Leonardo DiCaprio - Oscars 2014 Red Carpet

Leonardo DiCaprio - Oscars 2014 Red Carpet

Leonardo DiCaprio is as dapper as ever at the 2014 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday (March 2) in Hollywood.

The 39-year-old actor is up for Best Actor for his role in The Wolf of Wall Street, which is also nominated for Best Picture. Good luck to Leo and the whole cast and crew!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

The week before, Leo was spotted outside Chi Lin as he waited for his pals in West Hollywood.

Make sure to watch the 2014 Oscars, hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, RIGHT NOW at 8:30/7:30c on ABC!

FYI: Leo is wearing a Giorgio Armani Made to Measure midnight blue wool two-button tuxedo and Jennifer Meyer cufflinks.

leonardo dicaprio oscars 2014 red carpet 01

• Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

2,603 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7105 » Show All

I DID IT FIRST XD

YAY SECOND

He looks good. Just wish he’d smile more. This thread will eventually be taken over by the haters and trolls but hope he enjoys himself tonight and is proud of the great work he did this year win or lose!

Don't get it @ 03/02/2014 at 8:39 pm

Finally!!!!!

pocahontas @ 03/02/2014 at 8:40 pm

No Toni, no mom… Like a brave mature man he went alone (I think)

Looks lovely. Good luck. Does anyone have the link I can watch the oscars to?

POSITIVITY! NO NEGATIVE NELLYS PLEASE :D

He looks good!

@pocahontas: Leo`s mom is sitting next to him.

Really hope he wins! Come on! If he doesn’t, then he will get it another time. He does not need one, only deserves!

poor toni @ 03/02/2014 at 8:41 pm

he looks sad :’( he’s missing someone

Don't get it @ 03/02/2014 at 8:43 pm

Supporting Actor

Jared Leto

I LOVE how in the final page of the last thread some of us all commended on the same thing – Bradley & Suki – in different ways.
It was kind of funny.

Anyone have the link to the oscars? My Internet crashed, link? :) ***

Don't get it @ 03/02/2014 at 8:43 pm

Have you seen what he just did after Jonah’s name was announced?. Cute!

now that best supporting actor is out of the way hopefully we won’t see jonah anymore for the rest of the night because i swear to god

I know it`s a Leo thread… is it OK to talk about the show? Not just Leo? I liked it on the previous thread.

Jared won! No surprise. What a touching speech.

@Don`t get it: What did he do? I`m watching the show but I can`t recall…

hemsworth @ 03/02/2014 at 8:46 pm

@beauty: He looked like a teddy bear

Yay jared!!!! Great speech!!!! :-)

@also…: Yeah. It will be good. Plus I’m not watching so it will be good up dates :) xx

@Lilly: I`m sorry to hear that. I found this link for you I hope it works!!!

jim carrey is arrogant