Fri, 27 June 2008 at 1:30 pm
All That Glitters is Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Lopez is looking good
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta have been revealed
- Audrina Patridge is looking pretty in pink
- Britney & K-Fed meet to discuss new custody agreement
- Luke Perry has no plans to join the 90210 spinoff
- Tea Leoni and David Duchovny hit the beach
- Christopher Meloni is gorgeous in any outfit
- Lindsay Lohan continues to have labor pains
- Jennifer Lopez is being sued by a flight attendant who claims the pop star’s guard dog bit her on a plane two years ago. Lisa Wilson, 40, is seeking $5 million from Lopez, according to court papers filed yesterday. In related news, Jennifer will also be forced to testify in a lawsuit over a 1999 nightclub shooting involving her ex-boyfriend, Sean “Diddy” Combs.
- George Clooney is taking a stand in the fight between sparring unions and is urging actors on each side of the fence to stop arguing. In a two-page letter released Thursday, a neutral Clooney addressed the dispute between the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists and the Screen Actors Guild and called the fighting counterproductive. Tom Hanks and Alec Baldwin are among the stars urging actors to ratify the AFTRA pact. Meanwhile, Jack Nicholson, Viggo Mortensen and Holly Hunter have endorsed a SAG ad calling for AFTRA to return to the negotiating table to get a better deal.
Like Just Jared on Facebook