Katy Perry: Disneyland with Shannon Woodward!

Katy Perry: Disneyland with Shannon Woodward!

Katy Perry spends the day at Disneyland with her BFFs Shannon Woodward and jewelry designer Markus Molinari on Saturday (August 25) in Anaheim, Calif.

The 27-year-old pop star coped from her split with boyfriend John Mayer by having fun at the happiest place on Earth.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katy Perry

“Why, yes! WE will dine with you, Walt!” Katy wrote on Twitter along with a pic of her and Shannon at a restaurant wearing Mickey Mouse ears. The gals also rode Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters during the day.

For more pics of Katy‘s Disney adventures, visit Starfeine.com!

katy perry disneyland with shannon woodward 01

• Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

thighmegatampon @ 08/27/2012 at 6:22 pm

Ooh! She went to club33.

I like Shannon Woodard. I think she displayed more talent in one episode of Raising Hope than Katy Perry her whole career.

mlllllllllllle @ 08/27/2012 at 6:28 pm

the happiest place on Earth ?
I would say the dumbest place yeah ! So it’s not a surprise if she goes there.

that girl does not have attractive legs. She shouldn’t wear shorts with ballet flats

Katy Perry has changed so much since ”I Kissed A Girl”….. I loved that Lolita Style with all those strawberry things… Now, she dresses crazy like Rihanna..

Yeah, she wasn’t just at any restaurant – she was at one of the most exclusive restaurants currently known. The waiting list to get into Club 33 is so full that someone would pretty much have to pass away for another person to get on it. Not to mention that it costs a pretty penny to be a member. I would love to have the chance to go to Club 33 one day :)

BabyXgirl @ 08/27/2012 at 8:19 pm

@Liz: Yeah I guess when you’re rich and famous, you can get in there =) She’s lucky. I’d love to get in someday too

she’s so ordinary looking, if I saw her at Disneyland I would never know it was her.

She’s pretty in my opinion

DISNEY/MK ULTRA PROGRAMMING, THE INFAMOUS CLUB 33, WAKE THE HELL UP, U, FOOLS….

tgetstrue @ 08/28/2012 at 7:51 pm

Shannon is so far beyond Katy. In my opinion Shannon deserves club 33 and should dump the girls, she’s more like Julia Roberts or Cheryl Crow Get A life.

tgetstrue @ 08/28/2012 at 7:53 pm

Oh excuse me my favorite singer: Cheryl Crow

Hollywoodist @ 09/04/2012 at 6:06 am

Apparently, Katy Perry is still friendly with John Mayer, and Shannon Woodward is dating actor Ford Hardin Smith.

No boyfriend issues here!