjunction with Variety’s annual Youth Impact Report, features an exclusive afternoon of festivities, live performances, and PlayStation®3 (PS3™) and PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) videogames. The day will celebrate this select group of outstanding young entertainers, chosen to receive the Variety’s Power of Youth Philanthropy Award, and who, through their efforts, have made significant contributions to their chosen philanthropic and charitable causes.

The event will be hosted by the cast of Level Up.

vanessa hudgens variety power of youth honoree 01
vanessa hudgens variety power of youth honoree 02
vanessa hudgens variety power of youth honoree 03
vanessa hudgens variety power of youth honoree 04
vanessa hudgens variety power of youth honoree 05
vanessa hudgens variety power of youth honoree 06
vanessa hudgens variety power of youth honoree 07

Credit: Michael Kovac, Michael Buckner, Rob Kim, Todd Oren; Photos: Getty, AKM-GSI
Posted to: Austin Butler, Diego Boneta, Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Jordin Sparks, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas, Sarah Hyland, Vanessa Hudgens

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

what an annoying list of people tbh

Haters Suck! @ 08/16/2012 at 7:00 pm

@lauren
That means very little considering you think everything that breathes, moves walks, talks or is under the sun is annoying.
Happy for Vanessa.

@haters suck
it wasnt directly towards vanessa, i was mostly aiming at everyone else

MoreThanWords @ 08/16/2012 at 7:02 pm

@lauren: Guess you’re not on it because……well, because you a nobody.

Shantiqua @ 08/16/2012 at 7:07 pm

I agrees .. you a nobody ..emhmm

Fine then, yes I was directing my comments to overexposed, overrated vanessa happy now!

@morethanwords
thats the same for you?

@lauren: So then why don’t you leave her posts? I swear, you coming in and leave multiple comments bashing her are probably what’s making her so ‘overexposed’. Get a life.

So proud of V!

Reality Check! @ 08/16/2012 at 7:13 pm

Congrats to all the honorees.

Haters Suck! @ 08/16/2012 at 7:15 pm

@lauren
That was kinda my point. You seem to find everyone and everything on this planet annoying. I’ve never met a person that everything around them pisses them off so much. If you’re not b!tching about something, anything at all you’re generally not talking

@lauren: Stupid leech is back !! But no go away or go to zac’s tread LEECH :)

Guadelupe @ 08/16/2012 at 7:19 pm

Zac made Vanessa who her is today her can’t even sing!! Glad he dumped her.

Haters Suck! @ 08/16/2012 at 7:24 pm

Guadeloupe
Dude it’s been nearly 2 years get over it and move on. Go suck his d i c k somewhere else.

nessa is wearing her mom’s chubby pants again?

@Guadelupe learn how to write first bi**tch than juge the adorable v stupid

V always looks so ghetto.

@Guadelupe: She broke up with him, actually. But considering how untrue the rest of your comment is, I wouldn’t expect you to know that.

Congrats to all the honorees. Vanessa sang ALL HER OWN SONGS, we all know Drew sang for Zac. I think Gina, Greg and her own hard work made her.

@selma
yea cus commenting every onnce in a while means im back and commenting every day? really?
also calling me a ”leech” is really mature of you. grow up

I’m excited for her. Seems like a great project for kids to get active. Maybe Zac will be a part of it ;) lol anyways congratulations to her and the other honorees :)

@lol, she’s wearing a skirt.

SHE’S JUST LIKE KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN THEY REALLY LOOK ALIKE

what Wayne implied I didn’t even know that you can profit $8623 in 1 month on the internet. did you read this link (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/Hur2j

Kylie, this is an award for the charity work they have already done, so I don’t think he’ll be a part this year.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All