Thu, 26 June 2008 at 1:30 pm
Audrina Patridge is a Melrose Maven
- Audrina Patrdige is busting out
- Kevin Federline has been offered 7-digits to be a spokesmodel
- Larry King has no idea who Christina Aguilera is
- Nelson Madela throws a party 90 years in the making
- The Hogans are perverts
- Find out what Bush appreciates about Filipino Americans
- Nicolette Sheridan leaves the Luxe Hotel
- Season 8 auditions of American Idol begin July 17 in San Francisco. Other sites include San Juan, Puerto Rico, and East Rutherford, N.J.
- Former Deadwood” star Timothy Olyphant has joined the cast of FX’s Damages.
- A life jacket from the Titanic fetched $68,500 yesterday at auction at Christie’s in Manhattan. The vest has its straps intact, indicating it was never worn. Christie’s also sold more than 60 pieces of clothing from The Sopranos yesterday.
Just Jared on Facebook