Angelina Jolie Works Chicago

Angelina Jolie Works Chicago

Angelina Jolie is in Chicago filming her latest crime action thriller Wanted with Morgan Freeman and James McAvoy, according to the Chicago Sun Times. This shoot is the final leg of filming and is expected to last just three weeks.

To avoid a media frenzy every day, a source close to the actress indicated ”most of her meals will likely be taken on set in her trailer, or back in her hotel suite.”

Angie has five bodyguards protecting her and was seen making her way up to The John Hancock Center, in the heart of Chi-town’s Magnificent Mile, en route to eat at the Signature Room.

No word yet on whether main man Brad Pitt and the kids are in town.

Yesterday, the family was in Santa Barbara celebrating Maddox‘s 6th birthday… army-style. Brad was seen with a helmet on while Angie and Zahara had paint smeared on their faces. It was a little boy’s paradise with military uniforms, dirt bikes, 4-wheelers and military-style tents.

Photos: Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Christopher Polk/Getty

1,124 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 745 » Show All

she’s back!

GOOD Morning,thank-you jared, angelina looks beautiful as ever.love angelina and brad and their lovely family,blessings to them.okc

Ange looks great! Thanks for posting JJ!

love angie ,best wish to her and the jolie-pitt

[~Famous~] @ 08/06/2007 at 9:25 am

When’s she gonna make another and flash her rack? I miss her nips.

Angelina is the queen of the world.

YAWWWWWWN.

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS @ 08/06/2007 at 9:27 am

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS!

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS!

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS!

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS!

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS!

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS!

I really can’t stand her. Especially after she had that tattoo of coorrinates of where them kids were born. They are CHILDREN it’s like she is collecting them and showing off about it… ‘Rainbow family’ seems so pathetic that she is deliberately trying to adopt a child from each country. Are there not children who need homes in America?

Jared, thanks for the new thread, but I wish you hadn’t used Bill Zwecker as your source for this thread. He cannot really be trusted when it comes to all things Angelina … so I do not even know if this is true.

The most beautiful woman inside and out,love you angelina.

FIVE body guards! WOW! Must have been a mother of a media frenzy!

I don’t trust Chicago sun times.

Do not believe the Chicago Sun-Times for anything about Angelina. They usually LIE.

Ugly Aniston @ 08/06/2007 at 9:29 am

Gorgeous Angie !! I wonder how they spend Maddox birthday :-)

hunnybunny @ 08/06/2007 at 9:30 am

Same pic from previous thread, people. The Sun-Times has great sports coverage, but I am going to wait for an actual Chicago picture before I get Windy City Excited.

Her hair (which looks FANTASTIC BTW) is very different in length and color from her hair in the filming in Prague which also gives me pause.But I guess it could be different in time in the film.

jeopardy! @ 08/06/2007 at 9:30 am

Hale,

Then go adopt those needy children in America if you’re so concerned about them and leave Angelina alone.

She is back and looking very good!

Like her or not she is back!!!

Rubyrose77 @ 08/06/2007 at 9:30 am

Awww she looks happy……..

#10, I don’t think it’s HER that I can’t stand…it’s just everywhere I go, she’s there! I mean give the woman a rest. I mean what is she even famous for? She’s had several bombs at the box office, her oscar-win sucked…a lot. The only note-worthy performance she’s even given was in Gia (I liked her in the The Good Shepherd, too). I mean, stop worshiping her!

Stay away from Tom & Katie thread please all fans.

How True? @ 08/06/2007 at 9:32 am

Angelina has finished filming WANTED. Her hair extensions have been removed. She would no longer shoot in Chicago.

jeopardy! @ 08/06/2007 at 9:35 am

Well, Sarah, then don’t go into her thread … duh! What is she famous for? Her humanitarian endeavors, her CFR membership, her UNHCR goodwill ambassadorship, her Oscar and other awards. Why don’t you ask what Paris Hilton, or especially Nicole Richie, or Victoria Beckham are famous for? And so what if she had several bombs? So did Nicole K, Julianne Moore, Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet. But bottom line is, if you can’t stand to see her, don’t go to her thread. Simple, ain’t it?

[~Famous~] @ 08/06/2007 at 9:35 am