Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter is Married - Wedding Photos Here!

Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter is Married - Wedding Photos Here!

Nick Carter shares a passionate kiss with Lauren Kitt after they became husband and wife during their wedding on Saturday (April 12) in Santa Barbara, Calif.

The 34-year-old Backstreet Boys singer has previously said that he would “never get married,” but that certainly all changed when he met Lauren!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nick Carter

Nick‘s bandmate A.J. McLean posted about the rehearsal dinner on Instagram the night before and said the affair would be “the wedding that most of u thought would never happen, but I’m so happy it is finally!”

ARE YOU SURPRISED that Nick Carter finally tied the knot?

backstreet boys nick carter is married wedding photos 01
backstreet boys nick carter is married wedding photos 02
backstreet boys nick carter is married wedding photos 03
backstreet boys nick carter is married wedding photos 04
backstreet boys nick carter is married wedding photos 05

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He looks miserable.

Good for him! it looks like a beautiful wedding.
The bride looks beautiful and the groom looks handsome.
Congrats!

I’m surprised he’s relevant enough to deserve a post.

@couper: I noticed he’s not smiling :/

@Jessica:
*****, please, he is nick carter.
wh are you?

He doesn’t look very happy about it….

He doesnt look happy at all like he should im worried about him and for him im surprised it happened at all but if he is happy im happy for him iv been a fan nearly 21 years

chriwyatt @ 04/13/2014 at 4:45 am

@couper:

Pauvre débile va, va poster tes commentaire à la con ailleurs !

chriwyatt @ 04/13/2014 at 4:46 am

Ils sont magnifique, et je leur souhaite tout le bonheur du monde !
Quand aux jaloux, allez voir ailleurs

I think it was sad, his brother did not come because he was late, which is the only one of his family who had.But also within himself was happy to marry her.

Mrsweller @ 04/13/2014 at 5:12 am

Wow a forced wedding for tv! The girl sure looks delighted. What a bunch of losers. Reality tv life.

Christinne Radu @ 04/13/2014 at 5:46 am

DIVORCE IN 3, 2, 1….

Christinne Radu @ 04/13/2014 at 5:52 am

@SomeGirl:

U NEED GLASSES

Christinne Radu @ 04/13/2014 at 5:52 am

@chriwyatt:

TA GUEULE

He’s sad because his brother missed his flight, and didn’t make it to the wedding. I doubt any of the rest of the Carter clan were there either.

So sad for Nick, but so very happy that he met Lauren, and she helped him change his life around for the better.

May they have a long & happy marriage. :)

Sorry – not missed his flight. Aaron’s flight was cancelled.

@Angela: What kind of brother doesn’t make plans ahead for the biggest day in his brother’s life? If anything, the missing brother should have been there a few days ahead to help Nick with plans etc. And to be a brother to him. Pretty sad family, really. I don’t think it will last but here’s to hope and wishing them all the best in spite of the odds.

I’m just not sure about Lauren’s heavy eye-make-up but apart from that I must say that I didn’t expect her to be that elegant on her wedding day. She might be a bodybuilder but she is just like us normal girls on her wedding day. I love everything about her looks: the hairdo, the dress, the veil and the jewelry.
I don’t get the hate, I find those pics very sweet, and aww love me some dashing groom with teary eyes.
Btw Nick knew that none of his family would attend, except for Angel, and by the way he was the one who decided to distance himself from them. It’s sad but I can understand his view.
Now he is married I wish them a happy and solid marriage. Nick has to work hard on it though, because his parents are far from being role models. I hope that Nick will look up to the ones that have stood as his true big brothers: Kev, Howie, Brian and AJ.
Wish you all the best baby backstreet, I can’t believe that you are a man now.

im happy for them.. huge step for nick to get married.. good be better, better be best always for you two.. :*

Beautiful photos. I m so happy for them. Finally the last BSB to get marry. Congrats to both of them/

He married a closet. Well, what did he expect?

Congratulations to you both and hope you are happy and stay happy and keep smiling your best fan jo :) Xx

Cooler than You @ 04/13/2014 at 10:04 am

Haters why bother reading ? People are so stupid sometimes,

i’m lil upset that Kevin&Brian didn’t attend they chose red carpet event in stead but at least AJ&Howie showed up which is gr8!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All