Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Luke MacFarlane Steps Out with Wentworth Miller

Luke MacFarlane Steps Out with Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller hangs out actor pal Luke MacFarlane in Los Angeles on Saturday.

According to spywitnesses, the pair first avoided being photographed together, but eventually walked down the street together with a smile.

Wentworth, 35, and Luke, 27, started their day off together by visiting printing store Kinko’s, where the Prison Break star surfed the web.

Afterwards the pair grabbed some drinks from Starbucks and headed to a small art gallery in Culver City. Finally, Went and Luke went to the In-N-Out Burger drive-thru and called it a day.

MacFarlane is the ex-boyfriend of Grey’s Anatomy star TR Knight.

20+ pictures inside of Wentworth and Luke‘s Saturday smiles…

luke mcfarlane wentworth miller 01
luke mcfarlane wentworth miller 22
luke mcfarlane wentworth miller 23

Photos: National Photo Group
Posted to: Luke MacFarlane, Wentworth Miller

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All

wentworth miller is so hot

Crabby Girl @ 08/27/2007 at 1:34 pm

Finally he’s coming out!!! LOL Sorry girls. He’s gay!!

haha told you

OMG, it’s official , he’s gay !!! I’m so disappointed , didn’t want to believe it!

Luke McF was with TR knight!!I’m not agree, ’cause I love him, he’s too hot to be gay, but luke is awesome and WM is better than TR!!

He is NOT gay!!! If you hang out with a gay person that makes you automatically gay?! Grow up!

i’ve been saying for months that he was dating luke.#
they make a cute couple.
conggrats wenty.

Crabby Girl @ 08/27/2007 at 1:40 pm

Matilda,

Get out of denial. You never had a chance with Went anyway. Have you ever seen him smile that big when with a chick I think not. He’s gay deal with it!

Patmycrotch @ 08/27/2007 at 1:41 pm

Big deal if he is. However, like Kathy Griffth say “Come on, throw one back would ya”

They do make an adorable couple and what a relief he must feel to finally come out in public. Matlida he’s gay! Sorry to burst your bubble if you really thought you had a chance with him.

Went the hat you can do better than that ;-)

OMG why is he gay now?just because he steps out with a guy,who is actually gay?If you are going out with a person,whichis homosexual it doesn´t mean that you are homosexual,too!I agree Matilda!
went is sooo hot!

But seriously @ 08/27/2007 at 1:43 pm

In all honesty? I am speechless! I really have nothing to say!

Ace Tomato @ 08/27/2007 at 1:43 pm

They’re both adorable and both gay.

#11 He’s not now gay always has been. People just didn’t belive it.

matilda luke isn’t any gay person, he is the guy he’s been linked to for the past 8 months, they are a couple, they spend all their free time together and have been dating for months.
paps have been trying to get pics of these two together for months now, i guess wenty got sick of hiding and their realtionshipis more important to him than a stupid show.
i am so proud of him, i love him even more now.

Okay, and let me first know that I love Wentworth and do not believe he is gay. But, if this does not start the rumors back up, I don’t know what will. I did not know this guy and immediately knew he was gay. Poor Went. He is not gay–this is what he says, but this will start rumors galore. Poor Wentworth.

Gay or not I would do him

he’s gay!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!I knew

He said he’s not gay but there is more than one definition of gay he could have been refering to the other definition he’s smart enough to do that little play on definitions. I love Went too but ok if he’s not gay why would they avoid having pics taken and come on they went to a meat joing called in and out. LMAO if that’s not suggestive I don’t know what is.

Um, In and Out burger is a restaurant chain. COME ON??? Gay means happy, and if was trying to play on words, why would he say he is not happy. He said he is NOT gay, but again, this is going to cause drama.

Why?!? I feel so sad. At first, i didnt want too blive he was gay.. :(

Straight men don’t have gay men for friends! He’s gay girls always has been always will be. Love him all the same though.

allways here @ 08/27/2007 at 1:53 pm

i luv him so much he’s so sexy and hot

i knewed! cute cuple! :D

I totally think that wenty is gay, after I have seen his first screen kiss with sara, but who cares. he is hotness !! wish him all the luck in this world :D

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All