Jude Law is a London Luggage Lad

Jude Law is a London Luggage Lad

Say that ten times fast!

Jude Law grabs his luggage and waits for a ride in London, England on Thursday.

Mr. Law has been getting some ribbing lately due to his receding hairline. During his visit to see friend Kayvan Novak filming in South London, people reportedly burst out laughing when he took off his cap. Jude, 35, initially got defensive but then laughed it off in the end. Poor Jude!

More pictures of Jude Law, the London luggage lad after the jump…

jude law luggage lad 01
jude law luggage lad 02
jude law luggage lad 03
jude law luggage lad 04
jude law luggage lad 05
jude law luggage lad 06

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All

The trouble always comes when odious comparisons are made to other celebs. Let’s make it a practise on this board to talk only about
Jude or those that are a part of his life and leave all the derogatory stuff out. save it for posts on THEIR boards, not here. A lefitimate gripe
against Jude would be OK if you could support it and and not be
nasty – although truthfully I like to see and hear the nicer things,
naturally. He tries to be a nice guy and doesn’t even insult those who have done him dirty and who deserve it. So let’s homor him by
behaving the same. (and I know no one is perfect, but we try…..)

Auntiemoneybags – just saw your latest video and i am blown away –
The music is the most perfect and the choice of slides as always the
most gorgeous. This is something to heal the soul with when you
need a moment of respite forom the cares of the day. You are
incredible. So glad to have found you. There are more beautiful pictures out there but i know the search gets harder as the best get
used. But he will do more and we are finding in him now a stronger
and more masculine beauty that I find is even sexier than before.
Jude, you are truly incomparable.

Auntiemoneybags @ 05/04/2008 at 11:02 am

Hi Sandy,

I have always loved Josh Groban. His songs really touch my heart. Like you, I play his music when I want to escape and listen to something beautiful.

I purposely look for the best, most clear photo’s of Jude that I can find. If they are not clear on the “full screen” then I won’t use them. That makes it difficult because there are a lot of photo’s of Jude but so many are not useable.

I will keep looking.

Auntie

Auntie

Auntiemoneybags @ 05/04/2008 at 11:07 am

Hi rien,

How about the Horizontal Mambo

More in tune with his new movie.

Auntie

DOLORES CRAEG @ 05/04/2008 at 12:17 pm

comparing jude law to paris hilton??????is like comparing a michaelangelo to a kindergardner with finger paints.
from time to time we will have comments made that are snide and nasty about jude. the best thing to do is just ignore them unless it’s constructive criticsism….otherwise what do we really accomplish?

At #73 & 74: I don’t see why you should be so offended. Both the other poster and I did say she has lots of the family money which allows her to buy lots of nice clothes. Of course I’d like to have as much money as she so I wouldn’t have to work, so no dispute there. As for looks, I’m sure she’s probably prettier some of us here and uglier than others.

So we agree Paris has lots of money and some looks. *Shrug* So far you haven’t said anything different but you’re the one spewing the insults. Hmm… low life? I suggest you look in the mirror.

Thanks so much Dolores Craeg!! You re soooo nice!!!! I ve seen ‘blueberry nights’..it was OK, HE was excellent, which is not what I can say for Sleuth! Dad performance but it was not Jude, he did what he could, it was Pinter’s fault all together…yes he has a witty and sharp sense of humor and he does write well but there were parts where the dialogue was meaningless and soooo boring!!! Really a disappointment!!! I heard so much about his genious on writing and then that??? Never mind, Thanks again for all the info!!

@73 & 74

First of all, you are a coward. You don’t have names, faceless and fake.
Second, you do not read, or may be simply ignorance. Daphne and I do not deny that Miss Hilton has def more money than we do (right, Daphne?) If we do not talk about money, yes, I feel better than Paris. May be it is only my family and some other people who know me, but at least I have never been in jail, especially not because of drive drinking. And at least, I KNOW where London is, and I KNOW what Waltz is. Jealous with Paris? Not in this life, stranger. Not in this life.

Yes, I complain about people who only comment Jude on the surface. And YES, I call them narrow minded. Not to recognize such talent like Jude, and only commenting his hair is disgusting! MIND YOU, CLEVER ONE, I did not call them stupid or idiot, just like you did.

You know, when you (#74) talk about how great people are, the first thing that you mention is the bank statement. What do you want me to prove with that? My superiority depends on money I have?! What about my understanding of art, culture, civilization, languages….what about that? I could be the biggest idiot in the world, or the cruelest man in the world..and it is okay with you as long as I have a lot of money????

And excuse me #73, if I don’t dig anything deeper than a body than it’s my fault???? Was it not I who complained about that? Was it not I who said that I always dig deeper than the mask that the people wore?

I feel like I am in a wrong movie!!

I apologize to the others. I simply can not stand it. I am all ears when it comes to any discussion about somebody talents. I have to admit, it was my fault to compare Jude with that special human being. It is like comparing diamond with glass.

Like many others, Jude is not perfect. Jude made mistakes, cheating is a passion crime, which involved two or more people. But calling him “a pig” hurts me so much. :-<

We, Jude’s fans, always wait for a new work from him. And we really do not mind about how he looks like. I hope it is okay when I use the word “we”, because that’s how I feel. That we admire him far beyond his beauty, which does not last.

Auntie

I saw your video with Josh Groban’s song as background music. I join myself in Youtube as rienpoet, since they did not except my name.

I can only write a poem for Jude here, and this, my friend, is written while I was watching your video:

“Your eyes, your lips, and your skin
are calling my name
when will you let me
to answer them?”

Simple. I could not write more, because he robbed my dictionary with his gaze.

“That we admire him far beyond his beauty, which does not last.”

Very much agreed.

Auntiemoneybags @ 05/05/2008 at 7:59 pm

Hi rien,

I love your poem! It’s perfect.

I really love the last picture of him in the video. I just wanted to jump into the screen and kiss him. Oh, how he melts my heart. My FBB.

Auntie.

Rien, Oh yes I agree Miss Hilton def has more money than we do. I also think she’s using it to buy herself fame. It’s funny to see that even someone like that has a fan, even if it’s just for love of her cheque book and her dresses. Haha to each his own.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 05/06/2008 at 10:06 am

we are, in my opinion jude law fans because we appreciate and recognise the specialness of his persona. yes…..first we are overwhelmed by the sheer beaut y of this man….then it is his magnetism, charisma and inate charm. then we see his expressive eyes and curiosity that he radiates….then we hear him talk …we watch him as he listens. what we do know is this is not just a movie star or a celebrity. this is an extraordinary man…an extraordinary man with a soul that runs deep…that is why we defend him. that is why we respect him. in a world where anybody with money who can pay to be famous is lauded….we will stick with jude law for all the above mentioned attributes. he can’t be compared to any ordinary celebrity….he may be many things but ordinary is not one of them.

” in a world where anybody with money who can pay to be famous is lauded….we will stick with jude law for all the above mentioned attributes. he can’t be compared to any ordinary celebrity….he may be many things but ordinary is not one of them.”

Amen !

DOLORES CRAEG
I love me some Jude !

dolores,

in your present, I humble my self! You said what’s in my mind and my heart! Your words are just like sweet morning dew on this desert of inner appreciating world!

Does anyone know where he lives in Maida Vale – address??

ignorance @ 06/05/2008 at 7:58 pm

anyone know the brand of the brown leatherbag?

beautiful and great artist Jude Law.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All